VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter of Trust for Tony

2 posters

Go down

Letter of Trust for Tony Empty Letter of Trust for Tony

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:43 am

*You walk past Palomino Creek Bank area and you see a black paper, if you pick it up and read it you will see this*

"Tony, or Anthony, if you read this, i want to make sure that you're ok, thos things are after either me or you, watch your back and if anything happens DON'T call 911, police wont take care of some animals, just stay calm and wait for the best to happen, if things go well you'll be fine, if they go wrong, i'm sorry i coulnd't help you in time."
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Letter of Trust for Tony Empty Re: Letter of Trust for Tony

Post by Anthony_Weber Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:23 pm

While coming back from an afternoon of silent fishing in the desolate pier, Anthony passes by on his way back home after selling the fish to run into another note at the same place as before. He noticed that it was different, and picked it up.

Feeling more paranoid as ever, with a slow and gradual change over just days inside him, he became less and less comical than before. Reading the paper in shock as it addressed him this time, his eyebrows moved downwards as he finished reading it to the last word.

He picks up the letter and stuffs it into his pocket, above where he keeps his notepad. ((lock this topic))

Thoughts rushed his mind, including leaving the town for good, staying, or... Suicide. His face grew rigid, and neutral, as he clenched his fists.

[low] "I will join you, BB. We must unite. Fight side by side. Or at least, die side by side."

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down