VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires and Humans Prison Roleplay.

+6
Samara
Terry Winston
Odin
Ray
Sonerin
Simon Bourne
10 posters

Go down

Vampires and Humans Prison Roleplay. Empty Vampires and Humans Prison Roleplay.

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:12 am

Well we ,some of the players from the server, (which i won't mention unless they say otherwise) wanted to create a Prison Roleplay server, but located in the world/universe of VHRP, so basicly, it's not another server, it's some sort of Sub-Server that only allows people from VHRP:

A) Get arrested with over 30-40 Minutes in Jail.
B) IC visitors for the arrested people.
C) Admins/SMT from the server.
D) Alts of the main players from the server to RP Prison Staff/Guards and/or extra inmates.
E) People that get a Temp. Ban for ICly reasons related to their arrest.
F) People that get to visit the Electric Chair/Lethal Injection.

Right now, the server owner (not me) is trying to merge both servers, but still keeping the feeling of a new server inside the idea of VHRP.

We need this to finish the server:

-Scripting.
-Mapping.
-Rudy's and Player's approval to make it a sub-server.
-SMT. (Active.)
-Admin Team.
-Beta Testers.
-Developers.
-Someone that can write a story for the Prison/Server. (Still using the ideas of VHRP.)
-DONATIONS.

So far, we've got an Admin Team, SMT, a Mapper and Forums...now we need the rest.

Anyone from the SMT or the normal players area, you can feel free to post here, we just need Rudy's permission.

Edit: The idea of this server is part-time job between Me, the Mapper and the Owner, but the credit goes to the Mapper, since he gave me the idea.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Humans Prison Roleplay. Empty Re: Vampires and Humans Prison Roleplay.

Post by Sonerin Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:44 am

We don't need another server for this. It is a waste of money, also it's not needed. We can add the prison to the server.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Humans Prison Roleplay. Empty Re: Vampires and Humans Prison Roleplay.

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:53 am

Sonerin wrote:We don't need another server for this. It is a waste of money, also it's not needed. We can add the prison to the server.

Uh not really, many people said that it's not possible to add a prison in the server's map...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:55 am

It's quite possible...

You don't need to make another server for it.
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:56 am

Ray wrote:It's quite possible...

You don't need to make another server for it.

Okay, if anyone with the SMT's permission would map a Prison..
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:21 am

I can map a prison easily, problem is if they would script it at all.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:21 am

The problem is player number this work on lsrp becuase they have about 300 players if we do this on vhrp theyl be no one in town due to half of em being locked up i want a prison as much as next guy but for it to work we need more players unfortunatly.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 am

Adding new things, Helps to bring players in.

Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 am

Smazz wrote:Adding new things, Helps to bring players in.

Yer i agree and would be great to have prison i only worry that to many people would end up in it and the streets would be empty
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:43 am

With the jail times we give, it would be nice to give them something to do, rather than hold them in tiny cell.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:46 am

DeRon Ellis wrote:With the jail times we give, it would be nice to give them something to do, rather than hold them in tiny cell.

Yer defo i think fines might need to be lowerd little bit if we have prison and mayby it would discourage some people from committing crime (hopefully it dosn't go other way where they just try to kill you for parking ticket becuase they don't wanna get arrested) im all up for a prison but we defo need more player to make it work properly.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Reget Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:01 pm

machete wrote:
DeRon Ellis wrote:With the jail times we give, it would be nice to give them something to do, rather than hold them in tiny cell.

Yer defo i think fines might need to be lowerd little bit if we have prison and mayby it would discourage some people from committing crime (hopefully it dosn't go other way where they just try to kill you for parking ticket becuase they don't wanna get arrested) im all up for a prison but we defo need more player to make it work properly.
Wouldn't lowering the fines make committing crimes a bit more easier? I think there should be a county jail be it with no players or 100 players, it would be a lot more roleplay than one cell that's working.
Matthew Reget
Matthew Reget
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Meh.. I actually thought this on another server with some people and the whole server agree'd, the server has that new feature now and its doing great. Just map a prison and people can stay for there like 1 hour... So it wont be so boring. We bring them to the same spot to /jail them and they get TP'd into the jail mapping. They are free to walk around, have an /eat command in the prison, nothing much realy. Add a few rooms and that's it Very Happy
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:31 am

It's possible but we're already low on players in my opinion
Why send them to somewhere else?
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down