VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborgs

+9
Sam Akabara
Peter Greenson
Jamie Steel
Victor_Jankowski
Sam Andersun
Samara
Kevin Alymer
Tanya Smith
Caleb Simms
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cyborgs - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyborgs

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Yuudai_Tanaka wrote:Well to sum it up, here's my opinion on the matter at hand. This server is meant for Vampires, Humans, and Wolves, not for other things like Cyborgs. RPing a cyborg on here is like RPing a vampire or werewolf on a server meant for humans, its just a no. Next thing you know, instead of being focused on wolves and vamps, you have Cyborgs/transformers, fairies, demons, heck even unicorns roaming around.

Now that's trolling, but if Vampires and Werewolves are possible , why can't Cyborgs who are more real cant be RPed, even by a good RPer like Cassandra or Neon? (Or any of his alts.)
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:02 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Yuudai_Tanaka wrote:Well to sum it up, here's my opinion on the matter at hand. This server is meant for Vampires, Humans, and Wolves, not for other things like Cyborgs. RPing a cyborg on here is like RPing a vampire or werewolf on a server meant for humans, its just a no. Next thing you know, instead of being focused on wolves and vamps, you have Cyborgs/transformers, fairies, demons, heck even unicorns roaming around.

Now that's trolling, but if Vampires and Werewolves are possible , why can't Cyborgs who are more real cant be RPed, even by a good RPer like Cassandra or Neon? (Or any of his alts.)

Hows it trolling? It's my honest opinion. As for the rest of your post, feel free to refer to my previous post, repeating myself would be retarded, as the same answer replies to your post.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Cyborgs - Page 2 Empty ...

Post by Magma954 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:32 pm

You people, This server is for Vampires And Were-wolfs Could you stop trying to make things like fairys and cyborgs, If this is wrong... Then let a Frigging Management member decide to get rid of it and or keep it.
Magma954
Magma954
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Magma954 wrote:You people, This server is for Vampires And Were-wolfs Could you stop trying to make things like fairys and cyborgs, If this is wrong... Then let a Frigging Management member decide to get rid of it and or keep it.

Server name says Vampires and Humans, get rid of wolves too then.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Just an FYI, Wolves isn't in the name because they were implemented a few months after vamps and humans. It was an idea we had for a long time but it was never fully carried out until later on. We didn't change the name because VHRP sounds better than VHWRP, too many abbreviations.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Magma954 wrote:You people, This server is for Vampires And Were-wolfs Could you stop trying to make things like fairys and cyborgs, If this is wrong... Then let a Frigging Management member decide to get rid of it and or keep it.

Stop dictating to others what should and shouldn't be done. Werewolves fit into the server, as they're already a part of TWoD lore. Cyborgs aren't. 'Nuff said.
Everything that is being said in this topic is just being reiterated, thus should be locked.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 am

Feganator wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:

Stop dictating to others what should and shouldn't be done. Werewolves fit into the server, as they're already a part of TWoD lore. Cyborgs aren't. 'Nuff said.
Everything that is being said in this topic is just being reiterated, thus should be locked.

Yeah but can you see any Vampire or Werewolf in real life? I dont think so, Cyborgs dont always mean a person with a laser eye and shit, a person with a prostethic leg is a cyborg for having a part of him/her being a machine.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 am

This server is meant to be about Fantasy, the whole premises of this server is vampire lore, that's what makes it unique. If we throw all these ideas in at once, it just looks messy. Wolves and Vampire are enough, for now. For a player base as small as ours, that's all we can afford.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 am

RomeKovz wrote:Yeah but can you see any Vampire or Werewolf in real life? I dont think so, Cyborgs dont always mean a person with a laser eye and shit, a person with a prostethic leg is a cyborg for having a part of him/her being a machine.

It happens to be, RomeKovz, that almost no one gives a shit at the fact that robotics have a slightly more plausibility than werewolves.

When I made my Nerrisha Character, I was still making things on how she would be and not be.
It was after a bit of a embarrising roleplay that I had decided to make a realistic schematic and stick to it. Which I did. And was going to do.
Till people closed up to the idea of robotics, of course.

