VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..*

+7
Nero
Tanya Smith
Alex Montgomery
Simon Bourne
Marcus Campbell
Edward Veatress
Sonerin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..* - Page 2 Empty Re: *If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..*

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Waffle wrote:((I won't argue with you - Pictures or it did not happen.))

((Pictures of you passing by? Or it didin't happen :3. house is fixed.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

*If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..* - Page 2 Empty Re: *If you pass through the Oak Nghbr. House 44..*

Post by Waffle Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 pm

((Then it didn't happen. Pictures of your house being RP-ly repaired and revamped?))

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Nero wrote:(( You need his OOC permission to destroy/rob or do anything with his house/car/business... ))
((We didn't destroy anything, we had an admin's permission. No problems here. Although, you don't need a permission to vandalise a house. You only need a permission before burning it down, doing any MAJOR damages.))

((You did destroy part of my property, as in, the smashed window, and the painting counts as destroying too...so yeah.))

((The admins say otherwise, problem?))

((House is fixed, problem?))

((Reminder: You can't play Truth or Troll with Trolldad.))

((Heh, the thing is; I can vandalise your house without permission. But you can't fix your house without roleplay.))

((It's already been fixed so, yeah, someone lock this to prevent nuclear flame warfare.))

((No, you didn't roleplay fixing it, so you can't say that it's already been fixed. Therefore, your roleplay is void. G'day.))

((It's been fixed RPly so yeah y'know :3

Anyways: House is fixed.))

((RPly or not, it ain't.))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Waffle wrote:((Then it didn't happen. Pictures of your house being RP-ly repaired and revamped?))

((Same as ALL the things people goes like "Driving in the car listening to the radio" and stuff, house has been fixed since then, deal with it brah.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke_Campbell Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:37 pm

((The deal is: We RP'ly (in-game) roleplayed it. Your house MUST be roleplayed gettin' repaired the same way.
It is a matter of principle.))
Luke_Campbell
Luke_Campbell
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Luke_Campbell wrote:((The deal is: We RP'ly (in-game) roleplayed it. Your house MUST be roleplayed gettin' repaired the same way.
It is a matter of principle.))

((And your "probably super logical" reason to trash a person's house is?))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke_Campbell Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 am

((IC'ly I just don't feel like being tortured, and let the person go unharmed, after all.))
Luke_Campbell
Luke_Campbell
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:04 am

(( Still don't go trashing people's houses. The fact that you were tortured would mean that your physc is probably broken and you wouldnt be able to do much... Unless you are Jason Bourne, a trained killer... Which I doubt I'd find in a small town north of Los Santos.... Torture and interrogations emotionally screw you up, even hard arses can't deny that... Everyone has their limit. ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke_Campbell Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:56 am

Torture, according to the United Nations Convention Against Torture (an advisory measure of the UN General Assembly) is:
...any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him, or a third person, information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in, or incidental to, lawful sanctions. --UN Convention Against Torture
Greenson, in my humble opinion, I would like to say I shall disagree, and I also don't think so your argument is valid.

1. The deal is that Romeo and DeRon were imobilizing my arms, while a random civilian started to launche punches toward my belly, in attempt to obtain any information, such as my name and for who I hypothetically was working for. (Clearly stated as torture, in accordance to US National Assemby).

2. Don't you think I would go after someone which cowardly humiliated and ridicularized me in public, for apparently ANY reason? Just be reasonable -- given my character treats, behavior, influnces..- this would JUST be the beggining of something much greater.

A man with a shattared pride, is capable of tremendous things.
Luke_Campbell
Luke_Campbell
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:47 am

Greenson wrote:(( Still don't go trashing people's houses. The fact that you were tortured would mean that your physc is probably broken and you wouldnt be able to do much... Unless you are Jason Bourne, a trained killer... Which I doubt I'd find in a small town north of Los Santos.... Torture and interrogations emotionally screw you up, even hard arses can't deny that... Everyone has their limit. ))

((it wasn't TORTURE, we didint use a dildo to do it. We just interrogated you and you refused to talk, so we used the aggro way.

Anyways, the house has been fixed since then.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 am

(( if you can RP it well I take back my disagreements but it's usually 'an eye for an eye' Rambo shit theory which isn't applied... Anyways there is no need to continue this topic so locked ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2