VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven?

+6
Sam Andersun
Kevin Alymer
Victor_Jankowski
Tanya Smith
Sam Akabara
Nicolas Djordjevic
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven? Empty Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 pm

I've roleplayed a few months and I've sometimes heard OOCly that blood packs from hospital are stolen.
Then I hear that IRL blood packs aren't kept as packs...BUT IN BLOOD BANKS.
ie
How's a vampire going to 'rob' blood from a god damned active hospital? You need to make some god damned large scale robbery for this type of thing. Blood isn't stolen on a daily basis. And if I remember well, corruption is disallowed, even OOCly.

Another thing is that I installed cameras in the Hospital as well. Can you please explain where the fuck you'r even GETTING the 'blood PACKS'?

Stop this blood pack nonsense and get roleplaying, and start thinking for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven? Empty Re: Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven?

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 pm

I never stole a thing from hospital, so I'm out of here.

Others who have stole any blood packs have to make some sense or it will be turned into PowerGame.

Or next time you "stole it", at least tell EMS that they were able to see you doing so on camera.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Yeah. I'm sick of Vampires not feeding atleast once every two weeks and then going "LOL IHAzBLOODPACKFROMHOSPITALTHATISTOLEAWHILEAGO"
Seriously. They should only be allowed to get blood from /biting another person. So that there's enough of this shit where they pretend they have done so.
It's just an excuse for them to be fucking lazy and avoid RP'ing feeding.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Moriarty wrote:Yeah. I'm sick of Vampires not feeding atleast once every two weeks and then going "LOL IHAzBLOODPACKFROMHOSPITALTHATISTOLEAWHILEAGO"
Seriously. They should only be allowed to get blood from /biting another person. So that there's enough of this shit where they pretend they have done so.
It's just an excuse for them to be fucking lazy and avoid RP'ing feeding.
As a vampire I take blood from bloody processed meat. Ever saw meat? Full of salmonella? Yeah, that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Well Bloodpacks are kept in hospital. Not all of them, but hospital have plenty of each type of blood. If there wouldn't be any blood packs in hospital, let's think...
"It's a surgery, patient is loosing much blood... And he can't be given blood because it "must" be transported from some city to another?"
Yeah...
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Mia wrote:Well Bloodpacks are kept in hospital. Not all of them, but hospital have plenty of each type of blood. If there wouldn't be any blood packs in hospital, let's think...
"It's a surgery, patient is loosing much blood... And he can't be given blood because it "must" be transported from some city to another?"
Yeah...
So vampires steal in front of cameras now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 pm

No they won't. Just explained one point of those that you gave us above.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:06 am

Mia wrote:No they won't. Just explained one point of those that you gave us above.

CHANGE THAT SIG NOW ITS NO FUNNY

On Topic: Yeah Agreed.... Vampire blood only from /bite's are what this server was to be about from what I know... Plus thse security cams and shit...
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 am

Victor_Jankowski wrote:
Mia wrote:No they won't. Just explained one point of those that you gave us above.

On Topic: Yeah Agreed.... Vampire blood only from /bite's are what this server was to be about from what I know... Plus thse security cams and shit...
Yeah Mia it's not cool at all to make fun of someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 am

No no, blood packs are not a bad idea, just more trouble to get around to. For example now detectives are investigating EMS for corruption and we have found a acase of someone stealing bloodpacks to drink them((Dont MG please, and also, its an anonymouse source.)). This means, that guy will be caught sooner or later. You cant steal blood with npcs but you can do it if you do it right, by robbing it, more professionaly. Or using corrupted doctors to do it. EMS shouldnt have an OOC corruption rule cause, its corruptiong has a chance to be prevented. So yeah its posible, but hard.

And also to whoever doesnt like killing humans for it, then go gangreel or go through this trouble.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:17 am

The Constipator wrote:
Victor_Jankowski wrote:

Yeah Mia it's not cool at all to make fun of someone else.

Lets just get back to the topic and....

