VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**A letter sent in the post addressed to the R.C.S HQ**

Go down

**A letter sent in the post addressed to the R.C.S HQ** Empty **A letter sent in the post addressed to the R.C.S HQ**

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Dear Sir/Madam.

It has come to my attention that your company in question 'Red County Services' has attained a high popularity in our county.
And so, I wish to propose a new scheme, which I call the "Reform Initiative"; which involves the following:

You help me by representing my political party the "Red County Liberal Agenda", just Google us and we'll come up. ((https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t6046-red-county-liberal-agenda-social-reform-the-time-is-now#45149))

In return, I can get a few more workers for your company. And attain you more renown around Red County. It does not also affect us both and the people of Red County. But it affects the economy, the way we see it, the more jobs, the more money that flows into the economy.

I hope to hear from you soon..

Yours Faithfully,
Ferdinand James Brixius,
Priest of Palomino Creek Church & Chairman of Red County Liberal Agenda.

Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down