VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of VH:RP

+28
Aurora
Ray
Nero
Kyol Daniels
Jamie Steel
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sean Phelps
Nico
Aaron_Lee
Sonerin
Emberburn
Tommy Carreiro
Terry Winston
Raiden Akimoto
Max Woods
ArielV
Samara
Kevin Alymer
Chris_Bell
Dominique LaRue
Collins
Matthew Reget
Sam Akabara
Bryan_Dan
Nazz
Jager Arach
Simon Bourne
Peter Greenson
32 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Future

Future of VH:RP - Page 7 I_vote_lcap25%Future of VH:RP - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 17 ]
Future of VH:RP - Page 7 I_vote_lcap37%Future of VH:RP - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 25 ]
Future of VH:RP - Page 7 I_vote_lcap37%Future of VH:RP - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

Future of VH:RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Jager Arach Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Seeker wrote:
Seanykins wrote:Not to forget, when you delete Werewolves, Vampires have no competition, they will be free to suck everyone they want. Werewolves are here to stop the Vampires. That's the main goal.

Clearly you didn't read mine or anyone else's posts on the matter who has some say. If we delete werewolves, there will instead be multiple vampire groups- Camarilla, Sabbat, maybe a few lone clans/cults. Werewolves might be here to "stop" vampires, but all I see them doing is trolling around at the bank and killing humans or parkouring around buildings. So. No.

Seanykins wrote:+1 at Constipator. Fegarri is organised, we do have Hitmen and Punishers. I'm both. I do RP eating a human, once in 2 to 3 weeks. Usually, NPCing animals.

Fegarri is organized? About as organized as a mudslide trickling downhill. Fegarri is only organized in the sense of having a bunch of members and RPing with one another irrelevant plots that have nothing to do with being a werewolf. "Wah, I'm sad, I'm gonna kill myself." "No, I love you, I'll kill myself with you." "We'll drive off this cliiiiffff." Wow. That was deep. Your "hitmen" and "punishers" don't do lickety except RP-DM people and I've never seen Fegarri actually handle the shitty werewolves it has- AKA: Most of them. Y'know why? Because Fegarri like being the biggest band in the orchestra.

Also, you eat a human once in 2 to 3 weeks? Say hello to wyrmtaint buddy boy. Now go RP your character as going nuts in the middle of the street and becoming corrupted. Oh, what's that? You don't wanna? Then learn to RP werewolves correctly.

Seanykins wrote:All i have to say: Option 1 + Option 2 = Werewolves actually stay
We have twice more votes by counting both Options, due most of us want to keep the race ?

FUCK YEAAAAAAAH !

Nope, lol!

Sean. Honestly, you need to leave this thread. I was going through and picking the posts in two and a half pages that I was going to respond to. Now I'm looking back and every one of them belongs to you. Awesome.

I stand by my point. Clear werewolves entirely and allow only the best RPers we have into it- and Fegarri Pedia will become more of a cult than anything. That means get rid of everyone else, period. Period. Kevin, Karla, perhaps Jager- s'about it. No one else that I can think of really RPs the Garou properly.
Excuse Ms. Larue before you get too ahead of yourself I'm going to point this out. You've been here for only a few months and you talk as if you've contributed so much that you should actualy have a say in my faction or the race. You weren't here before wolves were a work in progress. You weren't here when we had no gifts, background, leader, guides, nothing. Noone had even heard of the term Garou. You weren't here when I made Fegarri and started it off when one member, myself. So in my honest opinion, if anyone in this thread should leave it should be you. Why? Because all you do is talk complain about things you weren't even around for, fueled by your self aborbed opinions on why you're right and everyone else is wrong. As for removing wolves, I find it funny that now management (Peter) wants to stick their noses in the Garou's affairs now after so long of not giving a fuck. Look at it how you want, the simple fact is more people want wolves to stay than leave, bring out technicalities on why it doesn't count or why it shouldn't be counted, but that's the truth and you can deny it all you want, but the evidence sits right there on that pole. Now if you are all willing to get past this petty bullshit, I've no problem with having a long over do talk between me, Peter and Alymer an NO ONE else. I was going to submit an application format after I had finished it and request that all wolves be forced to re apply. I was also going to make a set of ooc rules to submit, not strict ones as you all seem to want, but rules none the less.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Moriarty wrote:I think y'all stop posting here. This thread has degenerated considerably.
Now it's just a big ol' pile of anger and hate.

Posting here after me will result in temp bannage to prevent more rage/anger.

