VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove the werewolves, or change the system.

+13
Aaron_Lee
ArielV
Samara
Matthew Reget
Chris_Bell
Dominique LaRue
Nazz
Peter Greenson
Tyler Reese
Kevin Alymer
Simon Bourne
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sonerin
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Remove the werewolves, or change the system. - Page 2 Empty Re: Remove the werewolves, or change the system.

Post by ArielV Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:35 am

Vamp+human only please

same as nazz

only less pk'ish.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Remove the werewolves, or change the system. - Page 2 Empty Re: Remove the werewolves, or change the system.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:21 pm

What system do you want to change?

The system of how the werewolves control themselves and so use this to attack people in revenge?

The system of how the werewolves control themselves to get food from people by acting like cats?

The system of how the werewolves are encouraged to eat people instead of animals in the forest?

You all should realize that your hating Tame Wolves, your hating DeathMatch wolves....what other type of wolves would fit your criteria?

I, personally, think that what needs to be changed, is how wolves go about killing humans for, lets see,

Wolves could:
Go against a barrage of people armed with guns who taste like shit
OR
attack a unsuspecting animal in the middle of the forest
OR
Go about as a tame wolf so people Daww at them and so get free easy food.

....Hmmm...what seems like the easiest way to me? Oh yes! Going about getting FREE FOOD.

...Yeah, so, wolves don't need to be removed, but need to be changed. Changed from Rabid Deathmatchers to Wolves who have a HUMAN life. They have CONSCIENCE, they DON'T NEED to EAT people. Got that? They can go about eating market food, begging(Tame Wolfie) or hunt in the forest for some good meaty raw meat from a large animal like cows n shit.
Not humans.

Nuff said.

Oh yes, and you all where against the Tame Wolfie because you where annoyed at, lets see, me being,
Original.
Different.

And most importantly,
BENEFITING FREE FOOD.

Katrisha Yin, we're done here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 pm

If Im not mistaken.The problem is, The Fegarri Pedia sin't doing enough to keep the wolf population down.

If I am mistaken, Maybe they are but people just donate I guess.

They are all like '' Im a big wolf, fear me!''
And when you point a gun at them they run away, after around 5 mins, they come back and ambushes, kills and eats you.

The thing is, They should RP fear on Humans. Humans are the most inteligent species there is. They can use guns, knives, swords, even as high tech as a small speaker which produces high frequency sound to keep wolves away.

Humans are not that weak. Imagine what Humans did in WW2? See how far Humans can go? Don't think just becuase they are Humans doesnt mean they are defence-less.

If I am mistaken and you don't agree, Just tell.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:26 pm

There's no help for them... I support the idea. I remember when it was Vampires-Humans only. It was great. Vampires doing their own shit, SECRETLY, humans doing theirs. When I came from a few months inactivity, what do I see? Half-Naked Negros running around, barking at people, and all they do is TROLL, trust me, I've seen it. I've gone to my wolf account, and stood by some wolves for a while, all they do is troll about actions, shout "Trololol", or "Fattie", or "Bitch bitch!", just because most of the players can't understand them. And yeah, I've seen the other topics, there are several people that are fighting against removing them, because they just became one, like Romeo... Trust me, if you played back when I did, you'd be supporting this too. Some players actually LEFT the server because of these nonRPs, trollings and PGs. All caused by - The werewolf race.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Nero wrote:There's no help for them... I support the idea. I remember when it was Vampires-Humans only. It was great. Vampires doing their own shit, SECRETLY, humans doing theirs. When I came from a few months inactivity, what do I see? Half-Naked Negros running around, barking at people, and all they do is TROLL, trust me, I've seen it. I've gone to my wolf account, and stood by some wolves for a while, all they do is troll about actions, shout "Trololol", or "Fattie", or "Bitch bitch!", just because most of the players can't understand them. And yeah, I've seen the other topics, there are several people that are fighting against removing them, because they just became one, like Romeo... Trust me, if you played back when I did, you'd be supporting this too. Some players actually LEFT the server because of these nonRPs, trollings and PGs. All caused by - The werewolf race.
A hip, hop, a hip hop hap, I'm giving you all, the trolling werewolf race rap.
Okay, seriosuly, so your saying, because of some wolves lolling at the language script, you think all the wolves are horrible?

What's wrong with the Tame Wolves?
What's wrong with the actually hunting in the forest wolves?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

I don't really care if they get removed or not, I'd be in the 'remove wolfies' side if they keep eating people.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Tommy Carreiro wrote:I don't really care if they get removed or not, I'd be in the 'remove wolfies' side if they keep eating people.

Kevin, is already working on fixing this problem, Everyone just seems to explode with rage though. -.- Impatient bastards.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:24 pm

If you've been there when I've /g-ed, spoke to wolves about this, you'd understand its the players, not the race. Why didn't I race change them? Need a good standing guide, and the power to do so. So I actually DID something rather than simply clicked the option 3 button for the easy way.

I have a human and werewolf account, when I fought werewolves as human I did stand a good chance against two of them with just a pepper spray. They had to RP good cause I was there, then when I'm not there they continue the usual. I keep talking talking now, we're all affected.

I have a human and a werewolf character, I'd consider your vote valid only if you were on the same situation tbh. I want non bias votes thats why I think that vote thingie is just silly by adding option 3.

Not everytime players screw up all should get affected, not fair, not nice, and I'll do a lot for the werewolf race to stay. I always want everyone to enjoy RP I know werewolf race can add much interesting RP if rped right, but with this suggestion it all became unbalanced and in a way now, a lot of things can happen as in resetting the race entirely. But I'll repeat this again, option 3 is silly.

