VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excessive Killing.

+13
Dominique LaRue
Tom Boegs
Marcus Campbell
Waffle
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sam Akabara
Peter Greenson
Samara
Lboland
Nazz
Kevin Alymer
DeRon Ellis
Simon Bourne
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Excessive Killing. Empty Excessive Killing.

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 am

Well so here's another topic that we can talk about.....

Humans kill humans.
Wolves kill Humans.
Vampires kill Humans.

And we (the humans) rarely have the chance to fight back, and not to mention that SOME wolves *cough* Jericho Dredd *cough* take the Wolf business waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond the limits, i mean, wolves need to hunt or they go ape shit right?

Wolves DON'T need to hunt EVERY fuckin' day of the week, i mean, seriously, you walk around PC, mindin' your own business when suddenly, really fuckin' out of nowhere, a Wolf howls stuff like "Hurrr hurr hunting time, ima eat u" Wolves need to feed once a week, the same thing vampires do, and when you kill a Wolf or a Vampire they start to bitch the shit out of you in /b.

"Oh but how can a human win? He's a weakling, he can't possibly hurt a vampire or a wolf."
Uhmm no people...humans CAN and WILL kill supernatural things on sight.

I mean, it's a logical reason to do so.

"Oh yeah i don't know about that so i'll just shoot the living shit out of it."
No, nein, negative and fuck no.

Just because you don't understand somethin', it does not mean you need to ...shoot it back to kingdom come..

Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Excessive Killing. Empty Re: Excessive Killing.

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 am

We need a government faction, to set taxes and prices of stuff and what not. It could possibly cause conflicts on the server that can be solved in ways other that blasting the crap out of somebody. Currently, people blast others for any and every reason possible.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:52 am

DeRon Ellis wrote:We need a government faction, to set taxes and prices of stuff and what not. It could possibly cause conflicts on the server that can be solved in ways other that blasting the crap out of somebody. Currently, people blast others for any and every reason possible.

That's what i call "Looking for a shitty excuse to Clip someone."
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 am

Agreed, for the wolves hunger excuse thingie. Either ways, I'm a free human diet rply so, some might try practicing that.

Same goes to humans, stop shooting each other in the middle of the public. We're not in a warzone where you can carry an assault rifle around and shoot each other in public.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:58 am

kind of sad we have to go over this.

thought much of the community was past the whole waving guns around in public for no reason thing.
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lboland Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:00 am

Well something you gotta take into account, vampires can maintain themselves off of weekly as Werewolves actually have to eat food. You cant maintain yourself by eating once a week, it's just like eating dinner once a day in my perspective.

Lboland
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 am

They can also eat human food too, plus, they go in a frenzy after not eating for a while, a week would be fair.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Lboland Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:16 am

It's all about IC Choices, and IC choices lead to IC Consequences.

Lboland
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 am

Kevin wrote:They can also eat human food too.

I've tried to explain that to people, Wolves don't -Need- to eat humans to survive.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 am

Hunting and randomly jumping on people are two very different things. Hunting requires paitence and forethought with excellent planning... Not 'I feel hungry'.

Humans always will remain as the ragdoll of the races until someone leads them. We do a great job at killing things off when we are told too.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:59 am

Hunting humans is a vampire survival requirement.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Alright.

Humans don't eat humans, that is obvious ( Only if you're Jager and your character is Chris the eye eater ), so killing someone because he called you ugly is either retarded either stupid.

Wolves do eat humans, but they don't have to eat them ALL THE TIME.

Simple, go eat Chicken or something in human form, and eat humans once in week. ( Or just wait for Jager/Kevin to make an attack on PC )

Vampires don't eat humans, but they need their blood to survive. Some of them have to feed everyday, some of them don't. It depends on your Blood Pool.

I agree with that wolves who are just bored and want to KILL something, is an lame excuse. I was attacked month ago by wolves because they were "hungry"... Wolves obviously DON'T eat vampires... No one likes to eat dust of death.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Lboland wrote:It's all about IC Choices, and IC choices lead to IC Consequences.

You're saying that if I RP a mental character I can buy an M4 and just shoot everyone I see? OKAY, THANKS!
That's seriously dumb, I can easily bypass the rules if that above was the case.

Nicolas wrote:Wolves do eat humans, but they don't have to eat them ALL THE TIME.

Simple, go eat Chicken or something in human form, and eat humans once in week. ( Or just wait for Jager/Kevin to make an attack on PC )

Wolves eat humans, but they don't have to eat them all the time. This is correct. Why not RP hunting smaller animals in the woods? It won't really harm you, and people won't really give a fuck because they won't be annoyed by you devouring everyone on the streets.

Nicolas wrote:
I agree with that wolves who are just bored and want to KILL something, is an lame excuse. I was attacked month ago by wolves because they were "hungry"... Wolves obviously DON'T eat vampires... No one likes to eat dust of death.

Well, a wolf ate me once. Yes, ate me while I was a vampire. Obviously, someone likes eating dust.

SamAkabaraMyFavouritePersonOnThisServer wrote:Hunting humans is a vampire survival requirement.

