VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F

+6
Jager Arach
Terry Winston
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sam Akabara
Alex Montgomery
Sam Andersun
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F Empty I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Well, it's just a small problem on vampires. Well, most vampires use /vampiresniff, sniffing people, erm, through walls...because their in the same script radius..That's not fair at all!
May I explain something? You all make fun of me for getting science fiction robotics, but then I look at you and see your lack of knowledge on basic chemistry.

Well here's the skitch.
Particles that we can smell emit from a substance causing the smell, such as food, perfumes, blood, and yes, poop. Now these particles use the air to travel about in a haphazard way. (Called Brownian motion, but that's nothing but the particles of air moving randomly.) Now these smellable particles pass through the air and eventually reach our nose, where our nose sends information of the smell to the brain, and we will become aware of it.

NOW HERES THE PROBLEM.
Bloodpacks are kept in air tight bags to prevent contamination. Everyone should know this, being that every vampire is fixated on ruddy blood packs.
Now here's what should happen if a phsyco vampire dude went in the hospital and sniffed like an idiot for, erm, blood.
He'd sniff around but there are no smell particles from the blood from the blood packs, due to the air tight bag they are kept in, and so would not smell them.

But this is what usually happens.

And don't lock this topic saying that Vampires can smell particles that aren't there. PLEASE.
Don't show how unknowledgeable you are.

Note: Sam Anderson and his mates didn't even do it like that. Nevermind them.

Last edited by The Constipator on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F Empty Re: I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Lol! When did I EVER say we sniffed the blood packs? We went in, killed the guards/doctors and searched the hospital. If you want to rage don't pull bullshit out of your ass.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F Empty Re: I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F

Post by Alex Montgomery Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:57 pm

*cough* Cameras around the hospital. . .The videotapes will be sent to the SD probally and you'd end up fired. . . ^,^
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Lol, I quit the SD ages ago. I'm Lasombra and we were masked.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh, anyhow it still is PG because the blood bank is locked and you can't enter it without having an ID card present or the respective password for the door (Or a key. . .) I'd also like to add that the server is still lacking vampire roleplay, you all should start interacting more with people and not with NPCs.
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Tell me the names of any idiots who try to get bloodpacks from the hospital in a retarded way and i shall set them straight.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Honey Badger wrote:Oh, anyhow it still is PG because the blood bank is locked and you can't enter it without having an ID card present or the respective password for the door (Or a key. . .) I'd also like to add that the server is still lacking vampire roleplay, you all should start interacting more with people and not with NPCs.
They went in.
Guessed the place of the blood packs.
And shot every guard with an AK.
In front of cameras,( but I guess since their walking black holes that doesn't matter for them.)
And they left with no injuries from the security guards, since hey, who would want to RP a loser?

._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm

... And the key part, Matt and me just broke the cabinet lock off because he has Strength 5 and I have strength 4.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Vampires are not dogs...

They can't sniff-find blood...........
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:17 pm

WE DIDN'T SNIFF THE GODDAMN BLOOD!
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:43 am

Sam Andersun wrote:WE DIDN'T SNIFF THE GODDAMN BLOOD!

Then what did you sniffed?

Neon's ass?

But fuck it.. thats how Sabbat does...

Kill 'em all and fuck everyone. . . lets bring the hell...
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:09 am

That RP is now voided as you did it without any EMS on.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 am

I was always under the umption vamps had to have fresh blood as drinking it from a blood pack is like eating a cold burger as oposed to eating it fresh although they can drink from it they only use it like as a last resort.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:30 am

Nicolas wrote:

Neon's ass?

Stop trolling. Sam already said that he searched, the bank not sniffed it out. As Ed said the rp is voided, next time Lasombra needs to check with other factions before doing this stuff.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:53 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Nicolas wrote:

Neon's ass?

Stop trolling. Sam already said that he searched, the bank not sniffed it out. As Ed said the rp is voided, next time Lasombra needs to check with other factions before doing this stuff.

Okay sir,

I shall stop trolling now.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:00 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:

We got permission from admins...But whatever.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:58 am

Here's what went down. I asked Kevin if we could ROb the Hospital...
His answer was sure..SO we bought weapons... (there were about 3-4 cops online )
We got a van to get the stuff and mask to hide our faces.
We went in shoot the docters n what not.. (yes npcs ... ther were no other people to actually rp with.)
We SEARCHED the hospital for blood. We didn't sniff. SEARCHED.
And if what you say is true about the id scanner shit we could have taken an ID off a dead docter ans used it. .
About cops coming. Sam actually called SD and rped a "Distress signal from the hospital"
We were there for about 3 minutes after that loading the blood into bags. plus another 1 minute to load it in the van. we drove off. and took a wrong turn... then we got back to base.
SO the way i see it ..SD has very bad response time.
We did it fairly. We had permission. Lasombra don't show up on cameras .and there was more then enough admins. and cops online
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:15 am

Mercer wrote:Here's what went down. I asked Kevin if we could ROb the Hospital...
His answer was sure..SO we bought weapons... (there were about 3-4 cops online )
We went in shoot the docters n what not.. (yes npcs ... ther were no other people to actually rp with.)
And if what you say is true about the id scanner shit we could have taken an ID off a dead docter ans used it. .
About cops coming. Sam actually called SD and rped a "Distress signal from the hospital"
We were there for about 3 minutes after that loading the blood into bags. plus another 1 minute to load it in the van. we drove off. and took a wrong turn... then we got back to base.
We did it fairly. We had permission. Lasombra don't show up on cameras .and there was more then enough admins. and cops online
Kevin is only a level 1 admin, I don't even think level 2 admins can give permission, also you did'nt have permission from EMS.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Mercer wrote:Here's what went down. I asked Kevin if we could ROb the Hospital...
Kevin is only a level 1 admin, I don't even think level 2 admins can give permission, also you did'nt have permission from EMS.

Not me I think he means the other Kevin.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:33 am

Kevin wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:

There's no other admin named Kevin.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:49 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:
Kevin wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:

There's no other admin named Kevin.

They call Des Kevin, its his IRL name I think.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:54 am

Yes sorry for the misunderstanding...Kevin as in Kevin Shak is desmond Barthalamew. And i know i didn't have permission from ems... but honestly... do i really need it? Their were 3-4 cops online.

If anything i would want my money and the money others spent for guns,mask.car's Etc. Because i wouldn't have done this is Desmond had said no. And it already happend. And i really don't want to lose about 1.3k for nothing.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:30 am

Mercer wrote:Yes sorry for the misunderstanding...Kevin as in Kevin Shak is desmond Barthalamew. And i know i didn't have permission from ems... but honestly... do i really need it? Their were 3-4 cops online.

If anything i would want my money and the money others spent for guns,mask.car's Etc. Because i wouldn't have done this is Desmond had said no. And it already happend. And i really don't want to lose about 1.3k for nothing.
I suggest you talk to Peter about what's needed for something like this and check with EMS leader to see if they accept the rp.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 am

Desmond = Hiikari = Kevin Shak = Dan Dan.

On an on topic note. It's horribly funfair to bust into the EMS' home turf when they aint around. So as far as i'm concerned, your little RP is null and void.

Also i want the names of these slow ass cops.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Please check this, everyone, who's concerned about blood packs and stealing of them.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t2568-important-blood-packs
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next