Here's a summery of the schematic of Nerrisha as a robot and a continuation of my waaaa-ing.
For who still continues to gives a fuck:
I would have continued, but I just god damn give up. Good ol' multi-personality disorder Officer Nerrisha we goo...
Edit:
RomeKovz wrote:Side Note: You said "Oh vampires are supernatural, you can't explain how they work" So technically a Cyborg (That is each day closer to be real in real life) that can be explained and has been already presented CANT be used as a character?

Edit: If you find a way to show how vampires and wolves work WITH A FULL EXAMPLE AND IF THEY EXIST IN REAL LIFE then you can talk about Cyborgs not existing.
I would have love to have said this quote, but alas, I stopped from doing so because almost everyone here is a hard headed shithead who only think something should be allowed on something they want and no other reason besides it, even if the facts are against them.
Robots have a chance of being made. The closest thing to a vampire is found in hospital with no pigment in their skin and severe anemia in bed having blood intravenously. They don't happen to go about making people fly with a punch. A punch would hurt themselves. If you don't believe me on this, I'll go right the fuck ahead and scan the god damned page of my bro's book. And maby bring it up In Character and fuck the whole Roleplay up.
Why not?
Sure, a vampire server, for vampires. Then werewolves. What next that's mythological and not logical?
Oh, GHOULS.
Seriously, theres something wrong here. I know its either Irony or Hippocratisim. Or both.

@Victor below me.
Yes, you did fail. Robot's don't take up that much electricity. A computer backup can go on for about an hour and you can still write a piece of shit like my post up here and have time to have a cup of tea. A car battery isn't going to be taken up that quickly either.

Edit#2:
Of course, this will be locked with the faithful words:
"I allowed you to roleplay today's technology.
Locked: Answered."
Besides, who even gives a fuck on impossible vampires and werewolves running about while proof against them is a well known fact? Naaaah, that's not bad at all....
Nope-surey, not bad at all. Not ironic at all. Not in the slightest. Nope. Nope.
The point of the server can not be compared to real life for having things that have.
BEEN.
PROVEN.
FALSE.
Nope, nothing wrong here, keep moving...

Go add a fairy or zombie or something. No robots, nope, no-surey. This server isn't for things that have a chance of being made possible. Nope. It's all about things that make no sense. That's how everyone wants it! Very Happy
And I'm fine with it! Honest! BUT WHEN YOU START DESTROYING LIGHT WITH YOUR SKIN AND THROWING PEOPLE FROM A BUILDING TO ANOTHER BUILDING, BITING MEDICS NECKS FOR NO REASON AND ROLE PLAY KILLING PEOPLE FOR FUN BECAUSE YOU CAN WITH YOUR...VAMPIRE CLAWS AND WERE WOLF PAWS, AND THEN I HEAR YOU ALL WHINING ABOUT ME ROLEPLAYING A EMOTIONAL ROBOT...
...Then I just quit.
((Don't you dare TL;DR and whine just because I held shift in the last paragraph. I'm angry. You'r really pissing me off.))

Last edited by The Constipator on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:20 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:45 am

ToBeIsNotToBe wrote: Chip/Power/Memory: She is powered by a internal power supply, which needs maintaining from eating, although she can be powered via convetional methods, such as the three point pin plug. She has a 32TB memory, with a self conducting processor, Her operating system is based on algorithms and purely them alone with binary placed, not placed in the right order the operating system would fail to boot, and fail to start her.

Alright, look... didn't think about this before, but this reminds me of the movie A.I. A three-point pin plug DEFINITELY wouldn't power a god damn body of a person, and even if it did, not for longer than 5 minutes. Eating? How the hell do you extract electricity from that?. Well, if you used gasoline, you would need like 1 ton of it to work for a hour ( Just a fail estimative ). If you used nuclear energy, you would be fucked if someone stabbed it, spilling the uranium, or with you tried swimming.

I know I'm a fail with science, but you get my point;
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:22 am

The Constipator wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:Yeah but can you see any Vampire or Werewolf in real life? I dont think so, Cyborgs dont always mean a person with a laser eye and shit, a person with a prostethic leg is a cyborg for having a part of him/her being a machine.

It happens to be, RomeKovz, that almost no one gives a shit at the fact that robotics have a slightly more plausibility than werewolves.

When I made my Nerrisha Character, I was still making things on how she would be and not be.
It was after a bit of a embarrising roleplay that I had decided to make a realistic schematic and stick to it. Which I did. And was going to do.
Till people closed up to the idea of robotics, of course.

