VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..*

+7
Nero
Tanya Smith
Alex Montgomery
Simon Bourne
Marcus Campbell
Edward Veatress
Sonerin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..* Empty *If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..*

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 am

*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..* Bm5Wx
*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..* VFHkZ
*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..* Ua5BV
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..* Empty Re: *If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..*

Post by Edward Veatress Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 am

**Detective Veatress is cruising around and arrives onto the scene and begins to take pictures of the vandalism and names**

Edward: Romeo? Romeo Kovacs... I gotta contact him and this

**Detective Veatress leaves and returns to the station to contact Nero and orders Cadets to tape up the house and contact the owner**

Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..* Empty Re: *If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..*

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:20 am

*Nick is driving around on his bike*

Nick:Shi'..Why even waste yo' time on that shit?

*Nick drives away*
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:03 am

**A clean-up and repair team from San Fierro has been spotted on scene, fixing and repainting the house.**

**House is back to normal, CCTV's installed on the front porch and garage entrance.**
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 pm

((Did you even bother to /charity with a realistic price for all that stuff?
Because I'm sure it won't be cheap.))
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Honey Badger wrote:((Did you even bother to /charity with a realistic price for all that stuff?

((It's like only 1 broken window... Everything other can be repainted... It should cost around 1k with CCTV's included... So...))
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Mia wrote:
Honey Badger wrote:((Did you even bother to /charity with a realistic price for all that stuff?

((It's like only 1 broken window... Everything other can be repainted... It should cost around 1k with CCTV's included... So...))

((Although, finding the proper company to get cameras installed, your house repainted, the windows back to normal would take more than a day.))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Mia wrote:

((Although, finding the proper company to get cameras installed, your house repainted, the windows back to normal would take more than a day.))

((And how come no one needs my OOC concern to destroy my house? I already fixed it and i dont fucking know why i used the words CCTV, anyways, it's fixed, lock this , only a normal house again.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Mia wrote:

((And how come no one needs my OOC concern to destroy my house? I already fixed it and i dont fucking know why i used the words CCTV, anyways, it's fixed, lock this , only a normal house again.))
((Nope, a lot of people would have seen the vandalized version so I'll keep it chill around here. And why the fuck would anyone need your OOC tears before spraying down your house? It's like spraying down your clothes. It's roleplay, we don't give a fuck about your thoughts. It was done all IC and smooth.))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Mia wrote:

((Nope, a lot of people would have seen the vandalized version so I'll keep it chill around here. And why the fuck would anyone need your OOC tears before spraying down your house? It's like spraying down your clothes. It's roleplay, we don't give a fuck about your thoughts. It was done all IC and smooth.))

((Well it's all been fixed now, lock this someone.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:24 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Mia wrote:

((Well it's all been fixed now, lock this someone.))

((Come at me bro, it's not getting locked. People would have seen it before you fix it, so the thread will chill around for a while. And I highly doubt that you roleplayed having workers spraying your house back over, unlike we did spending some time roleplaying vadalising your house.

EDIT: Yup, thought so.
*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..* 0jRro
Now go and roleplay finding workers, getting cameras installed with legal permission, and your house repainted instead of "i'z my haus afterall xD" ))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 pm

(( You need his OOC permission to destroy/rob or do anything with his house/car/business... ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 pm

(( true Neutral ))
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Nero wrote:(( You need his OOC permission to destroy/rob or do anything with his house/car/business... ))
((We didn't destroy anything, we had an admin's permission. No problems here. Although, you don't need a permission to vandalise a house. You only need a permission before burning it down, doing any MAJOR damages.))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Nero wrote:(( You need his OOC permission to destroy/rob or do anything with his house/car/business... ))
((We didn't destroy anything, we had an admin's permission. No problems here. Although, you don't need a permission to vandalise a house. You only need a permission before burning it down, doing any MAJOR damages.))

((You did destroy part of my property, as in, the smashed window, and the painting counts as destroying too...so yeah.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:09 pm

((That is not counted as major damage. That's minor damage afaik))

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

((You did destroy part of my property, as in, the smashed window, and the painting counts as destroying too...so yeah.))

((The admins say otherwise, problem?))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

((House is fixed, problem?))

((Reminder: You can't play Truth or Troll with Trolldad.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

((Heh, the thing is; I can vandalise your house without permission. But you can't fix your house without roleplay.))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

((Heh, the thing is; I can vandalise your house without permission. But you can't fix your house without roleplay.))

((It's already been fixed so, yeah, someone lock this to prevent nuclear flame warfare.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

((It's already been fixed so, yeah, someone lock this to prevent nuclear flame warfare.))

((No, you didn't roleplay fixing it, so you can't say that it's already been fixed. Therefore, your roleplay is void. G'day.))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

((No, you didn't roleplay fixing it, so you can't say that it's already been fixed. Therefore, your roleplay is void. G'day.))

((It's been fixed RPly so yeah y'know :3

Anyways: House is fixed.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:27 pm

*As Ellie is strolling about, she spots the vandalized house.
"Oh boy.. we're in for a treat."

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Waffle wrote:*As Ellie is strolling about, she spots the vandalized house.
"Oh boy.. we're in for a treat."

((House has been fixed so y'know, kthxbai, you're late for posting.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 pm

((I won't argue with you - Pictures or it did not happen.))

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next