This is correct, but only for vampires. It's mandatory to hunt humans and feed on them. You can feed on wolves if you want to, but that'll create a major addiction.
Then again, wolves don't need to do this. Vampires can't eat normal food. Meaning, no chicken, no ice-cream, no bubblegum, no all kinds of fancy shit that you can eat. Yet, you decide to go all like "HURRRP I EAT HOOMIN FLESH I HUNGRY" and when someone kills you, you whine at them for deathmatching. Sorry guys, just mah two cents. I also won't point out any names because I'm that badass.

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Wolves eat humans, but they don't have to eat them all the time. This is correct. Why not RP hunting smaller animals in the woods? It won't really harm you, and people won't really give a fuck because they won't be annoyed by you devouring everyone on the streets.

Eating NPCs is not allowed...

Well, a wolf ate me once. Yes, ate me while I was a vampire. Obviously, someone likes eating dust.

Meh, That made me laugh. Wolves eating dust.

This is correct, but only for vampires. It's mandatory to hunt humans and feed on them. You can feed on wolves if you want to, but that'll create a major addiction.
Then again, wolves don't need to do this. Vampires can't eat normal food. Meaning, no chicken, no ice-cream, no bubblegum, no all kinds of fancy shit that you can eat. Yet, you decide to go all like "HURRRP I EAT HOOMIN FLESH I HUNGRY" and when someone kills you, you whine at them for deathmatching. Sorry guys, just mah two cents. I also won't point out any names because I'm that badass.

It's not the best idea for you to feed off an werewolf. It's like drugs.. And you have to hunt them again and again... Which brings you into greater danger.

So feeding off an wolf is not really smartest idea if you haven't got used on fighting against Jagers.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Nicolas wrote:Eating NPCs is not allowed...

Request an admin's permission. At least you won't be a strength/speed/bite/howl/lick 5 machine who kills everything in sight.

Then again;

Nicolas wrote:It's like drugs

And now what I said;

You can feed on wolves if you want to, but that'll create a major addiction.

Read, please?

:>

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Don't be Nazi-like, I did read what you've said...
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Nicolas wrote:Don't be Nazi-like, I did read what you've said...

Overkill....

Anyways, everyone should keep their K/D's really low, kill only when it's needed, you don't shoot a person for calling you a dipshit, you kill a person when they tried to steal your car maybe...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Or:You see a wolf,Your car is next to you..

GSF's way:Jump in the car escape,Lay low,wait for a shipment of guns and go fight back.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Nick_Jones wrote:Or:You see a wolf,Your car is next to you..

GSF's way:Jump in the car escape,Lay low,wait for a shipment of guns and go fight back.

Romeo's way:

Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:48 pm

There were some kind of ''TAME'' wolvies. but that's not allowed anymore.
Now when you see a wolf it's there to hunt..

I prefer the roaming in the city.
that's good rp.
You don't go to the forest to rp there alone..
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Dominique's died only twice by script and both times were from a bug or some OOC jumping around in wolf form. She has killed one person through roleplay as an RPK because he broke into her home then into a room where she was having a private meeting. She also RPK'd Romeo once because she was informed he was a vampire and he tried to kill her. And once, RPK'd someone in a mauling about a week ago- which was fully roleplayed from picking him as a target to following him, luring him into a trap, and then killing him.

I've had this character for weeks now- it's not forever, but on this server, it's enough time to rack up a kill/death ratio that gets you into Call of Duty ranked leagues. That's 3 roleplayed kills and 2 OOC deaths not because I'm really really good or argue a lot with people, but because my character doesn't just kill everything or everyone for any reason. She might not be a gang member, but she has her reasons to kill things- moreso than a common civilian. Yet most "common civilians" in the server kill her multiple-week total in a day or two flat.

This has to stop.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:09 pm

I remember when Dominique RPK'd me, i shot her 3 times with my Last Stand perk >_>.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:12 pm

So, Nicolas! How tall are you?

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Waffle wrote:

Taller than your sense of humor i guess >_>
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Waffle wrote:

I have nothing against you as long as you won't being like that. And Lol, that made no sense indeed.

Dominique's died only twice by script and both times were from a bug or some OOC jumping around in wolf form. She has killed one person through roleplay as an RPK because he broke into her home then into a room where she was having a private meeting. She also RPK'd Romeo once because she was informed he was a vampire and he tried to kill her. And once, RPK'd someone in a mauling about a week ago- which was fully roleplayed from picking him as a target to following him, luring him into a trap, and then killing him.

I've had this character for weeks now- it's not forever, but on this server, it's enough time to rack up a kill/death ratio that gets you into Call of Duty ranked leagues. That's 3 roleplayed kills and 2 OOC deaths not because I'm really really good or argue a lot with people, but because my character doesn't just kill everything or everyone for any reason. She might not be a gang member, but she has her reasons to kill things- moreso than a common civilian. Yet most "common civilians" in the server kill her multiple-week total in a day or two flat.

This has to stop.

We had script fight with Fegarri few days ago, lots of people died.

But I found it funnier than in CoD.

If you want this to stop, blow up all Ammu-nations.

Pretty much simple.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next