VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet

+13
Sean Phelps
Nero
Rising
Tommy Carreiro
Edward Veatress
Peter Greenson
Dominique LaRue
Kevin Alymer
Sam Akabara
ArielV
Simon Bourne
Jamie Steel
Nicolas Djordjevic
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet Empty The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:28 am

Extra extra....oh who am I kidding.

I came back, and I realized why I left. The server hasn't changed. The script has been improved, but the players have not.
I will try remember mah friends. Might. Might not. Anyway, Atilliary Facilities is just not meant for this type of roleplay.
I'm going back to minecraft and other stuff including four legged large headed speaking animals with rather unrealistically long hair, and robots that simply can't exist.
I didn't like how everyone tried to piss around with me by doing unrealistic actions at the attempted bridge roleplay today. Instead of seeing it as maintenance, most of you saw it as something you can just go and break everything.
And you did. You broke my will to roleplay in SAMP. And I won't be joining again.

In closing.
Bye.

Your reaction:

Oh yes, the characters.

Nerrisha Mecha - Got employed at Atilliary as a test subject again in Tremorton.
Curio the Talking Bike - Stripped of his POLICE paintjob back to his original normal one, and is still owned by Nerrisha Mecha.
Elizabeth Thigh, Sarah Thigh, Vistina Router - Went back to the Thigh farm in Tremorton.
Aluz Yin, Katrisha Yin - Living together in a house in Tremorton, with Aluz working in AF after it failed for the last time in RC, with Katrisha going Tame Wolife to get all the hugs and cutey from her big sister Aluz, who is aware of this.
Neon_Router - Got killed too many times to be even feesable as a story character.
Determina - Kept with Neon I guess, after being dismantled in action a few times.
Nigel Router - Died. Whoop whoop.
Gable Deceduti - Got a job as a actor in Malta.
Alison Reece - Got killed in action.
Princia - In a childrens home, getting better, but her fears and shyness remains.
Fuck dat shit I'm back peoples

Last edited by The Constipator on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet Empty Re: The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:57 am

Bye?

Take Care? Good Luck?

Yes, server have changed, everything changes.

People are same, you can't change them.

But well, really , take care in future and do w/e makes you happy.

You're nice guy, kinda complaining about some stuff but I don't mind.

And you did. You broke my will to roleplay in SAMP. And I won't be joining again.

I got a perfect song for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6Fa_pJqRQ
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet Empty Re: The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:02 am

Nicolas wrote:Bye?

Take Care? Good Luck?

Yes, server have changed, everything changes.

People are same, you can't change them.

But well, really , take care in future and do w/e makes you happy.

You're nice guy, kinda complaining about some stuff but I don't mind.

I got a perfect song for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6Fa_pJqRQ
Thanks brodude, but I prefere actually sad songs/themes that display emotion.

Like this random song of mine.
But still, thanks man. I just don't belong to this type of thing. I'm still young. Learnt things too quickly, and I'm still with the young age thoughts. Robots, pfft. Might as well I go roleplay on a server based on robots. Bye, peoples. I ain't expecting too many replies that actually -care- on what I'm talking about.

...Bai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:09 am

Every end has new begging.

And enjoy your 'youngness', trust me, just enjoy it.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:39 am

It's a shame you're leaving, you were unique in your RPs in a sense that you didn't try killing everything that moved and brought something different to the table.

You'll be missed, farewell.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:45 am

This is a sad day...sorry for that shitty bridge RP, i hope that you change your mind and come back, we really need more RPers like you.

Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:57 am

This made the bad day I'm having worse. ;-;.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:12 am

Bad shit goes down. Bad shit happens. Life continues.
Sorry you're finally going.

Oh, and, Tremorton got destroyed by a tactical nuke shortly after your characters returned there.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:22 am

This happens again, you forum PM me with who, what, screens, and I'll try to take care of them. That's my offer. You're welcome to come back, and why should you come? Why let non serious rpers make you leave VHRP.

