VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing in Public.

+4
Samara
Antonio_Giovanni
Andre Campbell
Simon Bourne
8 posters

Go down

Killing in Public. Empty Killing in Public.

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:05 am

Well many people complained about this IG and i think it's kinda cool and stuff, but pisses some people off.

So you're walking down the street when suddenly, from out of nowhere, a wolf pack or a vampire is murdering someone in the middle of the fucking street or the sidewalk.

Seriously? You can talk about a street fight but people stabbing or biting someone to death in the middle of the street with 400 people watching and no one does something about it?

Not cool...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Killing in Public. Empty Re: Killing in Public.

Post by Andre Campbell Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 am

Agreed i see this everyday...
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 am

Buts the Palomino Creek is a little village its not a city so its there's 400 people out there? its impossible... and i think wolf can attack at night because people are already sleeping at that time...
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 am

Antonio_Giovanni wrote:Buts the Palomino Creek is a little village its not a city so its there's 400 people out there? its impossible... and i think wolf can attack at night because people are already sleeping at that time...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 am

Samara wrote:
Antonio_Giovanni wrote:Buts the Palomino Creek is a little village its not a city so its there's 400 people out there? its impossible... and i think wolf can attack at night because people are already sleeping at that time...

Wut she said... a small town like this.. still has like 6k people rply.
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:30 am

Yeah it's not just the supernatural races that do the killing y'know. I've seen a bunch of humans running around blasting their rifles in the name of the name of justice too.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:59 am

Do you want the simple answer for why people do /me blow him in the back of head or /me bite his head of ect becuase if people rped dragging them away taking them to somewhere and then killing them people 1 start to actually have a chance to rp 2 start to get to a point where they can actually resist
My opinios is that its very none rp to *one action kill someone* i think it should be a rule that it need ot be properly rped and that both paries actually rp instead of all this wolf: /me bites your head of and you die.
Its an rp server if you wanna just kill someone one without rping there are millions of dm server

(note i used wolf in /me it goes for all races your all doing humans/vamps/wolf/weird street faimlys)

Get back to rp and don't just one hit kill someone. Your not the fucking terminator.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:34 am

In my opinion there are too many attacks all together, I mean, I used to live in a village (IRL) with appox. 3k people in it, and all we had was the odd weed smoker or your standard pedo, and that village has a minuscule police station. I think admins should start punishing people for even mugging someone in public, it just wouldn't happen in real life. And even if it did happen, the amount of attacks that I see the place would be under martial law or swarming with police 24/7.

Either make your attacks more subtle or don't bother attacking at all because if you're not going to put the effort into making it subtle then you're just being unrealistic, I mean how often does someone get murdered in a city? A long time. In a village of 6K, everyday. Does that look right to you?
Miller
Miller
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Samara wrote:

LOL owned.

On Topic:

People should start to do the killing in more....hidden places, i remember when Aaron and I RPed being faked Limo drivers, picked up a gang member from the SD jail, kidnapped him, took him to a garage in Blueberry and closed all the windows and doors.

Yeah if you ask, he's dead >_>
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:27 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Samara wrote:

LOL owned.

On Topic:

People should start to do the killing in more....hidden places, i remember when Aaron and I RPed being faked Limo drivers, picked up a gang member from the SD jail, kidnapped him, took him to a garage in Blueberry and closed all the windows and doors.

Yeah if you ask, he's dead >_>

Lol Rome you mean my cholo alt? :p

On Topic:Agreed with what Rome wrote..
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down