VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Nick J. will make a Party Rock Anthem Video.

+2
Marcus Campbell
Edward Veatress
6 posters

Go down

Me and Nick J. will make a Party Rock Anthem Video. Empty Me and Nick J. will make a Party Rock Anthem Video.

Post by Edward Veatress Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 pm

So, here's the low-down VHRP.[Fail]

You see both of us IG and you just PM me or Nick IG or Forums for participation, we will make it today and make it a server advertisement. I will do the editing and filming, you guys just dance for fun in the backround and have some fun. SD and other factions can join On-Duty if they allow them, Admins I want you guys to moniter the people's chat cause Im not gonna see the chat filming, so everyone, watch your mouth. And dont forget to join!
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Me and Nick J. will make a Party Rock Anthem Video. Empty Re: Me and Nick J. will make a Party Rock Anthem Video.

Post by Marcus Campbell Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Yeah i suggested it to get the server population...Up.Because it's pretty...low.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Me and Nick J. will make a Party Rock Anthem Video. Empty Re: Me and Nick J. will make a Party Rock Anthem Video.

Post by Tanya Smith Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 pm

I agree with you guys, just one thing. Before puting the video for advertising, I think we (players) must choose it and decide if it fits for advertising.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Mia wrote:I agree with you guys, just one thing. Before puting the video for advertising, I think we (players) must choose it and decide if it fits for advertising.

Yeah, well I have a Itunes full of Britney Spears Very Happy

But alright, any suggestions? No Walker no Metallica Razz Plus I can download any songs you request
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:39 am

Party Rock Anthem video... So just put Party Rock Anthem as the soundtrack. Very Happy

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 am

No, no, no...It would look like a bunch of retarded guys dancing around, we must show in the video the unique things wich our server have such as the vampires, werewolves and all that stuff.No need to add a disco song and afterwards do /dance 3...It's bleagh.
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 pm

My idea for a video would be of the the jobs and show how you can have a unigue game play experiance (show diffrent scenarios like on where you go into the bank rp taking money and stuff , and another where you go in and hold the place up)

you could show of the fishing and harvesting as money makers show the vampires and wolves
And then get a short clip of the factions Dealing with a car crash.

I would do it only problem is i will need alot of help and possible admin to make it look half decent.
i have adobe premuire pro and photoshop so i have that side covered and i have done alot of filming/editing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAMvYDZMeng&feature=channel_video_title
Heres a trailer i made for mincecraft not my best work as i knocked it togther in about 1 hour

Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down