Why do you think anyone is "Stealing" from EMS anyway? (( No I am not attempting to sound as an idiot.. I know many of you look it that way... ))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:23 am

Kevin wrote:No no, blood packs are not a bad idea, just more trouble to get around to. For example now detectives are investigating EMS for corruption and we have found a acase of someone stealing bloodpacks to drink them((Dont MG please, and also, its an anonymouse source.)). This means, that guy will be caught sooner or later. You cant steal blood with npcs but you can do it if you do it right, by robbing it, more professionaly. Or using corrupted doctors to do it. EMS shouldnt have an OOC corruption rule cause, its corruptiong has a chance to be prevented. So yeah its posible, but hard.

And also to whoever doesnt like killing humans for it, then go gangreel or go through this trouble.
EMS has fucking CAMERAS.
Nobody gave a FUCK about them except for EMS members, and nobody else. Everyones going la-dee-daa look at me cameras I'm stealin' this blood pack but nope nope no one knows toot toot
Also to note that nobody ever robs blood packs when EMS and FD members are online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 am

COnstipator, you little... No, seriously, I'm not kidding, change it. Get yourself a badass sig instea0y of being jelly mad....

EDIT: /do Jankowski is the one downhill, watching the other guy jump, the one who jumped was uh... Razakel_Nicolaou ( a SEAL too ).

Not a lie... Anything Mia or Constipator says next is a lie cuz they're known for lying OOCly

On Topic: I've already said it... I'm not a vamp, but from what I can tell, yeah, Let's just remember that CCTV Footage is also sent to the SD in case of heists... So either plan one or don't do it...

Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:38 am

Victor_Jankowski wrote:COnstipator, you little... No, seriously, I'm not kidding, change it. Get yourself a badass sig instea0y of being jelly mad....

EDIT: /do Jankowski is the one downhill, watching the other guy jump, the one who jumped was uh... Razakel_Nicolaou ( a SEAL too ).

Not a lie... Anything Mia or Constipator says next is a lie cuz they're known for lying OOCly

On Topic: I've already said it... I'm not a vamp, but from what I can tell, yeah, Let's just remember that CCTV Footage is also sent to the SD in case of heists... So either plan one or don't do it...

What is your problem brother?

Its just a signature...

And also to whoever doesnt like killing humans for it, then go gangreel or go through this trouble
Every kindred can go harr harr in the woods and kill deers and such like Nicolas, only Venture can't. (( Cuz they wanna royal bloodz........... ))

Last edited by Nicolas on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 am

Conspirator, first of all, no need to act that way. If you want to be a part of this debate, then speak normally, like all of us are doing. Two. You have cameras, just in the hallways, and corruption could happen. Three, you can always be able to turn off those cameras and steal it. Four, some EMS members would rather give out bloodpacks, so vampires cannot feed on humans. Five, SD is already investigating this and we do have hints to who may be doing this.

Now, EMS is not a military base, no one knows that vampires will go for bloodpacks and EMS isnt supposed to know of them so they wouldn't be prepared. Either ways it creates more RP for all parties. SD has cameras around its base too, and still someone can steal something, if rped right. That's it for now.

Doing with NPC's is a no do. O and also, they can be filmed in the camera doing things, but, they can always be masked and escape in time before SD comes.

And Nicolas I don't think so. I think vamps except for gangreels vomit animal blood, that's one of gangreels advantages, to be able to feed from animals.

Last edited by Kevin on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 am

Right then no problem.....

What else can I say on topic? Yeah. Let's be reasonable... I Suggest that vamps can only feed from /bite'ing... Let's make this a reasonable RP server,....
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 am

And Nicolas I don't think so. I think vamps except for gangreels vomit animal blood, that's one of gangreels advantages, to be able to feed from animals.

Only Venture vomits out animal or low quality blood, other Clans can feed from animals, but it doesn't tastes that good for them.

Gangrels can suck animal's blood without any problems.

