VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of VH:RP

+28
Aurora
Ray
Nero
Kyol Daniels
Jamie Steel
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sean Phelps
Nico
Aaron_Lee
Sonerin
Emberburn
Tommy Carreiro
Terry Winston
Raiden Akimoto
Max Woods
ArielV
Samara
Kevin Alymer
Chris_Bell
Dominique LaRue
Collins
Matthew Reget
Sam Akabara
Bryan_Dan
Nazz
Jager Arach
Simon Bourne
Peter Greenson
32 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Future

Future of VH:RP - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%Future of VH:RP - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 17 ]
Future of VH:RP - Page 5 I_vote_lcap37%Future of VH:RP - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 25 ]
Future of VH:RP - Page 5 I_vote_lcap37%Future of VH:RP - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

Future of VH:RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Ray Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:53 pm

100th.

On topic, option 2 is my pick.
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Ray wrote:No one drive-by's.
Yeah, it's not the point if they do it or don't, they're still allowed to do it, overpowering the vampires.

Ray wrote:And wolves can't use a vending while in wolf form.
Yeah, runs behind a building, /wolfform's, runs to the vending machine, heals up, runs behind the building again and /wolfform's, going into fight like he was never hurt.

OOR... If in the same fight: *Two wolves fighting*, one runs behind the building, /wolfform's into human and runs out into a crowd, shouting "HELP HELP! SHOOT IT, WOLF!!"... Which is just... It ruins the human's RP, possibly a vampire's RP if he was about to attack, ruins it for the other wolf and might ruin a different RP for the police/EMS if someone gets killed in the stated situation. The werewolf race shouldn't have been added at all... I remember when some people suggested it back when I joined the server, and it went like: *Admin responds: "NO" and locks the thread*

EDIT: Smazz... I never said "need", I said "can"...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Nero wrote:Vampires:

1. Feed once a week
2. NO drive-by
3. Cannot eat normal food
4. Cannot use vending machines
5. Vampires must feed from a real player, or from a bloodpack obtained RPly. NPCs can not be fed from.
6. You have to RP fear of weaponry, just the same as humans.

Werewolves
1. They feed when they want, multiple times a day
2. They can drive-by
3. They can eat normal food(Not /buyfood, RPed food. If vamp does that, they vomit)
4. They can use vending machines
5. They can feed from an NPC
6. "Wolf_1234_567: Trolollol yo' stoopid gun can't keel me 'cuz I run like U. Bolt trololol :pppppp"

And that's not all...

But anyways... You call THAT balance?
All they do is troll about people's actions in wolf-language(Which is nonRP, Wolves IRL don't talk... They bark, which is not talking, what are we, 5?)

That's why I voted option 3.

There's a litany coming up, if werewolves are not descripted. Vamps have their powers in human form, they can end a werewolf pretty fast as werewolves can't even sniff in human form.

Also have been working on a raging(Not what it sounds like) system, it will fix the problem with the wolvies on crowds. Guide would've been put before, organization was delayed, but it was made to fix all these issues. To be honest I don't know why this should be dependand on votes, I'm sorry for some but, some people here have experienced both races, for some time now, and we've been taking action(Enough to type out a guide).

Also correcting Sonerin, people will leave the server because it adds a special kind of RP, a part of the server is lost when such thing is descripted. Lolgofortheeasyway is not always the answer.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

^fact.

Aurora
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 pm

I'd think that it will acctually be option 2.
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:28 pm

All i have to say: Option 1 + Option 2 = Werewolves actually stay
We have twice more votes by counting both Options, due most of us want to keep the race ?

FUCK YEAAAAAAAH !
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Seanykins wrote:All i have to say: Option 1 + Option 2 = Werewolves actually stay
We have twice more votes by counting both Options, due most of us want to keep the race ?

FUCK YEAAAAAAAH !

No? Option 1, 2 or 3 are not relative to eachother.

Keep your hopes down.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

This is not "werewolves stay or not"... If option 1 wins, option that's under "Option 1" will happen, same for 2 and 3...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Seanykins wrote:Not to forget, when you delete Werewolves, Vampires have no competition, they will be free to suck everyone they want. Werewolves are here to stop the Vampires. That's the main goal.

Clearly you didn't read mine or anyone else's posts on the matter who has some say. If we delete werewolves, there will instead be multiple vampire groups- Camarilla, Sabbat, maybe a few lone clans/cults. Werewolves might be here to "stop" vampires, but all I see them doing is trolling around at the bank and killing humans or parkouring around buildings. So. No.

Seanykins wrote:+1 at Constipator. Fegarri is organised, we do have Hitmen and Punishers. I'm both. I do RP eating a human, once in 2 to 3 weeks. Usually, NPCing animals.

Fegarri is organized? About as organized as a mudslide trickling downhill. Fegarri is only organized in the sense of having a bunch of members and RPing with one another irrelevant plots that have nothing to do with being a werewolf. "Wah, I'm sad, I'm gonna kill myself." "No, I love you, I'll kill myself with you." "We'll drive off this cliiiiffff." Wow. That was deep. Your "hitmen" and "punishers" don't do lickety except RP-DM people and I've never seen Fegarri actually handle the shitty werewolves it has- AKA: Most of them. Y'know why? Because Fegarri like being the biggest band in the orchestra.

Also, you eat a human once in 2 to 3 weeks? Say hello to wyrmtaint buddy boy. Now go RP your character as going nuts in the middle of the street and becoming corrupted. Oh, what's that? You don't wanna? Then learn to RP werewolves correctly.

Seanykins wrote:All i have to say: Option 1 + Option 2 = Werewolves actually stay

FUCK YEAAAAAAAH !

Nope, lol!