Here's a summery of the schematic of Nerrisha as a robot and a continuation of my waaaa-ing.
For who still continues to gives a fuck:
I would have continued, but I just god damn give up. Good ol' multi-personality disorder Officer Nerrisha we goo...
Edit:
RomeKovz wrote:Side Note: You said "Oh vampires are supernatural, you can't explain how they work" So technically a Cyborg (That is each day closer to be real in real life) that can be explained and has been already presented CANT be used as a character?

Edit: If you find a way to show how vampires and wolves work WITH A FULL EXAMPLE AND IF THEY EXIST IN REAL LIFE then you can talk about Cyborgs not existing.
I would have love to have said this quote, but alas, I stopped from doing so because almost everyone here is a hard headed shithead who only think something should be allowed on something they want and no other reason besides it, even if the facts are against them.
Robots have a chance of being made. The closest thing to a vampire is found in hospital with no pigment in their skin and severe anemia in bed having blood intravenously. They don't happen to go about making people fly with a punch. A punch would hurt themselves. If you don't believe me on this, I'll go right the fuck ahead and scan the god damned page of my bro's book. And maby bring it up In Character and fuck the whole Roleplay up.
Why not?
Sure, a vampire server, for vampires. Then werewolves. What next that's mythological and not logical?
Oh, GHOULS.
Seriously, theres something wrong here. I know its either Irony or Hippocratisim. Or both.

@Victor below me.
Yes, you did fail. Robot's don't take up that much electricity. A computer backup can go on for about an hour and you can still write a piece of shit like my post up here and have time to have a cup of tea. A car battery isn't going to be taken up that quickly either.

Edit#2:
Of course, this will be locked with the faithful words:
"I allowed you to roleplay today's technology.
Locked: Answered."
Besides, who even gives a fuck on impossible vampires and werewolves running about while proof against them is a well known fact? Naaaah, that's not bad at all....
Nope-surey, not bad at all. Not ironic at all. Not in the slightest. Nope. Nope.
The point of the server can not be compared to real life for having things that have.
BEEN.
PROVEN.
FALSE.
Nope, nothing wrong here, keep moving...

Yeah so let's put it to vote then? EVERYONE HAS THE GOD DAMN FUCKING SAME RIGHTS AS THE OTHER FUCKER NEXT TO HIM ALRIGHT? SO SHE CAN RP BEING A CYBORG BUT ONE REALISTIC, NOT A ROBOT UNDR HUMAN SKIN....YOU CAN RP BEING A CYBORG BUT BEING A HUMAN WITH A PROSTHETIC ARM THE EHNACES YOUR STRENGTH.

The Constipator is proving HIS point on how does people react, for example:

*Random vampire bites a person neck and random guy shifts into a Wolf*

((OOC; Random_ByStander: Oh a vampire and a werewolf....that's SOOO PLUS RP and REALISTIC.))

*Cyborg person walks around with a prosthetic arm that aids with a little of PSI into strength.*

((OOC; Random_ByStander: Oh a cyborg, how stupid is that? It's not even possible IRL and you bring it into a game? Gee try to stick to NORMAL bullshit this RP aint normal RP and get a race like human and stuff.))

((OOC; Cyborg_Dude: But dude! Cyborgs are real, Vampires are gay and shine in light and wolves are hobos with furcoats....TRY TO READ MAYBE TO SEE WHICH ONE IS MORE REAL AND WE'LL SEE!.))

----Random_UnAccepted_Cyborg has left the server (Leaving).-----
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 am

RomeKovz wrote:Yeah so let's put it to vote then? EVERYONE HAS THE GOD DAMN FUCKING SAME RIGHTS AS THE OTHER FUCKER NEXT TO HIM ALRIGHT? SO SHE CAN RP BEING A CYBORG BUT ONE REALISTIC, NOT A ROBOT UNDR HUMAN SKIN....YOU CAN RP BEING A CYBORG BUT BEING A HUMAN WITH A PROSTHETIC ARM THE EHNACES YOUR STRENGTH.

((OOC; Random_ByStander: Oh a vampire and a werewolf....that's SOOO PLUS RP and REALISTIC.))

*Cyborg person walks around with a prosthetic arm that aids with a little of PSI into strength.*

((OOC; Random_ByStander: Oh a cyborg, how stupid is that? It's not even possible IRL and you bring it into a game? Gee try to stick to NORMAL bullshit this RP aint normal RP and get a race like human and stuff.))

