VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven?

+6
Sam Andersun
Kevin Alymer
Victor_Jankowski
Tanya Smith
Sam Akabara
Nicolas Djordjevic
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven? - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven?

Post by Marcus Campbell Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 am

The Constipator wrote:
Nick_Jones wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
Kevin wrote:Also do consider it's a town's hospital.
Civilians have more freedom than EMS members because EMS needs permission to go to certain areas, yet apparently Civilians can go to the CT Scan room because they don't give a fuck, right?
Is that what you'r saying?
Or is it for a fact that not every god damned room is open for the public?

That's it.
I'm going to try put up a new order.
That is to lock every door that is NOT FOR THE PUBLIC.

Now if you want to break a fucking door, it's fine by me. But if an EMS member steals a bloodpack, his/her face is going to be damn seen by the cameras, and pop goes his/her badge.
And there's no "deactivating cameras" shit. The cameras are on 24/7, and can be viewed from the reception, and Aluz can see through the recordings, since she's built them up and knows what makes them tick.
Have fun out there, and ROLEPLAY robberies, please.
I always RP the camera's because you told me you placed them there..Yet my character doesn't know how to disable camera's so he never decides to steal anything.But for the people that do steal there.Stop acting like your a security camera hacker.Anyone who does disable them at the first time they see it's just for their own ease.Like that they will never get arrested.Aluz placed those camera's there,She built them ONLY SHE knows how to disable them.So live with the fact that whenever you enter the hospital your being watched by camera's and you can't turn them off yourself.
Then again the most that they can do is put a thing over the camera or destroy it...but that would be noticeable afterwards...and at the moment...
I mean that's always an option but people do such things as destroy it..But they still act like they haven't appeared on them just by destroying them..It's able to fix..Another fact people can't just act like when they walk in the hospital they immediatley spot a camera..That's the part where i say..RP your being filmed by security camera's and don't disable them or break them and act like you were never spotted.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven? - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Packs - Metagame Heaven?

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Sam Andersun wrote:Yeah, Gangrel's are basically the only race of vampire who can drink animal blood no problems, any other race drinking animal blood will be disgusted with it. And about the blood pack, yeah I dislike that vampires just asspull some blood and drink it. Blood packs result in no vampires going crazy without blood. As my vampire RP if Sam goes too long without blood he go into a frenzy and get the closest blood he can get since hes Gangrel. (You may notice how Sam's eyes glow emerald green and when hes without blood for awhile they glow red and Sam gets twichy and jumpy since hes trying to fight from losing control.)

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t2419-bloodline-s-members-list

This obviously is not one word post...

Anyway, can't see you on the list Sam.

And yeah, I think that Nosfs can drink lots of shit without problems.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Blood packs are stocked in bloodbanks.Bloodbank rooms are private, only EMS personell can access them.In order to open it you'd either have to roleplay getting the key for it or break the door down, in both cases you'd get easily busted by all the npc doctors, meaning you should end up in jail.
Vampires shouldn't be allowed to steal blood packs OOCly hence the lack of roleplay they do when it comes to feeding.
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I think that stealing bloodpacks should be in the same vein as robbing the bank: Can only do it with the EMS Leaders permission, should have 1-2 EMS online, and 2 police officers.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:21 pm

I trhink you'll find that in most hospitals (You know, ones that aint located in third world countries) rooms like the CT scan room and the like, you know, important rooms, have a keycard reader locking the door. People work at hospitals 24/7, and usually have a consistent staff of about...(For a small town hospital) 30-50 doing various jobs.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Nicolas, you made me smack my fucking screen...

And, if you guys are gonna try and rob the hospital for blood banks... Yeah, make it a proper heist... Think about how to deactivate security cameras ( Pew pew) And calculate your time because cops ARE GOING TO COME.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Even if you make it a heist RPly a hospital is full of people and your with two people.One.Camera's spot you no matter what upon entering.Two.One EMS member that isn't being watched has the oppurtunity to call the cops.So this is actually the whole point..Some people think..I'm entering the hospital taking a bloodpack and going back out..That's simply impossible..So as many others said.It has to be a hard thing to actually rob blood packs.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Victor_Jankowski wrote:Nicolas, you made me smack my fucking screen...

And, if you guys are gonna try and rob the hospital for blood banks... Yeah, make it a proper heist... Think about how to deactivate security cameras ( Pew pew) And calculate your time because cops ARE GOING TO COME.

Sorry for that, next time I'll add spider or something..

Oh look, someone killed my bug...

On topic: Alright look..

Honestly you can't sneak into the hospital and hurr hurr steal all the god damn blood packs without being noticed...

Honestly those cameras aren't... blind.... or how to say....

I actually think that there should be hunger system or something.. to prevent this things like this one.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Moriarty wrote:I trhink you'll find that in most hospitals (You know, ones that aint located in third world countries) rooms like the CT scan room and the like, you know, important rooms, have a keycard reader locking the door. People work at hospitals 24/7, and usually have a consistent staff of about...(For a small town hospital) 30-50 doing various jobs.
What I was trying to say, and it seems that I was right all along, with several others like you.
People treat it like we put blood packs for show. We don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Moriarty wrote:I trhink you'll find that in most hospitals (You know, ones that aint located in third world countries) rooms like the CT scan room and the like, you know, important rooms, have a keycard reader locking the door. People work at hospitals 24/7, and usually have a consistent staff of about...(For a small town hospital) 30-50 doing various jobs.
What I was trying to say, and it seems that I was right all along, with several others like you.
People treat it like we put blood packs for show. We don't.

Hmm not that I know much of medicine, but just a question, do bloodpacks get imported to the hospital? Since the LS one is close.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony_Weber Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:58 pm

@Kevin: Blood is usually donated to the hospital by "blood donors" and stored in blood banks. A blood pack doesn't really have all that much blood in it. How much can you take from a standard of 6 liters of blood without killing a person, anyway? I don't know the precise number but it's likely to be around 500mL. I haven't heard of blood being imported to hospitals IRL, but it could be just that it's not done in my country.

@Topic: Yeah... I think it's pretty much clear that blood should not be taken from hospitals anymore without the sufficient RP that it deserves. People who aren't part of the EMS very often know nothing about the hospital, and thus don't know what can or what cannot be done. Hopefully, the Constipator makes this rather clear. "[i]If there's an RP concerned with a building belonging to the faction, you need someone from the faction to tell you what can or cannot be done".
...I want a milky drinky.

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2