VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services

+9
Edward Veatress
Natsu Dragneel
Akane_Shine
Tom Boegs
Timmy_Spencer
Benzke
shayoroxll
Akira
Ariel
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you like it ?

[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 Empty Full name!

Post by Benzke Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

For your kind Information Raiden my full name IG is:

Zohan_Benzke

Now add me?
Benzke
Benzke
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 Empty Re: [P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Zohan wrote:For your kind Information Raiden my full name IG is:

Zohan_Benzke

Now add me?

I already added you before you post this . Razz

Back to top Go down

[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 Empty Re: [P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services

Post by Edward Veatress Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:20 pm

And David Morehead Raiden?
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:Oh....btw,I donated $300 dollars to Shay since I'm convinced his gonna scam me in anyways. So....you guys owe me too I guess >:3

Shay have quitted the faction and it is not our problem , that is since The Crows is made . Now we have remove it and made a new one . So ,Shay Oirik owe the donator $20K and owe me $3K.

Wow.. i donated 500$ too xP

*Cough* Lied *Cough*

Anyways good luck guys

Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Edward O_0 wrote:And David Morehead Raiden?

Oh . Sorry brother . Very Happy I have added you in as a Taxi Driver . Remember , while I am gone please RP the Public Transportation and Services . I will join in next week on Friday . Good Luck !

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_Spencer Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:18 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:
Timmy_Spencer wrote:You say to me cause you came to game to see me in 5 hours and you didnt showed up ?.. and now you leave for 2 weeks ?!? Its like what the fuck ?? Rolling Eyes dont do that fking bull shit again ... Evil or Very Mad

Let me tell you this , I won't accept you because you are not the boss to tell me what to do . I don't accept anyone who think they are better than me . You have been BAN to join in the Public Transportation and Services.
Very Happy .. Oh now i really can say cause you are 16years old.. If you sayd meet me in 5 hours then show up.. And dont pretend an idiot... Everybody who are Not in your side.. [no ones] can say that.
Timmy_Spencer
Timmy_Spencer
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Timmy_Spencer wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:
Timmy_Spencer wrote:You say to me cause you came to game to see me in 5 hours and you didnt showed up ?.. and now you leave for 2 weeks ?!? Its like what the fuck ?? Rolling Eyes dont do that fking bull shit again ... Evil or Very Mad

Let me tell you this , I won't accept you because you are not the boss to tell me what to do . I don't accept anyone who think they are better than me . You have been BAN to join in the Public Transportation and Services.
Very Happy .. Oh now i really can say cause you are 16years old.. If you sayd meet me in 5 hours then show up.. And dont pretend an idiot... Everybody who are Not in your side.. [no ones] can say that.

Now you want to cry because I did not accept you to join in ? Well let me tell you something , I install the GTA SA:MP in my PC and I put it down stairs . I can only use it when my mom is not around . I was suppose to come in game and test your skills but my mom is not going to work due to illness . Now , if you want to arguing about me please post at the complaint about player section with the reason I ban you to join in the faction . Thank you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_Spencer Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:47 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:
Timmy_Spencer wrote:
RaidenDragneel wrote:

Now you want to cry because I did not accept you to join in ? Well let me tell you something , I install the GTA SA:MP in my PC and I put it down stairs . I can only use it when my mom is not around . I was suppose to come in game and test your skills but my mom is not going to work due to illness . Now , if you want to arguing about me please post at the complaint about player section with the reason I ban you to join in the faction . Thank you .
I cant see any tears.. Wink) iam not crying :p And your family stuff is not our bussinis .. and if you sayed see you in game so its worst think you can do to warn me cause you will not show up . And you eavent could do that. [Sorry if there are alot of mistakes.. my english is not that good as all yours.]
Timmy_Spencer
Timmy_Spencer
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo_Khalifa123 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 am

Ok there is nothing to talk about....
He banned you. End of discussion.

Ricardo_Khalifa123
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 am

Uh.. Timmy , u got banned , u take it and LEAVE and best thing is if you don't care alot .. since this .. idk.... A Game?! , if you get banned doesn't mean you have to start trolling the post... >_>
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 Empty Agreed

Post by Benzke Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 am

Agreed With Mike.
Benzke
Benzke
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_Spencer Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:05 pm

I was talking to any of you ?? I was talking with owner of public service .. not you all Wink if you are not realated so dont spamm here.
Timmy_Spencer
Timmy_Spencer
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 pm

epic /facepalm ,

1. Your Troll Affects the look of the post and us

2. Spam , means that you keep typing same word with no space between them , so don't post anything
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Timmy. What he did was post off topic. What you're doing is fail. he did not spam.

PS. I rule. - Ariel's Brain

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you guys for supporting me . I don't know what to say Timmy , what they all say is true . You should leave and don't post anything at this topic , thank you .

Note : Mike , Ricardo and Ariel , thanks . Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy_Spencer Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 pm

All against me... Cause that man [Taxi owner] is not hm... i dont know few words.... but the point is cause he is young. And all is you side cause you are owner of Publick service. Wink And if you are not kidd you should say to others that you cant to do ... Think about my words and you dont post here.. not me.
Timmy_Spencer
Timmy_Spencer
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:47 pm

My God...! Just Stop Trolling!

1. It is Kid.
2. It Is Public
3. Stop Trolling For Crying Out Loud

On Topic : Btw i can't seem to find where is your HQ ICly Lol >_> ( kept searching but couldn't )

EDIT : I Though i was wrong ( or blind ) but is your HQ the Empty sand road ( that alassandro loves to use as a dirt road for his bandito xD ) ? I mean , if i wanna get a taxi , do i /ad or go there or what because iam confused abit
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 pm

We just RP as possible as we can , when we get to be OFFICIAL I will ask Rudy/Jaxson if he is agree to make the maps that The Gangrel makes . Neutral

Back to top Go down

[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 Empty leaving

Post by Benzke Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 pm

I have decided to leave This faction so remove me from member list.
Benzke
Benzke
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Public Transportation and Services is CLOSE for 2 WEEK . Recruitment is OPEN in game at February 25th 2011 . Thank you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Recruitment is now OPEN !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:55 pm

The taxi now have been scripted (side job). Here are some of the script I know .

/taxihelp - Shows the commands for the taxi .
/taxiduty - Player have to go inside the taxi and perform this command to go on duty .
/respond - To respond calls from other player .

*Jaxson will script some other commands .

Need a taxi ? /Call 888 and we will come fast and take you to anywhere you need .

Note : I would like to thank to Jaxson for making the script and I accept it as a gift for me to not IG for 3 weeks . Thank you Jaxson . Very Happy

Back to top Go down

[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 Empty :Re

Post by Petio_Kronos Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Raiden do i have to buy my own taxi Question

By : John_Kronos
Petio_Kronos
Petio_Kronos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Petio_Kronos wrote:Raiden do i have to buy my own taxi Question

You can buy it when you get enough money . Wink

Back to top Go down

[P.T.S]Public Transportation and Services - Page 2 Empty :Re

Post by Petio_Kronos Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 pm

RaidenDragneel wrote:
Petio_Kronos wrote:Raiden do i have to buy my own taxi Question

You can buy it when you get enough money . Wink
Laughing Laughing i don't have money Very Happy
Petio_Kronos
Petio_Kronos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next