VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] Miguel_Silva Application [SD]

2 posters

Go down

[SD] Miguel_Silva Application [SD] Empty [SD] Miguel_Silva Application [SD]

Post by Miguel_Silva Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:26 pm

In Character

Full name: Miguel Filipe Trindade Silva

Race: American

Date of Birth: 5th August 1988

Place of Birth: Portugal,Lisbon

Current active address: 15 Palomino Creek.

Available phone number(s): 1010794

Education: Lisbon's High School.

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/a

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Fishing.

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes,i was at Militirary Force and i know how to lead with very criminals.
Have you ever been arrested?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:N/a

Have you ever served time in prison?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:N/a

Biography (Must be over 200 words): Born in Lisbon, studied there until the age of 19 years in the same year he moved to Las Venturas with his family.
But his mother did not want to go and Mudu a small village, called Palomino Creek, Las Venturas there were many crimes, then applied to Policia.Após two years of hard work and the sheriff of the area received an offer to come work for the air Force for 21 years, but only for the stage, getting used to. But that same year a woman was killed when his girlfriend found for whom he worked. He decided to leave the stage of the Air Force because it was so drawn. All his colleagues thought he was very young and not walking through that kind of life.
He returned to Lisbon Military Force and worked in Portugal, one year later I learned that the mother had been killed by animal attack, immediately went to Palomino Creek. Armed to the teeth, combed the whole village, but found nothing.
It was then that he met the sheriffs of the city, agents, and how the whole team was so enthused by what he promised them one day become colleagues.
He decided to go to the police department removed all the accurate information to his glorious career agent.

Out of Character

First Name:Miguel
Last Name (Not required to answer):
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed? Yes

Your server nickname: Miguel_Silva

Past characters and factions: N/a

How long have you been a member of this server?: 3 Months

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because i think Sheriff Department is a really good faction,protecting people from criminals,and that's what i want to do.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes,i don't remember well,but it was a Portuguese RP server,i was Sheriff.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?:Yes, played as a Sheriff on a portuguese RP server, i also have police knowledge because my father is sergeant. I was actually in the academy for a few weeks,in Lisbon,where my father works.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments: Luck to me.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is acting someone like it was In Real Life.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Meta Game is using OOC information in ICly.
1st-xx_xx says: Miguel go to MSN
Miguel_Silva says: How do you know my name?
xx_xx says: Duh,we are in same school,and we play together now go to MSN !
2nd- yy_yy says: I saw you today at tranning
xx_xx says: How the hell you know me?
yy:yy says: Duh,your name is above your head,and you are my friend IRL.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Power game is forcing someone doing something impossible or something that person don't want to do.
1st: "/me punch xx_xx down,ties him up and take his gun." That don't give any chance to you defend yourself.
2nd: "/me kicks the door,shots in the bank and kill that stupid person." This one is unrealistic.
Explain what is "gun from ass": I think it's another way to PG,is taking large weapons like AK-47,gatling gun etc without /me.

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples: Is roleplaying without any fear,like gunshots,knifes etc.
Or another that is very common,is when you are dieing,you start screaming this wasn't fair,this wasn't fair.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me takes a cigarette from his pocket, puts it in his mouth, takes the lighter and lights it.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me takes out his stealed gun,start shooting,bam bam bam,doing 5 headshots,then reload and bam bam bam.
Miguel_Silva
Miguel_Silva

Back to top Go down

[SD] Miguel_Silva Application [SD] Empty Re: [SD] Miguel_Silva Application [SD]

Post by Terry Winston Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:01 am

(( Already been denied))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down