((OOC; Cyborg_Dude: But dude! Cyborgs are real, Vampires are gay and shine in light and wolves are hobos with furcoats....TRY TO READ MAYBE TO SEE WHICH ONE IS MORE REAL AND WE'LL SEE!.))

Lol.
Anyway, I fail to see how people don't realize that robots exist and that, with a lot of improvement can be used as a human body. All I did was roleplay a robot body that responds to the HUMAN brain impulses, something that is long to be thought of. But if that was ignored, that small point, the small print, the rest of Nerrisha's body makes sense.
Of course, minus the "Ultrasound" shit I made up, she actually is a good character to roleplay. Everyone is simply getting two mistakes I did and crying about it. That's all. This whole topic is based on that.
The people who didn't witness my two mistakes, which everyone does, by the way, everyone else saw me as a good roleplayer. Because I am. I just make mistakes like every other good and bad roleplayer there is. And I admit mistakes.
Anyway, I've said enough. An admins probably pressing the lock button now with a grin on his or her bloody smirking face.
*This topic has been locked by an admin. Reason: TL;DR, TL;DC*
Woot woot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:38 am

The Constipator wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:Yeah so let's put it to vote then? EVERYONE HAS THE GOD DAMN FUCKING SAME RIGHTS AS THE OTHER FUCKER NEXT TO HIM ALRIGHT? SO SHE CAN RP BEING A CYBORG BUT ONE REALISTIC, NOT A ROBOT UNDR HUMAN SKIN....YOU CAN RP BEING A CYBORG BUT BEING A HUMAN WITH A PROSTHETIC ARM THE EHNACES YOUR STRENGTH.

Lol.
Anyway, I fail to see how people don't realize that robots exist and that, with a lot of improvement can be used as a human body. All I did was roleplay a robot body that responds to the HUMAN brain impulses, something that is long to be though of. But if that was ignored, that small point, the small print, the rest of Nerrisha's body makes sense.
Of course, minus the "Ultrasound" shit I made up, she actually is a good character to roleplay. Everyone is simply getting two mistakes I did and crying about it. That's all. This whole topic is based on that.
The people who didn't witness my two mistakes, which everyone does, by the way, everyone else saw me as a good roleplayer. Because I am. I just make mistakes like every other good and bad roleplayer there is.
Anyway, I've said enough. An admins probably pressing the lock button now with a grin on his bloody face.

Word....but STILL i do believe she has the right to choose her own character and same goes to Neon, otherwise the server will be all like "Oh look another wolf and another vampire....how.....ordinary..."
And that's how the server runs shitless out of players, people needs something OUT of the usual "Vampires&Wolves" shit so they feel like if the server is rising again and is shouting "Look at me, improving RP and showing new ways of RP to the others that are still stuck on Vampire shit!"

So technically these 2 characters are a new improvement to the server and are unique in their kind, but people here don't give half a quarter shit and they're jealous of not being unique enough so they whine and bitch about other people's characters....

My next character will be a Vietnam Vet with a prosthetic hand that looks exactly like a human one....and smokes a shitload of cigars.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:44 am

Ordinary? Do you even know how many Vampires and Wolves we have right now? Lot a lot. I think everyday we have probably 3 vamps on, max, and maybe roughly 15 humans, maybe 1 or 2 wolves. And half the things you're saying Romeo serves as an insult towards the rest of the community, as if Robots are somehow better than Vampires, Wolves, or Humans for that matter. Players are given enough freedom in customizing their character as far as physical features and characteristics are concerned, it doesn't mean every person should be of a different make or model or a different background. Like I said, we can't have everyone making up their own creature or scientific being. Like I said, I don't want this going out of hand. Werewolves and Vamps are enough for one server.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am

Yuudai_Tanaka wrote:Ordinary? Do you even know how many Vampires and Wolves we have right now? Lot a lot. I think everyday we have probably 3 vamps on, max, and maybe roughly 15 humans, maybe 1 or 2 wolves. And half the things you're saying Romeo serves as an insult towards the rest of the community, as if Robots are somehow better than Vampires, Wolves, or Humans for that matter. Players are given enough freedom in customizing their character as far as physical features and characteristics are concerned, it doesn't mean every person should be of a different make or model or a different background. Like I said, we can't have everyone making up their own creature or scientific being. Like I said, I don't want this going out of hand. Werewolves and Vamps are enough for one server.

