VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

+6
Nicolas Djordjevic
Victor_Jankowski
Magma954
Kevin Alymer
Simon Bourne
Nico
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves. - Page 2 Empty Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:54 pm

The Constipator wrote:Everyone missed the main point of the topic.
If your pounced by a wolf in real life, your screwed. But I have never seen a person vampire roleplay being pounced and wailing for help while being torn to shreds. Nope. Only vampires who..
...Well, let me give an example.

((Vampire Strength 5)) Super_Vampire attempts to push off the wolf that's tearing him to shreds.
S/S? ((Super_Vampire))

((OOC: Wolf_RP_DM: ...))
((OOC Super_Vampire: Continue RP. Answer my attempt. I'm stronger than you, remember?))

...And I seem to be the only person who roleplays getting pounced by a wolf and NOT kicking it off with some mighty foot or something. ((Like on Aluz Yin, only to be saved by the thick firefighter suit, or by just crying and making the wolf go sadface on attacking a innocent civilian female who wants the better for them.))
Everyone else?
Nah, their all kicking wolves and people about. Vampires are overpowered. That's the point, and it's been proven time and time again.
((Anyone mentioning my two screwups in roleplaying a mechanical body will be sucsessfully ignored by me. They where voided.))

Yeah but if this server would be Left 4 Dead the vampires would be Tanks and the furcoats Hunters.....and humans Survivors because we CAN USE GUNS LIKE GOD WANTS US TO DO TO DEFEND OURSELVES NANA.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves. - Page 2 Empty Re: Think more about the difference within Vampires and Werewolves.

Post by Kevin Alymer Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Humans are actually VERY underestimated by hunters themselves. They are richer, have more weapons and power on the city. They are more likely to have heavy weapons. With strategy humans can be pretty tough and as strong as the other races.

EDIT: Well accidentaly it double posted. So yeah. Anyways I've killed strong vampires in human form, and it was easier and I even do most of my jobs in that form. Why? Mindpower.

I use the wolf form for extreme cases where more strength etc is needed. Like in movies the strong part is used when really needed.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Look, IMO, Killing a wolf isn't hard. Like you said, humans and vamps have access to better weaponry, but the best gun you can use is your own mind:

Killzone player: Grab a heavy-ass gun like a shotty and aim for the head.

SOCOM Player - Hide in the bushes if you think you don't have a chance and try to remain undetected ( That inlcludes /b cuz at minimin the wolf will MG you and use /sniff.), and attack when the moment is right.,..

COD Player - Let it pounce on you and try to break it's neck xD

Fail topic? Maybe, but my point is that killing wolves isn't hard at all.

EDIT: Kevin, use the big ass "X" Button to avoid double-post
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:07 am

It is hard, if you're one person. If there's one person with one wolf, or one vamp, its easy unless as I said you underestimate your own race and dont use your mind.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Quite frankly in WoD Vampires give Werewolves a wide berth...And for a very good reason.

Only a fool runs at a Werewolf and tries to stab it with a fucking sword.

However, this is not the case here, becuase the Werewolves here seem to be the "Slightly larger than regular wolves" kind. Which means that a vampire infact, has little trouble engaging them in combat...
Now..If the werewolves here acted a bit more....Like the WoD ones...Then yeah. Vampires'd be running for the hills.

The human method of shoot the fuck out of everything with large calibre weapons works on both groups though, fortunatley.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Moriarty wrote:Quite frankly in WoD Vampires give Werewolves a wide berth...And for a very good reason.

Only a fool runs at a Werewolf and tries to stab it with a fucking sword.

However, this is not the case here, becuase the Werewolves here seem to be the "Slightly larger than regular wolves" kind. Which means that a vampire infact, has little trouble engaging them in combat...
Now..If the werewolves here acted a bit more....Like the WoD ones...Then yeah. Vampires'd be running for the hills.

The human method of shoot the fuck out of everything with large calibre weapons works on both groups though, fortunatley.

Lets just buy some gunz and kill all teh wolvas then.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2