VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood

+7
Nicolas Djordjevic
Ferdinand Brixius
Sean Phelps
Andre Campbell
Jager Arach
Nero
Nate
11 posters

Go down

The Brotherhood Empty The Brotherhood

Post by Nate Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:06 pm

The Brotherhood
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The Beginning"

Established around 1346, the Brotherhood was an order of assassins and guardians, and it served only one purpose, to protect the humanity. Founded by three men, three warriors, in the city of Masyaf in the middle east, it protected the city from invaders from outside and the "invaders" from inside, the traitors, the criminals.
The tradition of this brotherhood spreads deeply into the past. The tradition of combat, stealth and assassinations. But not everyone could enter the Brotherhood, only the chosen ones, the ones worthy of the fight for humanity...

"The Voyage"

The year was 1852. A couple of assassins heard about the "Gold Rush" in America, and decided to go rogue in attempt to get rich. They travelled all the way to Europe, in the merchant caravans, and reached Italy. From there, they shipped to America. They searched for gold, but they could rarely find any. But the luck has turned to their side. They heard about the so called "Paradise", with bays and rivers, filled with gold, in the west. That's when they decided to find a new location for their camp. They travelled west. After a two month travel, they finally found their destination, the place was beautiful. Bays, rivers, trees, sands and beautiful palomino horses. They searched for gold by the rivers. The river didn't contain alot of it, mostly metals like iron and copper. Then, one of the rogue assassins had an idea. To establish their own Order, their own Brotherhood in the "new world". With the metals they found, they started crafting weapons, cut some trees and bult hosues and camps. Not long after that, other people started coming to the "Paradise", and bought some houses from the assassins. They made a city... They decided to call it "Palomino Creek", in the honor of the palomino horses. The city grew and evolved.

"The New Brotherhood"

The new Brotherhood in the west grew bigger. But the Brotherhood wasn't middle eastern anymore. The immigrants started joining the Brotherhood. After the death of the first leaders, the "Americans" led the brotherhood. The Brotherhood served the Palomino Creek and protected it from mexican invasions, animals, traitors and other possible dangers for the town. Basically, they were the police and the guardians of the town. Later on, the Brotherhood started falling apart. The members grew old and couldn't fight anymore. They needed recruits...

"The Brotherhood Now"

The Brotherhood formed once again, but long after the previous end of it. Two young men, found a scroll, which was left by the last leader. The scroll told them everything about Brotherhood and the Order of the Assassins. They followed the scroll, and learnt the techniques of the assassins. Now, the two men are forming the Brotherhood once again, training with the recruits in attempt to remove the threats to the town of Palomino Creek, just like their ancestors did... ((We also Hunt Vampires))

Members - Daniel Jones
- Lucius Spenser
- ((RP With us ICly and you'll have a chance to join))

Weapons we use - Crossbows
- Knifes
- Swords
- Throwing Knives
- And sometime's small Barreled guns.

Ranks - Apprentice ((Rank 1))
- Enforcer ((Rank 2))
- Skilled Blade ((Rank 3))
- Superior ((Rank 4))
- Master ((Rank 5))

IC Rules - Follow what the Leader tells you
- Never Disrespect any member
- Assassinate Silently at all times
- Every pack must have a leader
- Never hurt another human, unless they Provoke you in doing so..

OOC Rules - Never MG your way in, don't PM me asking me to let you join.
- Never ever PG your powers, don't say a blade comes out through my finger and shit..
- Follow each rules ingame
- Each person has 2 warnings, do anything stupid, your get a warning, carry on, and your kicked out.

((Editing this soon))

Last edited by Nate on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nate
New Residence

Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood Empty Re: The Brotherhood

Post by Nero Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 pm

The fuck? You got permission for this? You can't just copy-paste it.
And I didn't give you the permission to copy my story.

Edit: Yeah, David gave you the permission to copy his post, but I'm not giving you the permission to copy my store, either make a new one, or delete the post.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:02 am

Nero wrote:The fuck? You got permission for this? You can't just copy-paste it.
And I didn't give you the permission to copy my story.

Edit: Yeah, David gave you the permission to copy his post, but I'm not giving you the permission to copy my store, either make a new one, or delete the post.
If it was Dave's faction and he passed it to Nate, he has every right to use your story.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:09 am

Sweet .... im personally a big fan of ASSASINS CREED so i support this a whole lot.. maybe if im declined to the SD i will look into this..
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:11 am

Fan of the AC Series here. Supporting this.. alot.. BUT, you have to roleplay every assassination. Not just */me goes back of random dude*
/Script-Kill.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 am

Nero. I agree with you. This is unfair, and the story is your property, so no Dave does not have every right to give permission.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 am

I don't even care, do what you want, but atleast be fair and put some credits on it >.<

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:21 pm

This means that you guys need Templar Knights and Roman Legionaries to fight against!

I honestly don't know in which time do you live, is it Medieval Era or the time while SPQR ruled the Europe so I'll hire someone to create both of these factions for you.

Well, good luck.. and uhm.. I hope you can't climb on the buildings like that guy does..
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Nicolas wrote:This means that you guys need Templar Knights and Roman Legionaries to fight against!

I honestly don't know in which time do you live, is it Medieval Era or the time while SPQR ruled the Europe so I'll hire someone to create both of these factions for you.

Well, good luck.. and uhm.. I hope you can't climb on the buildings like that guy does..

I think they can.
That's their benefits.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Nicolas wrote:This means that you guys need Templar Knights and Roman Legionaries to fight against!

We only need 30 3000 years old vampires to build up a army against them, *Laughs*.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Armaros Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Another AC faction, aslong as you don't run in Ezios armor youre quite fine, there are Assassins in real life too anyway.

Armaros
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:13 am

Only the chosen one can join eh. Well, I'm going to try my best to be the chosen one. Smile
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down