Sean. Honestly, you need to leave this thread. I was going through and picking the posts in two and a half pages that I was going to respond to. Now I'm looking back and every one of them belongs to you. Awesome.

I stand by my point. Clear werewolves entirely and allow only the best RPers we have into it- and Fegarri Pedia will become more of a cult than anything. That means get rid of everyone else, period. Period. Kevin, Karla, perhaps Jager- s'about it. No one else that I can think of really RPs the Garou properly.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Seeker wrote:"We'll drive off this cliiiiffff."
I did that with a wolf. Of course, I jumped out from before. T'was a attempt to remove a wolf from my camper, mind you.

Seeker wrote:Wow. That was deep. Your "hitmen" and "punishers" don't do lickety except RP-DM people and I've never seen Fegarri actually handle the shitty werewolves it has- AKA: Most of them. Y'know why? Because Fegarri like being the biggest band in the orchestra.

Also, you eat a human once in 2 to 3 weeks? Say hello to wyrmtaint buddy boy. Now go RP your character as going nuts in the middle of the street and becoming corrupted. Oh, what's that? You don't wanna? Then learn to RP werewolves correctly.

We had to roleplay going insane?

Seeker wrote:

I stand by my point. Clear werewolves entirely and allow only the best RPers we have into it- and Fegarri Pedia will become more of a cult than anything. That means get rid of everyone else, period. Period. Kevin, Karla, perhaps Jager- s'about it. No one else that I can think of really RPs the Garou properly.

Err, if you remember, werewolves started out on the basics. That's when I joined. We all could either help other wolves, or be against them. My story in the old application CLEARLY STATED that Katrisha Yin had no intention on being the evily wild wolf. More like a White Night compared to the others (Katrisha, ie TAME WOLFIE, used to go about in the forest, while being fed by close friends.) Then this shitty clan came up and grouped everyone together to make hunting sessions on people. You know, cause wolves TOTALLY eat humans, nope, nothing else, juuust humans.

For you information, wolves don't feed on humans. They attack them for no other reason but territory or self defence. No wolf goes into TOWN to EAT PEOPLE.

Anyway, more shitty magic, more gods to obey, more stupid reasons to kill people for more stupid reasons. I say, make it basic again. Derp a dee doo daah.
They stay in the forest and, guess what, they attack big MEATY ANIMALS. Damn it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

One more time- these aren't wolves, Constipator. These are werewolves. These aren't werewolves we're just making up on the fly, these are taken from the World of Darkness world just as Vampires are taken from WoD. We don't get to play whatever kind of werewolf we feel like. Read their sourcebooks, period. Eating humans = +wyrmtaint.

If we make it "basic"- we take away pretty much everything that should be interesting in the Garou race.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I would appreciate it if this topic was locked until i finish with the script.
thanks
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:50 pm

no^

Anyways,
revert to old pls
much cooler than this werewolfrunsaroundstreet to hunt humans for sitting in buildings and afking or for talking on the sidewalk.

and don't think that this is because i'm not a wolf, because I honestly don't want to be one, they're OP as shit.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Seeker wrote:One more time- these aren't wolves, Constipator. These are werewolves. These aren't werewolves we're just making up on the fly, these are taken from the World of Darkness world just as Vampires are taken from WoD. We don't get to play whatever kind of werewolf we feel like. Read their sourcebooks, period. Eating humans = +wyrmtaint.

If we make it "basic"- we take away pretty much everything that should be interesting in the Garou race.

Ever since I came back to see all this stuff on Garous and other tippity tops, I started disliking werewolves more and more.
And since I had joined from a very early time, when they where first scripted, I always kept out of clans, including the Fegarrrrri. When I heard that the Fegarrrrrrrrrrrrri had become the main group of Werewolves, I stayed away from it as much as possible. When I see another wolf, I just know there's going to be trouble, as they have restrictions and rules. And I can't really tell how it makes sense for them to have to eat humans. Humans aren't a wolf diet. If the werewolf where meant to live in the forest, then it's going to go insane? What? That makes less sense than Derpy Hooves speaking in a intellectual manner.

Look, there's some things you should copy, and other things you shouldn't. That, or I just don't like a server where the aim of the game is eating other people while winning as much as possible.
...Yeah, I still can't get G-Mod working or I wouldn't be here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Look, there's some things you should copy, and other things you shouldn't. That, or I just don't like a server where the aim of the game is eating other people while winning as much as possible.
...Yeah, I still can't get G-Mod working or I wouldn't be here...

Did you not read a word I said? A single bit of it except for "Garou?"

Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Oh, alright, 'Commando Seeker'.
Stop acting as you're a fucking boss here, don't go all mighty only cause you are an admin.
Personally, i don't give a fuck about it.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Seanykins wrote:Oh, alright, 'Commando Seeker'.
Stop acting as you're a fucking boss here, don't go all mighty only cause you are an admin.
Personally, i don't give a fuck about it.

Your posts say otherwise.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:00 pm

SEE.
this is why it should be locked.
Just lock it already.
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Kyol wrote:SEE.
this is why it should be locked.
Just lock it already.

I'd like to, but I cannot.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 pm

-sigh-
Ok thanks anyway Seeker
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 pm

I demand the old system.

Idemandit.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Tough. The old system is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to old.
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:06 pm

+1 for Ariel.. I suggest we do a trial, what the new system can do, and if it doesnt fit the server, revert it.. scratch

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Hey, kieran, old system may be buggy but it's 1000 times better than our current werewolf shit withthewolvesdickingoffandkillingpeoplefornoreason.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:12 pm

If anything the old system is worse(No offence to rudy)
Seeing as there is MUCH MUCH MUCH Less in it.
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum