VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Carreiro's weapon license app.

3 posters

Go down

Tommy Carreiro's weapon license app. Empty Tommy Carreiro's weapon license app.

Post by Tommy Carreiro Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Forename and Surname: Tommy Carreiro

Address: Cruising around streets, mostly seen around Palomino Creek bank((Very Happy))

Phone Number: 1010292

Social Security Number: 738-282-9183

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)): ((Will post when given license.))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)): I'm sick and tired of gangs brawling around, taking my pocket money and people attacking for no reason, also loosing my money. I want it for self-defense, and to protect my friends. I wouldnt shoot guns instantly, first scare, if that wouldnt work, I'd shoot a bullet to the ground, if THAT wouldnt work, I'd shoot the enemy's leg, not any vital spots.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): I am a peaceful man, I mean no harm to anyone in this city, I need the weapons for my own protection, and the protection of many others I see, which are getting harmed. I am experienced with a lot of weapons, been at the Marine corp. and I am trained perfectly. And the city isn't safe, I've seen a lot of men attacked by none other than wolves, and I've seen the way they killed the people.. It just doesnt feel safe for me to walk around town with a smile, when wolves are overrunning the city.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: Glock 18, Desert Eagle, MP5SD((silenced)), M4 Silenced.

Current employment: None

Signature : Tommy Carreiro~

Last edited by Tommy Carreiro on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : upd4t3d)

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Tommy Carreiro's weapon license app. Empty Re: Tommy Carreiro's weapon license app.

Post by Terry Winston Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 pm

(fix the 100 word part not long enough will review once fixed)
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Tommy Carreiro's weapon license app. Empty Re: Tommy Carreiro's weapon license app.

Post by Tommy Carreiro Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:18 am

((are they really required? I see gun license apps with less words than mine, which are accepted))

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 am

(( make it a little more detailed and i will review it again))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 pm

((Bump, review it))

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Simms Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Tommy Carreiro's weapon license app. 2akh5rq
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Carreiro.

We are sorry to inform you that your firearms application has been DENIED.

Reason(s):

Lack of effort in the first paragraph question; has been given multiple times to edit the application.

You can apply within one week to apply for a weapons license once more.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down