VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dean Moriarty Weapon Licenses

2 posters

Go down

Dean Moriarty Weapon Licenses  Empty Dean Moriarty Weapon Licenses

Post by Rising Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

25 Palomino Creek,
Red County, SA 91034
8/27/2011

Dean Moriarty Weapon Licenses  2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Dean Moriarty
Date of Birth: 03/01/1990
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 8823145
Current Address: 25 PC
Current Occupation:
Phone Number:
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: Nope.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: I haven't applied for a weapons license, before.
If yes, for what reason:
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 2 or maybe 3.
Intended weapon(s): A Desert Eagle, and maybe a shotgun.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: Well, most of the time in my house, but if it's hunting time for the wolves, I'll rush into my house, grab a deagle or a shotgun, and save the humans.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. I've been in some kind of hunting school, we hunt different kind of lovely birds, which are also tasty. . .
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]
Red County use to be a great place, until all sorts of these monsters came, they caused mayhem, chaos, and all sorts of these things.
If Red County can just get rid of these wolves, that would be great, you should even let the civilians help you, by telling them to apply for a firearm license, and get ready to hunt them down. I'm not asking/begging for a weapon license just for hunting, I've seen a lot of cops die, just in-front of my eyes, I could help them, you know back-up takes around 5-10 minutes to reach the area. I'd also like to go hunt, do all sorts of things with a license, here's my chance, and this is the only way I can do it.

I, (Dean Moriarty), understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:
Rising
Rising
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Dean Moriarty Weapon Licenses  Empty Re: Dean Moriarty Weapon Licenses

Post by Edward Veatress Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

**NOTICE Paper stapled to it**

Dean Moriarty Weapon Licenses  2akh5rq
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Red County Sheriff's Department

Dear Sheriff Simms

It is Corporal Veatress and I have information that this man is a murderer and a robber/felon, I'd like to request a Deny onto this application for his behavior with citizens

Signed,
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down