Freedom to customize their characters you say? Then a little prosthetic implant here and there....such as an arm and maybe one or both legs wont make you a FULL cyborg, just a human with prosthetic legs.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:10 am

I have nothing against prosthetic legs, as long as you're not artificial intelligence. Just don't take it overboard.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 am

Yuudai_Tanaka wrote:I have nothing against prosthetic legs, as long as you're not artificial intelligence. Just don't take it overboard.

Nerrisha, as far as i got the information , is not AI, is a human brain supported by an artificial body, so your issue is with the AI's right?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:16 am

Artificial Intelligence and Artificial Bodies aren't allowed, not bodies that allow you to jump like a rabbit or any "gadgets" so to speak. But as far as prosthetics are concerned, they're allowed, the terms on which they are allowed are yet to be determined. Remember, this is only my opinion on the matter, its not official.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 am

Are you still debating on this?

The server's point is to mix supernatural with the real world. Supernatural was added to the server and its very different from technology advancments.

This is not the right server to have a futuristic robot, technology super advance is not accepted, werewolves vampires are added because there is supernatural RP in the server. There's a big difference between supernatural and high tech cyborgs and the supernatural exists in the world of VHRP and deal with it. Cyborgs on the other hand are not supernatural just technology advancments and some cyborgs might RP something that's not possible with the technology in the VHRP RP world. Supernatural is because, it's a part of the nature of the server not related to technology.

Want to RP a cyborg badly? Then find ways of how could you create a cyborg with what's possible today, and there are robots, or arms that can be control with the power of the mind. There are also some kind of machines that if wore by a person help them have more strength to carry heavy things, but being in one of it would be akward and noticable. Maybe today that problem has been fixed. You can also add other things to yourself, some guy for example installed some thing that lets him browse the internet if he wears it.

Now stop debating, this server is focused on normal mixed with supernatural RP. Technology advancments are not an official part of it so stick with today's technology, or what could be possibly done today.

Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:36 am

Though I do appriciate your cause, I really don't think flamming will help your cause, if you act mature about it, the managment may say "Oh, well, he seems mature enough to RP something strange without causing problems, I approve", but if you start yelling and chewing out the server, they'll just get ticked and lock the topic. If you are leaving, I'm sorry to see you leave, you were a great RPer and I loved your style of RP, the server'll miss ya man.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 am

I don't think its a purpose to leave. Nerrisha's rps, as the only IG cyborg I've seen rolplay were good. He can still have his cyborg tbh, as long as it fits today's technology(It can if you actually research). No one can stop you if you actually do something that's possible in today's world.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Exactly my points that have been summed up in here....

Why shouldn't i be allowed? Today's technology? Sure i can keep it that way...I am willing to make my char more flexible to suit server needs, I didn't say i wouldn't. Seeing as i have looked at this comments and tend to agree with some of them.

I may present my case to Jaxson, giving strutured answers for and against, and see what he thinks, And to be honest it's not like the cyborg was an offical faction, It's a lone cause and really shouldn't be fussed over, just left' to RP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Kevin wrote:I don't think its a purpose to leave. Nerrisha's rps, as the only IG cyborg I've seen rolplay were good. He can still have his cyborg tbh, as long as it fits today's technology(It can if you actually research). No one can stop you if you actually do something that's possible in today's world.
I had made arrangements to Nerrisha, as I had said before, to make her more realistic. I will try again. Of course, if everyone gives me a god damned chance, I would be able to improve the character.
Just give a darn chance. I will roleplay as a human brain controlled robot until I do another shitty mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 pm

What if Nerrisha and Cassandra can be the only cyborgs IG but no one else can be that..Why not i saw Nerrisha RPing it many times and it was great!So i say bring it back nobody was harmed by it.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 pm

I don't think you seem to understand, your characters were banned because they have technology that doesn't exist today.

If you RP with something that exists today no one can stop you because that's your character's story and no one has reason to ban you. Recreate your characters with specific explanations, how it was created and with references from different sources of information. You can roleplay with the government's permission that they had enough budget to put all this together and they just take a look at how their experiment is working. Some things might fail, but some can give some advantage. As long as your RP is based on today's technology you don't really need a new chance, because it can be done, you choose your character's life as long as it fits the roleplay limits of this server.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next