VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEW] Vampires and Humans RP Group on Facebook

+5
Toushiro Hitsugaya
Samara
Benzke
Aaron_Lee
Tommy Carreiro
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[NEW] Vampires and Humans RP Group on Facebook Empty [NEW] Vampires and Humans RP Group on Facebook

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:04 pm

VHRP Facebook Group:

Note : Newly recreated Vampires and Humans RP Group .

Back to top Go down

[NEW] Vampires and Humans RP Group on Facebook Empty Re: [NEW] Vampires and Humans RP Group on Facebook

Post by Tommy Carreiro Fri May 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Fuck you. Got banned because of immaturity, so you create a new one.
Nobody join this. Smazz controls the real thing.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

[NEW] Vampires and Humans RP Group on Facebook Empty Re: [NEW] Vampires and Humans RP Group on Facebook

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Tommy Carreiro wrote:Fuck you. Got banned because of immaturity, so you create a new one.

Pffs , listen here kid . If I don't made Samara as an admins in that group , this wouldn't have happen . Plus , the real IG and Forums Admin deserve to be admin in the group not Samara . Oh , I am not banned , she think she is better than be so who cares . I own the group and I have ways to remove the group that Samara takes over . Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Fri May 13, 2011 7:12 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:
Tommy Carreiro wrote:Fuck you. Got banned because of immaturity, so you create a new one.

Pffs , listen here kid . If I don't made Samara as an admins in that group , this wouldn't have happen . Plus , the real IG and Forums Admin deserve to be admin in the group not Samara . Oh , I am not banned , she think she is better than be so who cares . I own the group and I have ways to remove the group that Samara takes over . Wink
Gtfo you stupid prick. You got fucking removed with Hakeem for immaturity, and I can see that. You created a new group not to let me or Samara in. Go fuck a sheep and chill out.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Fri May 13, 2011 7:23 pm

I hear Flame Wink
Keep it clean Smile
Admin didnt see this post yet? Neutral
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

[NEW] Vampires and Humans RP Group on Facebook Empty e_e

Post by Benzke Fri May 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Agreed Aaron . Very Happy
And About the Group..i think that ill log in my facebook and make another Group Right ?
Benzke
Benzke
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Fri May 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:I hear Flame Wink
Keep it clean Smile
Quit sucking up to admins and collecting posts.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Tommy Carreiro wrote:
Keep it clean Smile

Tommy , stop trying to get the admin to pay attention on you . You flamed much and yes you do and shut up .

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat May 14, 2011 5:51 am

Tommy Carreiro wrote:
Keep it clean Smile

+1

Look, Raiden, Tbh I have nothing against you, Except the fact that you are an immature prick, and you got kicked from the group after multiple warnings, it is your own fault.

You weren't the only person that was kicked, Hakeem, Dhan and Zohan were kicked too, for the same reasons that you were kicked, Trolling, Being Immature, Spamming, Also, you were banning people for no reason at all.

I told you I would let you back in if you could prove over these forums that you could be more mature, but.. That obviously didn't work, which is why I haven't accepted you back in yet, So Raiden, it is YOUR own fault.

Here is the proper group link if anyone else wants to join.
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_122383061167966&ap=1

RaidenDragneel wrote:

Mk.. Please learn what proper grammar is..
I'd just like to say, the IG admins are admins in this group.
And after you threatening me on FB and threatening to remove the group from FB, Btw, You've said that on both FB and the forums now,
"I own the group and I have ways to remove the group that Samara takes over"
I'd like to know just how you plan to do that..

Below in the spoiler is a COMPLETE list of the agreement that was written for groups, and me kicking you out of the group, Doesn't violate ANY of the statements below.

Kthxbai. (:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Samara on Sat May 14, 2011 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Group Regulations For FB)
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:15 am

Samara wrote:
Tommy Carreiro wrote:
Keep it clean Smile

+1

Look, Raiden, Tbh I have nothing against you, Except the fact that you are an immature prick, and you got kicked from the group after multiple warnings, it is your own fault.

You weren't the only person that was kicked, Hakeem, Dhan and Zohan were kicked too, for the same reasons that you were kicked, Trolling, Being Immature, Spamming, Also, you were banning people for no reason at all.

I told you I would let you back in if you could prove over these forums that you could be more mature, but.. That obviously didn't work, which is why I haven't accepted you back in yet, So Raiden, it is YOUR own fault.

RaidenDragneel wrote:

And after you threatening me on FB and threatening to remove the group from FB, Btw, You've said that on both FB and the forums now,

Below in the spoiler is a COMPLETE list of the agreement that was written for groups, and me kicking you out of the group, Doesn't violate ANY of the statements below.