If you don't accept my offer then, sorry to see you go, you're an unique rper, and I'm not happy you had to leave because of those certain people. Hope you do well in life.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:43 am

Kevin wrote:This happens again, you forum PM me with who, what, screens, and I'll try to take care of them. That's my offer. You're welcome to come back, and why should you come? Why let non serious rpers make you leave VHRP.

If you don't accept my offer then, sorry to see you go, you're an unique rper, and I'm not happy you had to leave because of those certain people. Hope you do well in life.

Already apologized for it, it was me and i think Desmond too, i'm sorry that i pushed you to THIS Constipator, i'm really sorry, i hope that you change your mind and come back.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:48 am

*Doesn't appreciate the loss of good players from random OOC screwing around.*
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:53 am

Kevin wrote:*Doesn't appreciate the loss of good players from random OOC screwing around.*

Not OOCing around, it was all ICly, but it was a really stupid RP...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:57 am

I have truly had it up to here with the players on VH-RP treating everyone else ICly as some sort of competition. Because obviously, the second you see anyone that's a civilian, that puts them up to "dangerous foe" status. Constipator, I'm with Kevin- if that happens in the future, PM me the screenshots. People need to learn to take their characters a lick more seriously and the world they're in.

Sorry to hear this happen.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 am

People should take roleplay more seriously....
Anyways, You sorta made me hate you at the start for mugging me over and over again... But then I saw that it was just RP..
Anyways, Good luck if you decide to leave.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:30 am

Its sad to see a good person go, good luck my friend.... and take some milky

The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet Images11
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:04 pm

PM me your MSN, we'll play Minecraft together with the god of redstone!
(Ocrim_R)

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Moriarty wrote:Bad shit goes down. Bad shit happens. Life continues.
Sorry you're finally going.

Oh, and, Tremorton got destroyed by a tactical nuke shortly after your characters returned there.
...It already got hit with the Reality Nuke. There's nothing left to destroy.

Was that really necessary? I mean, I expect something unfriendly from you, but not to the extent of fucking around with the strong imagination of a person who's technically still a child. Which is me.

...Anyway, thanks for the bais. I daww'd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rising Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:48 pm

"Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?" ~Author Unknown

Farewell, my good friend :'(
Rising
Rising
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 pm

.... One more leaves, a good one leaves...
Nothing to say, I hope you come back once.... By then... Good-bye... and good luck with Minecraft or whatever you choose to do...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Bye.
Will miss you.
Come back on the fourms sometimes and shit.
Yeah.. what else.. ?
Bye !

<3
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm

You ain't going nowhere,Your creative mind in 110 alts is seriously needed here,Whenever I came to this server I always appreciated your style of RP,If that's gonna get away from this server then that's another factor of gun the server's gonna lose,If you gonna let the Rambo RPers win than you can call yourself the loser,Show you have the damn courage to show the constipator can still be on the server.Well if you can't come back,It is what it is,But do realize your creative mind was a must here.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Nick_Jones wrote:You ain't going nowhere,Your creative mind in 110 alts is seriously needed here,Whenever I came to this server I always appreciated your style of RP,If that's gonna get away from this server then that's another factor of gun the server's gonna lose,If you gonna let the Rambo RPers win than you can call yourself the loser,Show you have the damn courage to show the constipator can still be on the server.Well if you can't come back,It is what it is,But do realize your creative mind was a must here.

Same here, everytime i log in i expect to see "Neon_Router" or "Nerrisha Mecha" in the Player List, sorry for that shitty RP.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:55 am

All I can say is. *Samp IQ drops down*

Now, Consp, why not give it a second thought?
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:18 am

Kevin wrote:All I can say is. *Samp IQ drops down*

Now, Consp, why not give it a second thought?

Pleaaaaaaase come back! Don't make me beg...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:31 am

I guess I could attempt to have a normal day actually doing hobbies on one of my characters...A holiday for the Constipator perhaps.

I just hope people don't actually come just to START a fight which they know they will win.

Meh. I'm still looking for a forum on MLP FIM, so I guess until I find it, I could do some actual roleplay somewhat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next