VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gyl Arasa Firearms Licence

2 posters

Go down

Gyl Arasa Firearms Licence Empty Gyl Arasa Firearms Licence

Post by gurepado Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:26 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

PO Box 12,
Montgomery, SA 91034
September 22 2011

Gyl Arasa Firearms Licence 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Gyl Arasa
Date of Birth: 12/11/1990
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 67-68-45
Current Address: None
Current Occupation: Farmer
Phone Number: 1010480
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: None
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No
If yes, for what reason:
Do you have any previous criminal record?: If speeding in Montgomery
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:To bring a friend to the hospital very quickly and hit a police car accident. Date: I do not remember
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: One
Intended weapon(s): Desert Eagle
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?:At my friend because I have rented
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If I have military experience with firearms because I was a member of the army.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?:I am applying for the usage of desert deagle, for the protection of me. I couldn't count how many times a knife could of saved my money or someone elses life. Palomino hasn't been the same lately. This place has turned from a small town into a place scarier then LV at night. I can't walk down the street without feeling followed anymore. I'm broke enough as it is and I don't need any more of my hard earned money stolen. If this city was safe, the police officers should feel confident with walking around with only a small pistol, instead of lugging their SMG's. I am practically here begging for you to give me this license so I can brave the streets without the fear of getting robbed or kidnapped. I can swear on my own life that I will never misuse, or abuse this license in any way, and I will only use it for the protection of my self and the greater good of the people around me. Please consider sending me this license. I know I have had my rough times in the past and I know it will be hard for anyone out there to believe in me. But I ask you to re-consider your thoughts about me and give hope to let me have this license.People who think they can go kill people because they have a weapon are wrong. I will use my gun to defend myself just doing roleplay.How many people are about to hit you and shoot you without RP, most often die of course but if you have a gun do you fear as gunman.The gun show so they know I'm armed.No weapons illegally traffics have given me the license.You can be sure not to hurt anyone.I will not use the weapon to attack, only defense [[250 word minimum]]]

I, Gyl Arasa, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:
Your Account Level:5 (Must be at least 4)Gyl Arasa Firearms Licence Samp002xy

gurepado
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Gyl Arasa Firearms Licence Empty Re: Gyl Arasa Firearms Licence

Post by Terry Winston Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Mr Arasa,

Im sorry to inform you but your application has been denied you did not meet the critiria or have a valid reason to own a gun license. Also safe storage of weapons is of most importance and keeping in a house you share with you friend is not secure.

Yours sinserally,
Under Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Gyl Arasa Firearms Licence Empty Re: Gyl Arasa Firearms Licence

Post by gurepado Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:11 pm

OMG

gurepado