VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F

+6
Jager Arach
Terry Winston
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sam Akabara
Alex Montgomery
Sam Andersun
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:52 pm

As far as I remember, I was online as a cop doing a RP with the wolves in the forest, and the other two cops where Ajailed at that time...
Errr...

Back to top Go down

I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a vampire! I can SNIFF THROUGH EVERYTHING! :F

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:52 pm

The Constipator wrote:As far as I remember, I was online as a cop doing a RP with the wolves in the forest, and the other two cops where Ajailed at that time...
Errr...
Way to do your your job...Wolves in the forest? Really?
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 am

Sam Andersun wrote:
The Constipator wrote:As far as I remember, I was online as a cop doing a RP with the wolves in the forest, and the other two cops where Ajailed at that time...
Errr...
Way to do your your job...Wolves in the forest? Really?

Don't be trolling now bro...

They are having their orders and own problems... Honestly , not every cop can "harr harr" come from one place to your hospital to prevent you from stealing blood packs.

And please lock this topic since Mia sorted things out...
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony_Weber Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:15 am

The Constipator wrote:Now these particles use the air to travel about in a haphazard way. (Called Brownian motion, but that's nothing but the particles of air moving randomly.)

Oy genious! That's diffusion, not Brownian motion. XD
Heck, I don't blame you though. Brownian motion is when solid particles move on a liquid interface haphazardly, while diffusion is when particles travel in the air hapharazdly.
(Don't take my sarcasm as an insult by the way, I'm just kiddin' around)

With regards to topic:
We'd need to just assume the vampires are as they are, right? If there ain't the gas particles they can't sniff them. :V

I'm glad this problem was solved though. Go Mia! C:

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2