VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CCTV Footage]: Bank and General Store, 15th September, 2011.

2 posters

Go down

[CCTV Footage]: Bank and General Store, 15th September, 2011. Empty [CCTV Footage]: Bank and General Store, 15th September, 2011.

Post by Nero Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Date of Footage: September 15th, 2011.
Time of Footage: 07:45 PM.
Footage Location: Bank, Palomino Creek & General Store(Back entrance camera)
Footage Length: 10 Minutes

Footage Shows:

**Nero McKay is sitting at the bench, across the bank, along with Samantha Edwards**
**David Reese and Russ Collins approach him, talking. After a few seconds, they leave.**
**A fight between Samantha and David begins, and Russ helps, killing her**
**Nero McKay take out his cellphone, talking into it.**
**David attacks Nero, after which Nero unholsters a pocket knife, defending himself**
**After getting a few hard hits, Nero runs, being chased by David**
**As Nero runs across the street, Russ Collins can be seen ramming him with full speed with his black Alpha**
**Nero falls on the ground, dead, after which David drags him in the alleyway behind the General Store, PC**
**David throws Nero in the dumpster, after he enters it too, making a barricade of trash, to hide from the Store camera**
**The camera from the other side of the alley recorded David bitting Nero in the neck and stealing his knife after that**
**A few minutes later, David can be seen exiting the dumpster, hiding his face with his shirt, running away**

(( OOC witnesses that can confirm this: Samantha Edwards, Russ Collins, David Reese and me. ))
(( OOC SS's that can confirm this: ScreenShot 1 | ScreenShot 2 | ScreenShot 3 | ScreenShot 4 ))

Last edited by Nero on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

[CCTV Footage]: Bank and General Store, 15th September, 2011. Empty Re: [CCTV Footage]: Bank and General Store, 15th September, 2011.

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 pm

(( A barricade of trash would not hide the events. The alleyway cameras are at both sides and are raised above ceiling level. Unless he made the bloody Great Wall of China, what he was doing behind the dumpster would be seen.

At the very least. David Reese is a Ventrue. He shouldn't be feeding off of men in trash bins. ))

Last edited by Seeker on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

[CCTV Footage]: Bank and General Store, 15th September, 2011. Empty Re: [CCTV Footage]: Bank and General Store, 15th September, 2011.

Post by Nero Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:34 pm

(( Didn't know there was a camera on the other side of the alley... All I know is I RP that my store has 5 cameras.... Which is 1 in the back, that recorded it. The angle is bad, and the dumpster's left side is blocking the view (We were in the dumpster, not ontop of it like the SS's..) I'll edit the report, since there was another camera...

EDIT:
Seeker wrote: At the very least. David Reese is a Ventrue. He shouldn't be feeding off of men in trash bins.

Yeah... Ventrue doesn't feed off low classes, like hobos... My financial status can confirm that I'm not a hobo :P
And.. He should vomit, and empty his Bloodpool, since Ventrue feeds only from the opposite gender... ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Nero wrote:
EDIT:
Seeker wrote: At the very least. David Reese is a Ventrue. He shouldn't be feeding off of men in trash bins.

Yeah... Ventrue doesn't feed off low classes, like hobos... My financial status can confirm that I'm not a hobo Razz
And.. He should vomit, and empty his Bloodpool, since Ventrue feeds only from the opposite gender... ))

Ventrue don't need to particularly feed from the opposite gender. And it's more than just financial status, it's general cleanliness. Who cares if you have nine million in the bank if you're covered in shit and piss? It makes no sense that David would feed off a guy surrounded by smelly trash, rotten food, broken bottles, vomit, rats, leaking juice, and all that jazz.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 pm

((
Seeker wrote:? It makes no sense that David would feed off a guy surrounded by smelly trash, rotten food, broken bottles, vomit, rats, leaking juice, and all that jazz.

I find that insulting... Joking. I wasn't in the trash originally, he put me there :S
But anyways, yeah he did it, shouldn't he go to torpor(or w/e) or frenzy or something?
Edit: And I want an SD member to do something about it...
))

**The reception guy or whatever he's called, takes the tapes and makes doubles.**
**He then delivers the tapes to: Mattyas Gallanis', Victor Jankowski's, Terry Winston's and Caleb Simms' office(High Command).**

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down