VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masks: Fix it, damn it. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FI~

+3
DeRon Ellis
Simon Bourne
Jericho Phelps
7 posters

Go down

Masks: Fix it, damn it. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FI~ Empty Masks: Fix it, damn it. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FI~

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:48 am

Yeah, I've lost most of my money from buying a mask and losing connection soon afterwards. It's not a "Perc" for donators for it to save, but it's a glitch that was left in the mix along with a bloody excuse.

As Constipator the mask is important for me to stop everyone metagaming (When I tried to roleplay having a mask after giving up on a day of bad connection, everyone treated me as if I had nothing, despite my constant reminding) But I've fucking had it with the mask not saving!
I don't care if it's a "Perc" for donators. It's a horrible mess for everyone else!
Not only that, but I have lost more than 5000$ from it not saving after LOSING CONNECTION~That's more than many previous businesses!

I throw my hat down in rage and anger. No more News unless it is fixed. And that means, it saves when you crash, or even better, when you log off, like any normal roleplay server would do.

Edit: And god damn, 500$ for a mask that will vanish from your fingers? The fuck?
Iether make it low priced, or make it worth while by it saving when you log.

Last edited by The Constipator on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Masks: Fix it, damn it. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FI~ Empty Re: Masks: Fix it, damn it. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FI~

Post by Jericho Phelps Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 am

NOOOOOOOO....

EDIT: Fix it, need this guy!

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Masks: Fix it, damn it. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FI~ Empty Re: Masks: Fix it, damn it. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FI~

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:57 am

"OH NO, MASK WON'T SAVE, I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!"

Please, just quit your crying.

Keep it for Donators only, if you have a mask and you crash, tell everyone "I had a mask but i've crashed" and if they ignore it, show 'em SS's, ask an admin to tell them that you crashed or go make a refund topic, it's THAT easy.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:01 am

The mask system is crooked anyway. IRL take a towel and wrap it around your face=MASKED NIqq4!

IC pay 500 or smth for a towel

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:01 am

Sierra 7 wrote:"OH NO, MASK WON'T SAVE, I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!"

Keep it for Donators only, if you have a mask and you crash, tell everyone "I had a mask but i've crashed" and if they ignore it, show 'em SS's, ask an admin to tell them that you crashed or go make a refund topic, it's THAT easy.

One time, I was having lousy connection, and I kept losing connection. I also was trying to get some news that day with the mask. However, after SIX, I repeat, SIX times of crashing one after another, (That's 3000$ down the drain by the way) you think I would continue to keep buying it?
When I started roleplaying with the box on my head with two holes without the script mask after that, people kept calling me by my name, and ignoring the box and the /me's I did. So let's see, I lost 3000$ in a day, and everyone knows who I am despite my disguise. So you think I'm going to make a refund topic for every single fucking time I crash? Today is the LAST DAY that I will crash and lose 500$.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:10 am

Make a char Crashed_Masked XD

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:21 am

The Constipator wrote:
Sierra 7 wrote:"OH NO, MASK WON'T SAVE, I REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!"

One time, I was having lousy connection, and I kept losing connection. I also was trying to get some news that day with the mask. However, after SIX, I repeat, SIX times of crashing one after another, (That's 3000$ down the drain by the way) you think I would continue to keep buying it?
When I started roleplaying with the box on my head with two holes without the script mask after that, people kept calling me by my name, and ignoring the box and the /me's I did. So let's see, I lost 3000$ in a day, and everyone knows who I am despite my disguise. So you think I'm going to make a refund topic for every single fucking time I crash? Today is the LAST DAY that I will crash and lose 500$.

It's the most fucking reasonable thing to do, you crash, you lose something that you've bought, you ask for a refund.

Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 am

I can see how this can get annoying...
If mask saved for everyone, then everyone would just be masked in the server. Honestly, I'd love to keep my mask for a one time fee, but no one ever RPs the mask properly. Refer to this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Basically, if you can just mask freely whenever for a one time fee of $500, everyone will just buy time and remain masked ALL THE TIME. Making you pay everytime you log in, reduces abuse slightly.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:57 am

I support this suggestion, I once lost 2k+ due to the lousy connection. Just make the mask "valid" for 24 hours. You pay 500 dollars and your mask will save for that day. Next day, you'll have to buy a new one.
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:11 am

FYI it's spelt "Perk"
Oh, and, if you're getting constant d/c's. It's YOUR end. Not the servers. Resolve your own network issues.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:15 am

Moriarty wrote:FYI it's spelt "Perk"
Oh, and, if you're getting constant d/c's. It's YOUR end. Not the servers. Resolve your own network issues.

What he said, and if you got problems about not keeping your mask... Then donate for the donator status that allows masks to save. Your fault for not paying money.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:37 pm

More money for meeeh!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No seriously, business is hard...
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down