VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red County News Police Topic.

5 posters

Go down

Red County News Police Topic. Empty Red County News Police Topic.

Post by Dwayne_Rider Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 am

Cops!

Good or bad?

Me and my fellow co-reporter, Julian Caesar worked most of the afternoon finding out this subject.Its a subject many people worry and think about.I know it makes me think.First of tonight we start out with my own story.Let me tell you my opinion.They are no doubt corrupt.Well atleast some of them but the ratio of good to bad is 3:4 cops.Although many help me.Like the first story of the night meet Officer Edward.He caught a man trying to steal our van! A special thanks to him!

Red County News Police Topic. 2jd19qv

*NOTE* This is the actual photo of officer Edward catching the criminal.Again, Thank you officer Edward.Keep doing what your doing to protect Red County!

Next is another personal experience me and my co-reporter had.We were all down and heading to publish our stories.I'm barely publishing this alive!So anyways we were driving and happened to notice a black flash in our mirror.Julian says "Whos that?" I said "I don't know lets pullover" because he was screaming at us to pull over!We both got out and this is what it looked like!

Red County News Police Topic. S58vv8

He had showed us his badge and he was masked!A mask cop possibly on duty?That sounds a little fishy...Or.... Corruption!Exactly what me and my co-reporter found the photo you just saw was also barely taken.

Our next story leads us to when we first moved down to the pier to do some interviews.We were going down the dirt road and we saw this and took a photo.

Red County News Police Topic. 35c259c

Is this a joke?!?! No it is not folks this is real.A cop possibly giving this man a ticket for wreckless driving? Look at himself!His police car has more damage then that mans car! To have gotten that way he had to be wreckless driving himself! Also evidence of corruption? Possibly.

Our next story lead us to speak with a local fishermen, Jenny.

Red County News Police Topic. 23l1378

What she told us was shocking!She had told us she felt so un-safe living in the Red County area!She said the cops were "ok'. Thats a bad thing folks because the R.C.S.F states they want to be friends with civics. Being friends is being friends making this woman crap her pants at night? Very strong evidence. Thanks Jenny for telling us.

Our next story leads to a strange man who we didn't ask for his name.What he told us was very weird compared to the other interviews he told us he feels safe!

Red County News Police Topic. V4trv8

He said he doesn't know what to think of the cops but he feels safe.He must have a relative thats a cop.Hes the only one we interviewed that said he was safe and didn't see he didn't like the cops.

We thank all people who were in this show and let us take pictures and ask questions.
This show was made by Red County News!
Dwayne_Rider
Dwayne_Rider
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Red County News Police Topic. Empty Re: Red County News Police Topic.

Post by Infinity[Markus] Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 am

*Marcus walks over to a nearby news booth and inserts a coin, taking out the newspaper with a grin, but it fades after he sees the pictures*

"Shit... I look mad fat-. gotta' ease of on that KFC."
Infinity[Markus]
Infinity[Markus]
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne_Rider Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:36 am

Infinity[Markus] wrote:*Marcus walks over to a nearby news booth and inserts a coin, taking out the newspaper with a grin, but it fades after he sees the pictures*

"Shit... I look mad fat-. gotta' ease of on that KFC."

((rofl!))
Dwayne_Rider
Dwayne_Rider
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:54 am

((Nice Stories/Inteviews

If you find me go Interview me i got some nice stories to tell (about the cops). ))
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 pm

*Leon shakes his head, walking off as he re-adjusts the fedora on his head.*
"Got time to bitch about how I do my job, but not enough time to get the facts. What a day, what a day."
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:14 am

** Edward turns the TV on and watches the news and see's himself**

Edward: Damn i look good.
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down