VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renan Magagnin <License>

2 posters

Go down

Renan Magagnin <License> Empty Renan Magagnin <License>

Post by Renan Magagnin Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

Palomino Creek house number 5,
Palomino Creek, SA 91034
October 8 2011

Renan Magagnin <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Renan Magagnin
Date of Birth: 29/08/1989
Sex: Male
Social Security Number:
Current Address: Palomino Creek, house number 5
Current Occupation: Bus driver and fisher.
Phone Number: 1010907
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: No
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No
If yes, for what reason:
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1
Intended weapon(s): Colt 45 and Desert Eagle.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: House, Coach or in my Sabre.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes, i had a officer friend, he told me about some of the police techniques.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?:
I live in Palomino Creek since i was a child so, me and everyone knows that Palomino Creek is a violent city, we need to be afraid of everybody and a gun can help in self protection and to help other people too, but that can be possible only with a gun license.

Knowing that i work as a bus driver, i need to do the route in Palomino Creek and Montgomery, and a bus driver is an easy victim to the criminals because we work all day long and the bus is accessible for everyone, with a gun i could protect myself and the civilians who use the bus transport from being robbed or hurt.

In my spare time, i tend to fish, sometimes using a boat or fishing in the Palomino Creek fishing place. That can expose me for a lot of risks, the fishing place in Palomino Creek, is a little far from the center of the town, that makes the police presence a rare thing and that makes the fishers a easy victim to the robbers and kidnappers of the town. With a gun, i could protect my life and the life of the others who tend to fish with me.

In my personal life (not working), the guns would help too, knowing that i go to parties in the night and walk with my friends for the day in Palomino Creek, i have a pretty risky life and with a gun license that should change and give me a self protection power, to protect me, my friends and possibly other people like civilians.

[[250 word minimum]]]

I, Renan Magagnin, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:
Your Account Level: 6
Renan Magagnin
Renan Magagnin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Renan Magagnin <License> Empty Re: Renan Magagnin <License>

Post by Renan Magagnin Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:52 pm

((Can someone reply this, please? I posted it more than 10 days ago.))
Renan Magagnin
Renan Magagnin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Dear Magagmin,

Im sorry to inform you that your license application has been denied feelfree to re-apply in two weeks.

Reason - a bus driver has no reason to be carry weapons around in a public place.

Yours sinserally,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down