VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo Kovacs <License>

3 posters

Go down

Romeo Kovacs <License> Empty Romeo Kovacs <License>

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:07 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

25 Palomino Creek,
Palomino Creek., SA 91034
9/21/2011

Romeo Kovacs <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Romeo Stanley Kovacs.
Date of Birth: 5/3/1986
Sex: Male.
Social Security Number: 193-60-9735.
Current Address: 25 Palomino Creek.
Current Occupation: Fisherman/Hunter.
Phone Number: 1010239.
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: Yes, i had a level 1 Firearms License in El Quebrados.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No.
If yes, for what reason:
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1 and possibly 2.
Intended weapon(s): High Caliber Handguns, Knives and 12 Gauge Pump-action Shotguns.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: In my house, in a military use metal box, hidden.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes, i've been using this type of firearms around my late 14's, i've been in the United States Marine Corps, Assault Unit.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: I'm a professional shooter, i know how to clean, strip down, re-arm and load a firearm properly, i rarely use them, once a week or 2 weeks only, for hunting uses, i'm a mature person, i will also need a firearm to protect my property from trepassers and any other non-legal individual or group trepassing my property, i have a cautious aim, i will fire a warning shot to scare them away, then another warning shot and if that doesn't works, i will try to go for a non-lethal takedown and call the Sheriff's Department.
I'm goin' to buy a Hunting Shop soon, in Montgomery, so i will need a firearm for sporting use, only handguns and shotguns if possible, i'm also trying to find a job in an Ammunation as a clerk and maybe i'll apply for the Sheriff's Department after that.
Any firearm under my use, it's a clean and professional firearm, safety on untill i reach the woods, i will send a hunting license if this firearms license application passes selection, there's not many people hunting these days, so i'm trying to make a honest living, hunting and fishing.

I, Romeo Stanley Kovacs, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:

((Will be posted after the approval of this application.))

Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Romeo Kovacs <License> Empty Re: Romeo Kovacs <License>

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:38 am

(( The minimum word count is 250 words. You answered with only 191. Considering this is your second time applying, I expected more from you. You may apply again in two weeks.

And also, you cannot ask for "1 and maybe 2"- pick one and stick with it. Better luck next time- and read the instructions. ))
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:01 am

(( To just clear this thing up... Srsly you can send an IC application as much as you want (because it's mail)... So this denial is pretty much a "dude your IC thing is wrong, fix it" so you can apply again... All it does is help... ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down