VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chester Dolphinston [ Grade 2 License ]

2 posters

Go down

Chester Dolphinston [ Grade 2 License ] Empty Chester Dolphinston [ Grade 2 License ]

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 am

Forename and Surname: Chester Dolphinston
Address: Palomino Creek, Four
Phone Number: 1010693
Social Security Number: 434-1243-456

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)): Well as for the Clearance 2 grade Card I'm asking for, the Basics of it is Self Defense. As known by many witnesses around the current streets and recent residence people, crimes had been breaking out tons. I'm simply sick of having people behind my back ready to assault me at any given point. With this earned hopefully I can Defend myself from these people. As well as others around me, due to several times a shoot out had occurred in the middle of civilians while no Officer attending to calm it down. So by here, I state that this Application request is for the good of the Town, and Defending the innocent.

Also my intentions other than the Protection theory, is as many heard, Hunting Season. I've heard and seen before how wild these days happen. Many wolves from the near woods come along to the Town, making it difficult for life, as others around come blasting guns. And in case of the wrong people coming, I'd be ready in case they don't come to hunt, but to do other things. I myself would also like to get into the Hunting spirit, though I would be needing this License to do so, with the permits of the SD and having no problems consulting with the nearby Officers.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): Accepting my application would be great, for me and as well for you in a way. I believe several Officers around town has known of my good deeds so far. Having to assist among them. Building a good character behavior among the people. And tending to earn proper trust. Not once have I ever went against the law, but assist it in any way possible that comes to me. I'm not here to terrorize anything, and I believe this might indeed help my chances. I'm a well man, which is responsible and serious. Having good intentions for needing to receive this ID.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons: Due to my Knowledge Handguns are my expertise. Having somewhat medium experience with certain Shotguns.

Pistols: Guarantee Best

Sub-Machine: No knowledge at all

Assault: Minimal Experience

Current employment: I'm an Entrepreneur
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Personal Text : LEGO!

Back to top Go down

Chester Dolphinston [ Grade 2 License ] Empty Re: Chester Dolphinston [ Grade 2 License ]

Post by Terry Winston Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Chester Dolphinston [ Grade 2 License ] 2akh5rq

PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Carreiro.

We are sorry to inform you that your firearms application has been DENIED,
Reason: You need a level 1 licenses before applying for a level 2.

Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down