'Cause i was ignorified.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:44 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:Excuse Ms. Larue before you get too ahead of yourself I'm going to point this out. You've been here for only a few months and you talk as if you've contributed so much that you should actualy have a say in my faction or the race. You weren't here before wolves were a work in progress. You weren't here when we had no gifts, background, leader, guides, nothing. Noone had even heard of the term Garou. You weren't here when I made Fegarri and started it off when one member, myself. So in my honest opinion, if anyone in this thread should leave it should be you. Why? Because all you do is talk complain about things you weren't even around for, fueled by your self aborbed opinions on why you're right and everyone else is wrong. As for removing wolves, I find it funny that now management (Peter) wants to stick their noses in the Garou's affairs now after so long of not giving a fuck. Look at it how you want, the simple fact is more people want wolves to stay than leave, bring out technicalities on why it doesn't count or why it shouldn't be counted, but that's the truth and you can deny it all you want, but the evidence sits right there on that pole. Now if you are all willing to get past this petty bullshit, I've no problem with having a long over do talk between me, Peter and Alymer an NO ONE else. I was going to submit an application format after I had finished it and request that all wolves be forced to re apply. I was also going to make a set of ooc rules to submit, not strict ones as you all seem to want, but rules none the less.

Ah, the "you haven't been here long"- the last defense of someone who has run out of things to say and is now grasping for just the barest thread of something that could possibly rule out a superior argument's point. I believe that the logical fallacy you've just committed, Jager, is referred to as the ad hominem.

I have as much say as any other player. On top of that, I have shown myself to be a valuable, contributing member of the community and administration team. I have displayed a good level of roleplay and have an extensive history on most major SA-MP RP servers including the construction of most of them. It doesn't really matter if I "wasn't here"- what matters is what I see now. And what I see now is absolute crap. I don't care what happened three months ago, four months ago- y'know why? Because it's not three or four months ago! It's now. And now is terrible. Now is awful. Your faction is doing absolutely jack shit and there is no roleplay coming out of werewolves at all.

I'm not complaining about things I wasn't around for. I'm complaining about things now. My "self-absorbed opinions" are actually some of the most unbiased ones because I've been involved in all angles of the werewolf RP.

Also, at the risk of putting words into Peter's mouth, he has been considering this for quite some time. He was telling me once that he intended to remove werewolves and I reasoned with him. So no, this isn't just something he "suddenly stuck his nose in" or that some "Nazikid" has caused as players are shouting in game.

And it doesn't matter if more people want wolves to stay than leave. There are 3 options- guess which one is winning right now? Oh. Right. Most of the people who want werewolves to stay? -Gasp- ARE WEREWOLVES! Who would have thought? Today, I even caught some of your darling werewolves telling a level 1 who had no idea what was going on to make a forum account and vote for option 1- they refused to tell him anything more than "Nazikid is ruining the server go save it." If that is any indication of the excellent support werewolves have, I don't know what is.

As for you wanting to have a talk with Peter and Alymer and "NO ONE ELSE"- just goes to show how confident you are in your decision-making process. Rolling Eyes

Now, if you have anything decent to say, say it- but if you're just going to slam your keyboard and scream "YOU ARE NEW TO THE SERVER" then you're not making any point.

EDIT:
Jager wrote:I'm making an incredibly valid point in fact, you are new and have little experience with this server and your first option is to get rid of the werewolves. This in itself shows your so called "un biased opinion".

Actually, if you read- my first choice is to wipe the werewolves and let only good roleplayers in who want to actually properly RP Garou. Shows that you're just being fanatic.

Last edited by Seeker on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Moriarty wrote:
Moriarty wrote:I think y'all stop posting here. This thread has degenerated considerably.

'Cause i was ignorified.

Not getting the hint here!
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Seeker wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:Excuse Ms. Larue before you get too ahead of yourself I'm going to point this out. You've been here for only a few months and you talk as if you've contributed so much that you should actualy have a say in my faction or the race. You weren't here before wolves were a work in progress. You weren't here when we had no gifts, background, leader, guides, nothing. Noone had even heard of the term Garou. You weren't here when I made Fegarri and started it off when one member, myself. So in my honest opinion, if anyone in this thread should leave it should be you. Why? Because all you do is talk complain about things you weren't even around for, fueled by your self aborbed opinions on why you're right and everyone else is wrong. As for removing wolves, I find it funny that now management (Peter) wants to stick their noses in the Garou's affairs now after so long of not giving a fuck. Look at it how you want, the simple fact is more people want wolves to stay than leave, bring out technicalities on why it doesn't count or why it shouldn't be counted, but that's the truth and you can deny it all you want, but the evidence sits right there on that pole. Now if you are all willing to get past this petty bullshit, I've no problem with having a long over do talk between me, Peter and Alymer an NO ONE else. I was going to submit an application format after I had finished it and request that all wolves be forced to re apply. I was also going to make a set of ooc rules to submit, not strict ones as you all seem to want, but rules none the less.

Ah, the "you haven't been here long"- the last defense of someone who has run out of things to say and is now grasping for just the barest thread of something that could possibly rule out a superior argument's point. I believe that the logical fallacy you've just committed, Jager, is referred to as the ad hominem.

