VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**An officer steps up to a podium, infront of different national media reporters.**

+2
DeRon Ellis
Sam Andersun
6 posters

Go down

**An officer steps up to a podium, infront of different national media reporters.** Empty **An officer steps up to a podium, infront of different national media reporters.**

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 am

**Sam Andersun steps up to the podium, clearing his throat and placing papers in front of him. He speaks "At approximately 10 PM last night, most wanted suspect Maximus Robertson was found dead in the water after attempting to run from Law Enforcement officers at at traffic stop. He was found with major head injuries and we believe he hit his head when he jumped off the cliff in an attempt to evade officers. The officers involved were Cadet Derek Thompson, Under Sheriff DeRon Ellis, and Sergeant Sam Andersun. The suspect was pulled in from the water by Sergeant Sam Andersun who was in the boat, he was dead on contact. That is all." Sam Andersun takes the papers, stepping down off the podium and walking away, not answering any questions.**

Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

**An officer steps up to a podium, infront of different national media reporters.** Empty Re: **An officer steps up to a podium, infront of different national media reporters.**

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 am

((I'm honestly confused. Thought it was voided, but okay...))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

**An officer steps up to a podium, infront of different national media reporters.** Empty Re: **An officer steps up to a podium, infront of different national media reporters.**

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 am

((Well it needed to be IC, we couldn't just void Maximus getting CKed considering he was the most wanted now could we?))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 am

That Canadian Vampire wrote:((Well it needed to be IC, we couldn't just void Maximus getting CKed considering he was the most wanted now could we?))

((Reasons why DeRon said "Voided?"))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:32 am

((He suicided to avoid capture because I lag hit him with the boat. So hes getting RPly CKed.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:37 am

((Not much of a RP, put so much effort into making it big. Vortex didn't even get to post the story.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 am

CoolSuave wrote:((Not much of a RP, put so much effort into making it big. Vortex didn't even get to post the story.))

((Well, Samus said "lag ram"...so...i guess that ..you know, we can continue the investigation and void it? >_>))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 am

((NAO MY ANNOUNCEMENT TOOK EONS OF WORK! HE IS DEAD, CKED HE CHOSE TO DIE RP IS OVER HES DEAD I'M AWESOME END OF STORY!))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 am

(( I was going to broadcast about it in vortex -.- ))
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Damario Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 am

(( I'm not CK'ed, you rammed me with your boat which was not a lag and you know it. Btw, Ck'ing means I give you permission or suicide, and I didn't give permission to anyone and I haven't suicided. You killed me yourself, end of story. ))
Ryan Damario
Ryan Damario
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:51 am

Ghost wrote:(( I'm not CK'ed, you rammed me with your boat which was not a lag and you know it. Btw, Ck'ing means I give you permission or suicide, and I didn't give permission to anyone and I haven't suicided. You killed me yourself, end of story. ))

((Actually, the SD kinda forces CK's when it comes to Most Wanted...right?))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Damario Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 am

(( I don't care... it was an rpk. They can't CK shit without the player's permission. ))
Ryan Damario
Ryan Damario
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 am

Ghost wrote:(( I don't care... it was an rpk. They can't CK shit without the player's permission. ))

((Actually, they can..))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:50 am

((Yes, we can. Most wanted is automatically CKed, besides you killed yourself to avoid capture. That alone is worthy of a CK, ask any admin.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:27 am

(thought you hit him with a boat. The story changes alot. Anyway, Kevin said RP it.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 am

((No I lag hit him with the boat then he said oh I'm dead, so I'm RPing he hit his head on the rocks as I didn't hit him with the boat ICly.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:05 am

((I meant Kevin wants us to Re-RP it))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 pm

((Re-RP it unless you can find a better solution that you'll all agree on.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down