VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max_Addams <License>

2 posters

Go down

Max_Addams <License> Empty Max_Addams <License>

Post by Max Addams Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

4 palmanio creek,
Palmanio Creek, SA 91034
November/12/11

Max_Addams <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name:Max_Addams
Date of Birth:24/5/1980
Sex: Male
Social Security Number:234-54-1980
Current Address: 4PC
Current Occupation:Trucker at Larson trucking
Phone Number: 1010905
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?:No
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?:No
If yes, for what reason:Its never Had a licence
Do you have any previous criminal record?: Yes
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: a bit just breaking traffic rules and some times evading police but i Have no recent Crime record as i drive properly now
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Level 1
Intended weapon(s):Pistols(9mm mostly)
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: My house and my trucks.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes i have some trainings of fire arms because I was a animal hunter.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: I am applying for RCSD licence beacuse I work as a Trucker which is mostly loaded up with expensive goods,there fore robbers some times come in the way of and try to jack all the truck to keep trucks and goods safe there is a need of weapon licence. [[250 word minimum]]]

I, Max_Addams, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: I will post them as soon as i get the licence
Your Account Level: 10
Max Addams
Max Addams
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : WTF!!!

Back to top Go down

Max_Addams <License> Empty Re: Max_Addams <License>

Post by Sam Andersun Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Dear Mister Addams, your application is being denied for your criminal record and failing to meet the 250 word requirements. Thank you, 2nd Lieutenant Andersun
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down