There was a time werewolves were succesful, they didn't interact much with humans unless humans wanted to interact with them. That's what this new guide will try to reaccomplish. Humans will be left alone, they shouldn't even spot us in wolf form. I haven't edited the guide from a week or more ago it was written so I can show you it was already planned. Only problem is the numbers and those werewolves who don't want to RP.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:30 pm

I am not biased in any way.
I don't like either vampires, or wolfies, but VWH:RP doesn't look good..

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Tommy Carreiro wrote:I am not biased in any way.
I don't like either vampires, or wolfies, but VWH:RP doesn't look good..

Then why bother playing here?
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Wasn't being specific, I know it doesn't look good, some players might have noticed me not be happy at the wolves running around at all, making /g announcments too.

Now the current disadvantages for the werewolves that will be added if they're not descripted are.

- Damage froms silver(Extreme injuries which heal in only a long time. Chances of surviving are really low) If it's used to metagame and powergame with silver bullets we can remove it or punish, so please don't try.

Rage system - They need something called rage to shift, and while they do so they are agressive in their werewolf form. When depressed they cannot shapeshift.

Secrecy - They want to be secret at all cost and avoid humans so the rage system would make it hard for them to survive. Meaning its not garou behavior to go in public in wolf form or even get noticed in wolf form EVER by humans. Doing so, racechange for failure to RP properly.

Dont have time will continue it later on.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Kevin wrote:
Rage system - They need something called rage to shift, and while they do so they are agressive in their werewolf form. When depressed they cannot shapeshift.

Secrecy - They want to be secret at all cost and avoid humans so the rage system would make it hard for them to survive. Meaning its not garou behavior to go in public in wolf form or even get noticed in wolf form EVER by humans. Doing so, racechange for failure to RP properly.
So I can't live with someone who feeds me and washes me, in the roleplay as a wolf?

Yo bro, if you haven't noticed, "Tame Wolfie" isn't just a way of acting, but it's a skill. A skill of personality. To make the other person take care of you and feed you in exchange for love, which can be easily faked. Now if you all hadn't noticed, as "Tame Wolfie", I always acted as the "High Class" of the wolves, the star among the humans, like a cartoon character acting to make the children happy, while looking at the other wild wolves as brutal uneducated ones who can't get the fame and fortune of the "Tame Wolfie." I just never was able to keep up a snot-nosed personality with the wolves themselves, and so, the "Weak little Wolfie" appearance came along.

What I'm saying is that Tame Wolfie-ing is a skill, and shouldn't be removed OOCly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm

I can't beleive how one guy randomly complaints about the wolf race and the administration staff just give up on it so easily.

IMPRESSED.
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Sarzoc wrote:I can't beleive how one guy randomly complaints about the wolf race and the administration staff just give up on it so easily.

IMPRESSED.

43 voters are "one guy"? Your logic; impressed.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 pm

There have been many people who have wanted to get rid of werewolves for quite some time. We've tried over and over again to remind the players to stop being muck-ups but they just have not. If Kevin is so sure he can fix it, I say let him- but I think that's being optimistic.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Sarzoc wrote:I can't beleive how one guy randomly complaints about the wolf race and the administration staff just give up on it so easily.

IMPRESSED.
Spoiler:
No one cares about one guy, who is playing here just cuz he has werewolf.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Constipator roleplaying a "tame wolfie" was almost disgusting to see. As if he got the wrong idea about what a werewolf is supposed to be. If you wanted to be cute and pet all the time, roleplay a fucking dog, not a wolf.

Anyhow the destruction of wolves is iminent. There's no stopping it now. Meanwhile, I'll prepare my suggestion topic for their replacement:

Spoiler:
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:37 am

The Constipator wrote:
Kevin wrote:

So I can't live with someone who feeds me and washes me, in the roleplay as a wolf?

Yo bro, if you haven't noticed, "Tame Wolfie" isn't just a way of acting, but it's a skill. A skill of personality. To make the other person take care of you and feed you in exchange for love, which can be easily faked. Now if you all hadn't noticed, as "Tame Wolfie", I always acted as the "High Class" of the wolves, the star among the humans, like a cartoon character acting to make the children happy, while looking at the other wild wolves as brutal uneducated ones who can't get the fame and fortune of the "Tame Wolfie." I just never was able to keep up a snot-nosed personality with the wolves themselves, and so, the "Weak little Wolfie" appearance came along.

What I'm saying is that Tame Wolfie-ing is a skill, and shouldn't be removed OOCly.

I've made sure, most are satisfied, I don't enjoy RP if others don't, so I think of what others would enjoy so I'm trying to find solutions for everyone, including you. Now, it will be easier if we go for option 2. Werewolf race has potential it's none close to what you've seen so far. I wouldn't write a whole guide if I wouldn't think there's a solution.

Also, another thing is, if they feed in human flesh they become monstrous, consumed, beings, basically for the worst, none would really want to be one. And it will be against the laws.

EDIT: Just a while back two werewolves were race changed to human for roaming in public in wolf form. We are getting strict. If we are going to get descripted doesn't mean we won't go down without doing our jobs. But let that be an example to the rest.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:55 am

Put a RP test to those who wants to be a werewolf, if they pass it they can donate and be a werewolf, if they failed they will be ban for being a wolf. This way it would be easier to solve this Wolf-Hatred thing. I like the wolf but I dont know how to roleplay as the wolf, I am good on RPing vampires and humans. The most respected wolf I had ever met is Kevin, he is good in RPing as a wolf.

Kevin: You should add Werewolf Rules, Shin did created a Vampire Rules I think you should too. Any wolf that break the rules(OOC and IC) will be race change.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:57 pm

We're not sure if they're getting descripted or not.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Kevin wrote:We're not sure if they're getting descripted or not.

As far as I can see A LOT of people here raged about werewolf outnumbered In Game, just do what I say to decrease the population of werewolf.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2