VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of VH:RP

+28
Aurora
Ray
Nero
Kyol Daniels
Jamie Steel
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sean Phelps
Nico
Aaron_Lee
Sonerin
Emberburn
Tommy Carreiro
Terry Winston
Raiden Akimoto
Max Woods
ArielV
Samara
Kevin Alymer
Chris_Bell
Dominique LaRue
Collins
Matthew Reget
Sam Akabara
Bryan_Dan
Nazz
Jager Arach
Simon Bourne
Peter Greenson
32 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Future

Future of VH:RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Future of VH:RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 17 ]
Future of VH:RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcap37%Future of VH:RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 25 ]
Future of VH:RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcap37%Future of VH:RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

Future of VH:RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Future of VH:RP

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Smazz wrote:The ones who randomly kill in the centre of the town, AND the massive amount who are RPing as tame wolves, Using the powers in public, etc.

-THAT- is the problem.

*cough* Cora.. Kira *cough*
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Smazz wrote:The ones who randomly kill in the centre of the town, AND the massive amount who are RPing as tame wolves, Using the powers in public, etc.

-THAT- is the problem.

Names > Proves > Admins.

Duh...
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Do whatever you fucking want, I expect that you give something to the people that are wolves and that worked freakin hard to become this. Give them a racechange to vampire, something IG; I dont care, we wont just accept it like: Oh whatever... Its not like it waas here for 2 days, its 5-6 Months >.>
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:40 pm

If they all get a free ticket to vampire. Expect mass PKing to commence. Constantly.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:43 pm

If you are planning to leave the server because we are removing the wolf system, then good riddance. We don't want players who will leave because of such situations.

Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:46 pm

*coughs* Right, i'd suggest you, to sir. BUZZ-OFF, with your racism, communism to ZORP where you'll continue being a "itch". Now, I'm tired of you people crying cause of new werewolves, that don't understand the whole system yet, get deleted ?
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Wait wait. I dont get it, why the fuck are you so mad on wolves? I am tired of vampire's too then, yes, let's go make a topic to remove vampires. IF YOU ARE FUCKING MAD ONE TIME ON WEREWOLVES; Then I'LL MAKE A FUCKING TOPIC TO REMOVE YOU FUCKING HUMANS AND VAMPIRES. I Tried TO BE FUCKING CALM UNTILL NOW, IVE HAD ENOUGH, You cant live with one fucking mistake that someone makes, live with it and report it on forums, and not make A WHOLE FUCKING TOPIC TO REMOVE THE KIND BECAUSE A GUY MESS'D IT UP. Jesus Christ >.>
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Here is another problem...

Cake wrote:Do whatever you fucking want, I expect that you give something to the people that are wolves and that worked freakin hard to become this. Give them a racechange to vampire, something IG; I dont care, we wont just accept it like: Oh whatever... Its not like it waas here for 2 days, its 5-6 Months >.>
Cake wrote:Wait wait. I dont get it, why the fuck are you so mad on wolves? I am tired of vampire's too then, yes, let's go make a topic to remove vampires. IF YOU ARE FUCKING MAD ONE TIME ON WEREWOLVES; Then I'LL MAKE A FUCKING TOPIC TO REMOVE YOU FUCKING HUMANS AND VAMPIRES. I Tried TO BE FUCKING CALM UNTILL NOW, IVE HAD ENOUGH, You cant live with one fucking mistake that someone makes, live with it and report it on forums, and not make A WHOLE FUCKING TOPIC TO REMOVE THE KIND BECAUSE A GUY MESS'D IT UP. Jesus Christ >.>

^-- I'm using you as an example because of your post.

People like -YOU- who are more worried about loosing the powers that you gain with the race, Rather than loosing out on the roleplay.

If wolves are descripted, you're basically demanding that you get changed to Vamp, as to make up for loosing the Werewolf race.

Seanykins wrote:

-THAT- is the problem.

*cough* Cora.. Kira *cough*

Quoting this, because Kira is one of the people I was thinking of, Cora, I've only seen her RP as EMS, and as a human, Can't say much there.

Last edited by Smazz on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Not to forget, when you delete Werewolves, Vampires have no competition, they will be free to suck everyone they want. Werewolves are here to stop the Vampires. That's the main goal.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:55 pm

[quote]
Smazz wrote:Here is another problem...

Cake wrote:Do whatever you fucking want, I expect that you give something to the people that are wolves and that worked freakin hard to become this. Give them a racechange to vampire, something IG; I dont care, we wont just accept it like: Oh whatever... Its not like it waas here for 2 days, its 5-6 Months >.>

^-- I'm using you as an example because of your post.

People like -YOU- who are more worried about loosing the powers that you gain with the race, Rather than loosing out on the roleplay.

If wolves are descripted, you're basically demanding that you get changed to Vamp, as to make up for loosing the Werewolf race.

RP? Name me the RP? Cuty furry pet RP that Ive seen so far? Or Walking into city acting rambo and flaming people in wolf language and ripping of their necks because: Youre hungry ??? That RP? Woa, Yea, I totaly miss it. Its great RP.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:59 pm

No, we're talking about the hunting roleplays, Umbra roleplay's, the secret meetings in hide-outs. Not that bullshit unofficials are RPing.

I earned my Wolf race, i didn't buy it.
The ones that bought it- Remove them.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Seanykins wrote:Not to forget, when you delete Werewolves, Vampires have no competition, they will be free to suck everyone they want. Werewolves are here to stop the Vampires. That's the main goal.

- Don't think the Humans can't do anything to defend themselves.They stand a chance, Bullets are faster than Vampries or wolves.
- There is a vampire rule, Only suck once a week.
- There are very little vampires at the moment. And the vampires SHOULD keep it that way.