Kthxbai. (:

Spoiler:

Wow ! I just got the UN-Notices warning ! Yeah right Samara , do you have proof that I just got a warning ? I have told you , I asked you to make me an admin again cuz I accidently remove my admin power . I was going to unban Tommy Cairero and you just said no , no , no . Pffs , you can have the group but I already reported to Facebook about the group . Trust me , in a couple of days I will get back the group and no one will be admins accept IG and Forum Admins .

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat May 14, 2011 6:38 am

RaidenDragneel wrote:
Samara wrote:
Tommy Carreiro wrote:
Keep it clean Smile

+1

RaidenDragneel wrote:

Kthxbai. (:

Spoiler:

Wow ! I just got the UN-Notices warning ! Yeah right Samara , do you have proof that I just got a warning ? I have told you , I asked you to make me an admin again cuz I accidently remove my admin power . I was going to unban Tommy Cairero and you just said no , no , no . Pffs , you can have the group but I already reported to Facebook about the group . Trust me , in a couple of days I will get back the group and no one will be admins accept IG and Forum Admins .

Tbh, I don't know why you're even bothering,
"no one will be admins accept IG and Forum Admins.
Doesn't that mean you won't be an admin either? Seeing as you aren't an IG Admin, or a Forum Admin? 'Eh? Very Happy
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:43 am

The creator of the group deserve to be an admin in the group and you are not the creator neither IG admins , so STFU . I can contact the Facebook creator to remove you from the group and get my rights .

Note : Oh , I just did this in Facebook . (( Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat May 14, 2011 10:49 am

RaidenDragneel wrote:(( Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement ))

Do you even know what that means? Suspect
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:57 am

Samara wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:(( Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement ))

Do you even know what that means? Suspect

I do and I just got a message from Facebook and they are going to help me out . The group you are using will be closed and you can make ur own group . Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Toushiro Hitsugaya Sat May 14, 2011 10:59 am

You guys , stop arguing stuff . There , I joined Raiden group .

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_225206877496820&ap=1

Toushiro Hitsugaya
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am

Toushiro Hitsugaya wrote:You guys , stop arguing stuff . There , I joined Raiden group .

Samara , I think you are just making the admin to lock this topic and yes you do cuz you just trying to make me saying bad word to you and let the admin ban me and lock this topic .

Note to Toushiro : Thanks . Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat May 14, 2011 11:14 am

Toushiro Hitsugaya wrote:You guys , stop arguing stuff . There , I joined Raiden group .

Honestly, this is quite hilarious, Seeing as you are Raiden, Now, Don't try to lie here, I've had IP checks done and all that. (:
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 am

Stick with the Previous one.
I'll remove all the admins and set Raiden back to admin, So its less hectic.
Done.
Group link
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_122383061167966

EDIT: Thanks for that samara.

<09:19:04> "Samara"
: KIERAN, WTF?!
<09:19:10> "Samara"
: You're giving him what he wants?!
<09:19:26> "Biohazard"
: I'm stopping an arguement on the forums
<09:19:36> "Biohazard"
: Atm i'm the only admin on there.
<09:19:40> "Samara"
: No, You're just being pathetic and letting him win.
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 am

Kieran_Irving wrote:Stick with the Previous one.
Done.
Group link

Yeah Kieran, You're giving this pathetic stuck up kid what he wants, Ban me for flame or w/e you want, Because honestly, I do not care.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sat May 14, 2011 11:40 am

Samara wrote:
Kieran_Irving wrote:Stick with the Previous one.
Done.
Group link

Yeah Kieran, You're giving this pathetic stuck up kid what he wants, Ban me for flame or w/e you want, Because honestly, I do not care.
Agreed, Samara. He's a fucking faggot.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Samara wrote:

Honestly, this is quite hilarious, Seeing as you are Raiden, Now, Don't try to lie here, I've had IP checks done and all that. (:

Pfffs , you know Toushiro IG ? Ask the active player , Toushiro and me are not the same person . So no .

Note : Alright , everything have settled . Now stop arguing , please .

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Sat May 14, 2011 12:03 pm

True there not the same person i've been RPing with them and they are sure not the same person
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sat May 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Hmm, How is it that their IP's match?
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sat May 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Peter wrote:Hmm, How is it that their IP's match?
Same person, fucking ban him already..

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Tommy Carreiro wrote:
Peter wrote:Hmm, How is it that their IP's match?
Same person, fucking ban him already..

Uhh ban who ? Me or Toushiro ? Tommy , you better stop flaming stuff .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next