I have as much say as any other player. On top of that, I have shown myself to be a valuable, contributing member of the community and administration team. I have displayed a good level of roleplay and have an extensive history on most major SA-MP RP servers including the construction of most of them. It doesn't really matter if I "wasn't here"- what matters is what I see now. And what I see now is absolute crap. I don't care what happened three months ago, four months ago- y'know why? Because it's not three or four months ago! It's now. And now is terrible. Now is awful. Your faction is doing absolutely jack shit and there is no roleplay coming out of werewolves at all.

I'm not complaining about things I wasn't around for. I'm complaining about things now. My "self-absorbed opinions" are actually some of the most unbiased ones because I've been involved in all angles of the werewolf RP.

Also, at the risk of putting words into Peter's mouth, he has been considering this for quite some time. He was telling me once that he intended to remove werewolves and I reasoned with him. So no, this isn't just something he "suddenly stuck his nose in" or that some "Nazikid" has caused as players are shouting in game.

And it doesn't matter if more people want wolves to stay than leave. There are 3 options- guess which one is winning right now? Oh. Right. Most of the people who want werewolves to stay? -Gasp- ARE WEREWOLVES! Who would have thought? Today, I even caught some of your darling werewolves telling a level 1 who had no idea what was going on to make a forum account and vote for option 1- they refused to tell him anything more than "Nazikid is ruining the server go save it." If that is any indication of the excellent support werewolves have, I don't know what is.

As for you wanting to have a talk with Peter and Alymer and "NO ONE ELSE"- just goes to show how confident you are in your decision-making process. Rolling Eyes

Now, if you have anything decent to say, say it- but if you're just going to slam your keyboard and scream "YOU ARE NEW TO THE SERVER" then you're not making any point.

Back in *O** I was God.. Probably.

Probably cause of getting reported all the time and receiving only bad info about me. Which means I'm doing my work great? You said that for yourself haven't you? Dom?

I'll be honest with you for once already, but I never met an dark-hearted Administrator as you before in my whole Internet live, few years looks like. I guess I have plenty to learn. You're acting like this is just some stupid dumb game and you should just respect rules... Like we're robots, and not human beings with feelings. And you should really read my topic I posted before.

Now ban me for saying my personal opinion about you as you banned and ajailed others for mostly stupid reasons, which were done correctly (Somehow, Dom's theory). I'm out of this topic as well.

Sorry, I won't do it anymore.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm making an incredibly valid point in fact, you are new and have little experience with this server and your first option is to get rid of the werewolves. This in itself shows your so called "un biased opinion". I know I know "I've 5 years admin experience" well gues what claim what you will, I'll beleive it when I see it. So far you've shown me that you are an admin who is very much biased in every decision you make and has very little regard for others. And beleive it or not the past does matter and nothing you can say can justify removing a whole race for things like "hanging around town" or "killing too much" or "Lack of rp" which I must add the whole server is suffering from right now. Also please refrain from trying to analyse me, you don't really know me or my thought process right now. And yes I'm very confident the wolf race will prevail why as I said before, "Look at it how you want, the simple fact is more people want wolves to stay than leave, bring out technicalities on why it doesn't count or why it shouldn't be counted, but that's the truth and you can deny it all you want, but the evidence sits right there on that pole." And if Peter was considering this and thought something was wrong then he should've been able to be fucked for 5 seconds to actualy make a post and do something about it. Now please post some more about how I'm a raging ape smashing a key board around simply for voicing oppinions.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Moriarty wrote:
Moriarty wrote:

'Cause i was ignorified.

Seriously. I'll keep requoting this. If i could forum ban admin accs. You guys'd be gone from the forum atm. You're lucky i cant.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 am

I'm done I've nothing left to say, but I can't speak for Dom.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 am

Moriarty wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
Moriarty wrote:

'Cause i was ignorified.

Seriously. I'll keep requoting this. If i could forum ban admin accs. You guys'd be gone from the forum atm. You're lucky i cant.

Take. The.Fucking. Hint.

((Feel free to delete my constant requotes btw. I'd do it myself but i don't have the fucking permissions))
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:59 am

I prefered the old system to this new shit we have

andit'llgetridofthatautohousesellingthatnoonelikes.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:02 am

Amount of decent wolf RPers(And no I am not one of them, and I do know my mistakes.) is really low, But deleting the whole race would cause more discussions.. and disappointments, I say.. Option 2.

Aurora
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberburn Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 am

I'm so sorry for butting in, but I think that admins are not supposed to argue with each other, because this creates a form of competition in the admin team. A la I'll be better than you, and a ragefest occurs.

I think this is really getting derailed.

Emberburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:09 am

Three people have just been banned for posting after being told not to.

Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:38 am

Well… … … this is exactly the sort of drama shit that appears when talking about wolves. You just reenforced exactly the reason why wolves should be descripted. Thanks!
You'll all find out in a short or long post sometime soonish.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum