VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet

+13
Sean Phelps
Nero
Rising
Tommy Carreiro
Edward Veatress
Peter Greenson
Dominique LaRue
Kevin Alymer
Sam Akabara
ArielV
Simon Bourne
Jamie Steel
Nicolas Djordjevic
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet

Post by Shin Takeshi Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 am

Coommmmeee Baaaccckkkkk! D:
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 am

The Constipator wrote:
Moriarty wrote:Bad shit goes down. Bad shit happens. Life continues.
Sorry you're finally going.

Oh, and, Tremorton got destroyed by a tactical nuke shortly after your characters returned there.
...It already got hit with the Reality Nuke. There's nothing left to destroy.

Was that really necessary? I mean, I expect something unfriendly from you, but not to the extent of fucking around with the strong imagination of a person who's technically still a child. Which is me.

...Anyway, thanks for the bais. I daww'd.
You took me seriously.
Successfull troll.
Y'see. Thas yon problem right there. You take the not serious seriously. Y'all need to cheer up. This is the interwebz.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:47 pm

My little brony, my little brony..
..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaah...
Bai. Hopping off the SAMP Wagon onto the Pony Wagon. Not cause I was banned, but because I just became bored of SAMP itself, and I'm taking my Tame Wolfie some-place else.

Ya know, where cupcakes grow in kitchens and the ponies are friendly and all wubby wub woo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Ugh, If you see this, throw me a pm of your MSN or steam if you have one and we could play MC one of these days.
If not, cya later man, I could write a whole page saying bye, but I doubt you'll see it.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Chris_Bell wrote:Ugh, If you see this, throw me a pm of your MSN or steam if you have one and we could play MC one of these days.
If not, cya later man, I could write a whole page saying bye, but I doubt you'll see it.

I didn't say I was leaving the forum, you teapot very kind and memorable person. I said I'm leaving SAMP. SAMP isn't the forums, it's the game itself :V

Yeah, so, haibai. I'll be lurking around, trying to spread ponies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Tried to join the server. Somehow, dispite having done my banned time from a month ago or something, I'm still banned.
The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet - Page 2 Shrug
Oh the irony. Well fuck that shit, it's Pony time.

Edit: You know what? This server is just not my bowl of soup. I mean, when I came here, I was looking for a roleplay where there would be a different vampire, one who doesn't want to hurt people, and yet wants to be friends with everyone. Of course, what I hadn't realized when I first came here was that the server was meant for gorey, horribly detailed roleplays, where people drive like shitheads in the streets and destroyed construction sites.

I searched for a sad story that becomes happy, but all I got was a big bowl of a disaster.

I thought this server was about real life mixed with fiction, but I found it was only a place where you roleplay to be better than the other one next to you. I thought it was about doing your own daily routine, but I found nothing but people standing at the bank waiting to have a laugh from people.

I thought this server was about having real life jobs ranging from the police department to pizza delivery to farmers to construction workers. But I found it was a mere advanced cops 'N robbers as a roleplay.

I thought the server was about putting your own creative original ideas that won't hurt anyone, but the only ideas that where accepted where by the ones who chose what is accepted and what is not.

I honestly thought that this server was for roleplay, but all I found was some roleplayers trying to stabilize a horde of people who want to just win.

I thought this was a roleplay server, not a MMORPG...

...I guess it's time for me to go wander elsewhere. You know, where everyone isn't trying to murder and rob you for your very existence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 pm

The Constipator wrote:Tried to join the server. Somehow, dispite having done my banned time from a month ago or something, I'm still banned.
The Constipator2 #235 The Last Sheet - Page 2 Shrug
Oh the irony. Well fuck that shit, it's Pony time.

Edit: You know what? This server is just not my bowl of soup. I mean, when I came here, I was looking for a roleplay where there would be a different vampire, one who doesn't want to hurt people, and yet wants to be friends with everyone. Of course, what I hadn't realized when I first came here was that the server was meant for gorey, horribly detailed roleplays, where people drive like shitheads in the streets and destroyed construction sites.

I searched for a sad story that becomes happy, but all I got was a big bowl of a disaster.

I thought this server was about real life mixed with fiction, but I found it was only a place where you roleplay to be better than the other one next to you. I thought it was about doing your own daily routine, but I found nothing but people standing at the bank waiting to have a laugh from people.

I thought this server was about having real life jobs ranging from the police department to pizza delivery to farmers to construction workers. But I found it was a mere advanced cops 'N robbers as a roleplay.

I thought the server was about putting your own creative original ideas that won't hurt anyone, but the only ideas that where accepted where by the ones who chose what is accepted and what is not.

I honestly thought that this server was for roleplay, but all I found was some roleplayers trying to stabilize a horde of people who want to just win.

I thought this was a roleplay server, not a MMORPG...

...I guess it's time for me to go wander elsewhere. You know, where everyone isn't trying to murder and rob you for your very existence.

Aha...so you DON'T want to leave, come back Consty! WE NEED YOU! AND MOAR RPERS LIKE YOU, AND MOAR EPIC IC NEWS.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 pm

RomeKovz wrote:Aha...so you DON'T want to leave, come back Consty! WE NEED YOU! AND MOAR RPERS LIKE YOU, AND MOAR EPIC IC NEWS.
https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t4369-aluz-yinserver-ban-unsure-overtime

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 am

The Constipator wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:Aha...so you DON'T want to leave, come back Consty! WE NEED YOU! AND MOAR RPERS LIKE YOU, AND MOAR EPIC IC NEWS.
https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t4369-aluz-yinserver-ban-unsure-overtime

Just wait for Peter and Rudy to unban you, It was only supposed to be a 3-day ban.
A request for your unban has been posted by Seeker. Chill'
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2