So yeah, every Clan except for Venture can feed from animals. (( It just depends on how bad taste it will be... For Gangrels Animal blood is just like humans one. ))

What else can I say on topic? Yeah. Let's be reasonable... I Suggest that vamps can only feed from /bite'ing... Let's make this a reasonable RP server,....

Nicolas is /bitting animals.

Stealers are /bitting blood packs.

Agreed.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:55 am

Yeah, Gangrel's are basically the only race of vampire who can drink animal blood no problems, any other race drinking animal blood will be disgusted with it. And about the blood pack, yeah I dislike that vampires just asspull some blood and drink it. Blood packs result in no vampires going crazy without blood. As my vampire RP if Sam goes too long without blood he go into a frenzy and get the closest blood he can get since hes Gangrel. (You may notice how Sam's eyes glow emerald green and when hes without blood for awhile they glow red and Sam gets twichy and jumpy since hes trying to fight from losing control.)
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 am

Nosferatu can drink from animals too, but they look like a foot, so people don't RP as them much... Despite their powers and capabilities.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 am

Lol'd at they look like a foot but yeah, forgot to mention they can too.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 am

I'm saying that no one RPs stealing bloodpacks, and they only do it when there are no EMS or FD members in the hospital. That really sucks because nobody seems to know that in a real hospital, like my fathers workplace, is FULL of people EVERYWHERE you go.
There's no chance of getting in or out without being noticed, and for another fact, you need authorization to get to certain areas, something nobody gets on this server to get anywhere.
So if your going to do a robbery anywhere, because yes, this counts as robbery, if you didn't know, then please make it a proper roleplay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:32 am

Also do consider it's a town's hospital.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:43 am

Kevin wrote:Also do consider it's a town's hospital.
Civilians have more freedom than EMS members because EMS needs permission to go to certain areas, yet apparently Civilians can go to the CT Scan room because they don't give a fuck, right?
Is that what you'r saying?
Or is it for a fact that not every god damned room is open for the public?

That's it.
I'm going to try put up a new order.
That is to lock every door that is NOT FOR THE PUBLIC.

Now if you want to break a fucking door, it's fine by me. But if an EMS member steals a bloodpack, his/her face is going to be damn seen by the cameras, and pop goes his/her badge.
And there's no "deactivating cameras" shit. The cameras are on 24/7, and can be viewed from the reception, and Aluz can see through the recordings, since she's built them up and knows what makes them tick.
Have fun out there, and ROLEPLAY robberies, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 am

The Constipator wrote:
Civilians have more freedom than EMS members because EMS needs permission to go to certain areas, yet apparently Civilians can go to the CT Scan room because they don't give a fuck, right?

That's it.

Now if you want to break a fucking door, it's fine by me. But if an EMS member steals a bloodpack, his/her face is going to be damn seen by the cameras, and pop goes his/her badge.
And there's no "deactivating cameras" shit. The cameras are on 24/7, and can be viewed from the reception, and Aluz can see through the recordings, since she's built them up and knows what makes them tick.
I always RP the camera's because you told me you placed them there..Yet my character doesn't know how to disable camera's so he never decides to steal anything.But for the people that do steal there.Stop acting like your a security camera hacker.Anyone who does disable them at the first time they see it's just for their own ease.Like that they will never get arrested.Aluz placed those camera's there,She built them ONLY SHE knows how to disable them.So live with the fact that whenever you enter the hospital your being watched by camera's and you can't turn them off yourself.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

Nick_Jones wrote:
The Constipator wrote:

That's it.

I always RP the camera's because you told me you placed them there..Yet my character doesn't know how to disable camera's so he never decides to steal anything.But for the people that do steal there.Stop acting like your a security camera hacker.Anyone who does disable them at the first time they see it's just for their own ease.Like that they will never get arrested.Aluz placed those camera's there,She built them ONLY SHE knows how to disable them.So live with the fact that whenever you enter the hospital your being watched by camera's and you can't turn them off yourself.
Then again the most that they can do is put a thing over the camera or destroy it...but that would be noticeable afterwards...and at the moment...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next