VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter to the FBI

3 posters

Go down

Letter to the FBI Empty Letter to the FBI

Post by Lloyd McFadden Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 pm

*You find a letter on the FBI Office Desk*
*You open it and read it*

To whom it may Concern,
I am writing this to report a certain FBI Agent. I believe she had Black hair and *Describes Alexia Migliaressis*. Today me and the help of my friend James Holiday, who is a current Sheriff Department Corporal, had to block off a car which was parked incorrectly. The driver of the vehicle came around with a AK47 and started shooting down at James, and Me. She took no Action to stop this, and in no way shape or form did she help us nor call it in. Later on she was with her little "Fuck Buddy", Which is what I like to call him, Who is also know as her boyfriend, and her boyfriend attacked me and she stood their and watched as he done so. She done nothing. Another guy tried to defend me and attack her back and she tased that guy. Then her boyfriend BROKE my leg and she Still done Nothing. Im a cripple now because of her. I want her fired. Or at least Demoted, In the Job of FBI She cannot put Boyfriends in front of Citizens. Many other people agree with this Including the guy who was tased. I will ask the guy to send a Letter to you about the Case.
With Respect,
Desmond Bartholomew, Ex Sheriff Deputy.

*You stop reading the letter.

Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Letter to the FBI Empty Re: Letter to the FBI

Post by Terry Winston Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:50 am

Walker wrote:*You find a letter on the FBI Office Desk*
*You open it and read it*

To whom it may Concern,
I am writing this to report a certain FBI Agent. I believe she had Black hair and *Describes Alexia Migliaressis*. Today me and the help of my friend James Holiday, who is a current Sheriff Department Corporal, had to block off a car which was parked incorrectly. The driver of the vehicle came around with a AK47 and started shooting down at James, and Me. She took no Action to stop this, and in no way shape or form did she help us nor call it in. Later on she was with her little "Fuck Buddy", Which is what I like to call him, Who is also know as her boyfriend, and her boyfriend attacked me and she stood their and watched as he done so. She done nothing. Another guy tried to defend me and attack her back and she tased that guy. Then her boyfriend BROKE my leg and she Still done Nothing. Im a cripple now because of her. I want her fired. Or at least Demoted, In the Job of FBI She cannot put Boyfriends in front of Citizens. Many other people agree with this Including the guy who was tased. I will ask the guy to send a Letter to you about the Case.
With Respect,
Desmond Bartholomew, Ex Sheriff Deputy.

((I would just like to say james is not a corprol in the SD))

*You stop reading the letter.

Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 am

((Ignore this, wrong topic and format, can't delete it.))

Last edited by RomeKovz on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 am

RomeKovz wrote:*There's a letter on the Office Desk.**

Name: Romeo Yuri Kovacs.
Subject: Corrupt Agent.
Adress: 19 Palomino Creek.

"This is Romeo Yuri Kovacs, civilian in Palomino Creek, Red County.
I want to report that one of your agents tried to use her powers to order a police officer to remove the wheel-lock of an illegally parked vehicle, while she was off duty.
Later, in that situation, the same person showed up apparently 'On Duty', asking the officer to remove the wheel-lock and to complain to her orders, while her 'butt-buddy' or 'boyfriend' was spectating the entire scenary, the owner of the vehicle opened fire on both the Officer and some guy *Fitting description of Desmond Bartholomew*, this 'agent' didin't respond with the proper force, and mocked the Officer over her radio.
The suspect died from apparently...a .50 caliber handgun, i managed to save the stranger ((Desmond)) and took him to the hospital located in Montgomery.
The 'agent' later said that she owes me because i saved her life from a Wolf attack, i did my civilian duty to help both of them at the time i could.
The 'agent' later in the sidewalk near the Palomino Bank's entrance, let 2 men fight but when i assaulted one of them -her boyfriend apparently- she used her taser on me and attempted to arrest me for assault.
With no other words to say, i demand a Demotion or an eye kept close on this 'agent'.
*Fitting description of Alexia Migliaressis.*
That's your agent.

With respect,
Romeo Yuri Kovacs, Ex Sheriff Cadet.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content