VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire stat depletion in Sunlight - Werewolf transformation rules.

+5
ArielV
Nero
Max Woods
Samara
Venom.
9 posters

Go down

Vampire stat depletion in Sunlight - Werewolf transformation rules. Empty Vampire stat depletion in Sunlight - Werewolf transformation rules.

Post by Venom. Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:47 pm

I've thought of two ideas which make sense.

In the game, all we get is vampires who brag the fuck out of their powers and how they'll 'Pwn me with vampire strength 4' and shit like that. I think a script should be made that depletes all vampires to their weakest level in sunlight - This would make things easier and it would be a bit more realistic as I'm seeing vampires feed in sunlight, do their 'Herp I speed away' in sunlight and their overall antics take place in Sunlight.

My second suggestion is the ability to transform into a wolf should only be available at night, considering it'd be fair on everyone. Each race can still use certain powers to an extent, but this just regulates things for people so it's a fair system. Anybody agree with me on this?

Venom.
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Vampire stat depletion in Sunlight - Werewolf transformation rules. Empty Re: Vampire stat depletion in Sunlight - Werewolf transformation rules.

Post by Samara Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:50 pm

What about those who are only able to play when the server is day time?

Its fine how it is, imo.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Vampire stat depletion in Sunlight - Werewolf transformation rules. Empty Re: Vampire stat depletion in Sunlight - Werewolf transformation rules.

Post by Max Woods Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:What about those who are only able to play when the server is day time?

Its fine how it is, imo.

Exactly! There's been a sugestion like this before, I play on the server timezone and I have no shitty time to play at night due to I need to study.

/unsupport
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Venom. wrote:made that depletes all vampires to their weakest level in sunlight

Would work if it takes off one level...

Like, you got vamp speed 5, on sunlight its worth 4?

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:17 pm

There is no system that will get this to work fairly, I do not support this.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:06 am

Have it night time most of the time, and daylight for two hours then, that way vampires have to hide indoors for two hours and humans get a rest, and then... we strike.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 am

Captain Sparrow wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:What about those who are only able to play when the server is day time?

Its fine how it is, imo.

Exactly! There's been a sugestion like this before, I play on the server timezone and I have no shitty time to play at night due to I need to study.

/unsupport

Fix this problem and then i might /support

Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:50 am

This has been answered, Vampire RP guide specifically says that sunlight has no effect on Vampires (Except Lasombra, and even that is very, very very very low.) There is no need to suggest something that is a RP rule.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:08 am

Change time in the end of every week by pushing it forth 6 hours (aka server from GMT+0 to gmt +6 every weekend, then to +12 and so on until back to 0) and you have a winner

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down