- In my opinion, the number of Humans should be the largest. But, look at what happened now. The wolves very much outnumber the Vampires and the Humans.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:
Seanykins wrote:Not to forget, when you delete Werewolves, Vampires have no competition, they will be free to suck everyone they want. Werewolves are here to stop the Vampires. That's the main goal.

- Don't think the Humans can't do anything to defend themselves.They stand a chance, Bullets are faster than Vampries or wolves.
- There is a vampire rule, Only suck once a week.
- There are very little vampires at the moment. And the vampires SHOULD keep it that way.

- In my opinion, the number of Humans should be the largest. But, look at what happened now. The wolves very much outnumber the Vampires and the Humans.

I -DO- agree that the wolves need to be cut back in the amount of them by a lot.
But I don't think the whole race should be descripted over some people that cannot RP properly.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:18 pm

So your all saying werewolves should be all boring and organised and hunt in packs instead of free will.
And while your at it, they should be hunting for animals, by the way. Humans are not on the menu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:20 pm

The Constipator wrote:So your all saying werewolves should be all boring and organised and hunt in packs instead of free will.
And while your at it, they should be hunting for animals, by the way. Humans are not on the menu.

Myself and others -HAVE- RP'ed hunting Animals, such as deer a few times, and I just realised I have never killed a human... o.o;

Last edited by Smazz on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 pm

+1 at Constipator. Fegarri is organised, we do have Hitmen and Punishers. I'm both. I do RP eating a human, once in 2 to 3 weeks. Usually, NPCing animals.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Heres an idea.
Chucky was the one to tell me.
HUMANS:
Ever seen supernatural?
They go around hunting vampires and such. You want competion for the vamprires? there you go, i just gave you something to do.
Hunt vampires, But acctually rp a following, Following thier trail and such.
dont just stand around the bank like "i am derp"
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Smazz wrote:
The Constipator wrote:So your all saying werewolves should be all boring and organised and hunt in packs instead of free will.

Myself and others -HAVE- RP'ed hunting NPC Animals a few times, and I just realised I have never killed a human... o.o;

Grouped Town Wolf Attacks attacking humans for No Good Reason. Nuff said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Smazz wrote:
I -DO- agree that the wolves need to be cut back in the amount of them by a lot.
But I don't think the whole race should be descripted over some people that cannot RP properly.

I never said I never wanted them de-scripted. and I think Wolves would be an exellent addition to the server only IF the races are balanced well enough.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:
Smazz wrote:

I never said I never wanted them de-scripted. and I think Wolves would be an exellent addition to the server only IF the races are balanced well enough.

Haven't you read what 'Option 3' is?
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Smazz wrote:
Aaron_Lee wrote:
Smazz wrote:

Haven't you read what 'Option 3' is?

I did not vote for Option 3. because I don't want them full gone.
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Feganator wrote:I think that if werewolves are descripted then vampire RP could potentially increase, because they could in essence become the Sabbat, i.e the enemy to the Camarilla. However I feel this is unfair for the werewolf players as a whole. I chose option 2.

My reasons for this is because I agree, most wolves don't capture the essence of werewolf RP at all. I think if anything the werewolves need to be few and far between, and become much more powerful to invoke fear in the hearts of players.

The ones that remain as Garou (2-3 players) need to understand that they aren't some novelty toy/circus show: They're warriors, and they find the human race to be an inconvenience that shouldn't be associated with, so there goes the whole "lol imma walk down the street, struttin' my stuff" RP, and here comes the "Protecting Gaia by fighting the wyrm, defending my territory, and disposing of any vampires that becomes a nuisance" RP.

If there is any hope of preserving the Garou race in this server, that is the only way of doing so. If you don't like it then i'm afraid there's no other choice.

That's my personal opinion.

Reiterating this because it got hidden by the mass of butt-hurtedness.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Vampires:

1. Feed once a week
2. NO drive-by
3. Cannot eat normal food
4. Cannot use vending machines
5. Vampires must feed from a real player, or from a bloodpack obtained RPly. NPCs can not be fed from.
6. You have to RP fear of weaponry, just the same as humans.

Werewolves
1. They feed when they want, multiple times a day
2. They can drive-by
3. They can eat normal food(Not /buyfood, RPed food. If vamp does that, they vomit)
4. They can use vending machines
5. They can feed from an NPC
6. "Wolf_1234_567: Trolollol yo' stoopid gun can't keel me 'cuz I run like U. Bolt trololol :pppppp"

And that's not all...

But anyways... You call THAT balance?
All they do is troll about people's actions in wolf-language(Which is nonRP, Wolves IRL don't talk... They bark, which is not talking, what are we, 5?)

That's why I voted option 3.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:50 pm

No one drive-by's.
And wolves can't use a vending while in wolf form.
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Nero wrote:Werewolves
1. They feed when they want, multiple times a day
2. They can drive-by
3. They can eat normal food(Not /buyfood, RPed food. If vamp does that, they vomit)
4. They can use vending machines
5. They can feed from an NPC
6. "Wolf_1234_567: Trolollol yo' stoopid gun can't keel me 'cuz I run like U. Bolt trololol :pppppp"

And that's not all...

But anyways... You call THAT balance?
All they do is troll about people's actions in wolf-language(Which is nonRP, Wolves IRL don't talk... They bark, which is not talking, what are we, 5?)

That's why I voted option 3.

Werewolves don't actually -NEED- to feed on humans. They are able to eat normal food, the same as humans.
Since when are they allowed to DB?
If you see a wolf doing "Wolf_1234_567: Trolollol yo' stoopid gun can't keel me 'cuz I run like U. Bolt trololol :pppppp" -That. Then Fucking SS it and report them. Quite fucking simple to report that behaviour imo.

@Ray, Wolves do use the vending machine, while in wolfform. -.-'
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next