VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red County Daily News - Your most favourited newspaper.

2 posters

Go down

Red County Daily News - Your most favourited newspaper. Empty Red County Daily News - Your most favourited newspaper.

Post by Rising Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:51 pm

**You lift up a newspaper which is stacked on the left side of the bank, as you read on**...
Published:20/09/11 16:00PM

Is it a bad day or what?

Wreckless Drivers

So, as I walk around, I meet two hooligans, who cannot even drive... They Slam right into a sign which says "Line closed, take a detour"
I guess they can't "READ", So here's what I do... I approach the men, and talk to them calmly, what do they do? They pull out there "Guns"... As I see them pull it out, I rush towards my vehicle, hoping that I wouldn't die... Luckily I didn't.

**You see a picture of the crazy driver, and his car almost totalled**
Spoiler:

**You see both men, pulling out there "guns" approaching me**
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Rising
Rising
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Red County Daily News - Your most favourited newspaper. Empty Re: Red County Daily News - Your most favourited newspaper.

Post by DeRon Ellis Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:00 pm

**DeRon reads the paper and laughs.**
"Stupid people in the news."
**DeRon prints copies of the men in the photos and posts them on the wanted board.**

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Red County Daily News - Your most favourited newspaper. Empty Re: Red County Daily News - Your most favourited newspaper.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 pm

*A figure next to his blue caravan near the bank is reading this...paper.*

"Pffft. How can amateurs be on the news, and the pro newpaper makers be on the street and on the run..."
He chucks the paper into the nearest dustbin, hops into his caravan and drives out of Palomino towards the airport, along with another smaller figure in the caravan, looking back at the town as they left.

"Come on, Determina," said the driving figure, "There is nothing more we can do in that town. All has been found. Determina, it is time, for a new place."
The little figure inside the speeding caravan slumped down onto the floor of the van. The Blue caravan drove off into San Fierro, and into the airport, where they would take the plane out of San Andreas, and to a new home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down