VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ariel Virai[Trying this one more time]

2 posters

Go down

Ariel Virai[Trying this one more time] Empty Ariel Virai[Trying this one more time]

Post by ArielV Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:19 pm

In Character

First Name: Ariel

Last Name: Virai

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth: 1986

Place of Birth: Manchester, UK

Current active address: N/A

Available phone number(s): 1010030

Education: University of Manchester, Military Basic Training.

Are you currently in occupation?: No.
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A.

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Sergeant in the S.A.S.

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yep.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: Nope.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: If being in the military counts, then yes.
Have you ever been arrested?:No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:N/A

Have you ever served time in prison?:No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Biography:The name is Ariel Virai.
I was born at Manchester General Hospital in the U.K. It was the mid 1980s then. I was raised by a middle class family. My father was a police officer with the General Manchester Police Department. My mother worked as a nurse at the the hospital I was born. Life was alright during my childhood. Nothing special. We had our hard times, but we managed to stay in good health. After college, I decided to go into the military. My parents didn't approve at first, but they dropped the matter after I left for basic training. During training, I got the chance to familiarize myself with many different weapons, ranging from handguns to assualt rifles. Aside from the weapons and equipment training, I had alot of time to get myself in physical shape. I must admit, entering the military, I wasn't use to the constant work and running. Now, I can sprint and operate with a hundred and twenty pounds of equipment strapped to my back. Shortly after I completed training, my unit was deployed to Iraq. We'd patrol the city of Kirkuk daily.I never saw any combat during my tour in Iraq. After a year, my unit was shipped back to the U.K. Two years after that, the Special Air Service started looking for soldiers to join their ranks. I was chosen for training. The S.A.S. training lasted for about for months and I was deployed, yet again, after that. This time, I got sent to a more "combative" area. Instead of patroling, we moved around, from place to place. We'd get shot at by rebels on occasion, but they used guerrilla tactics, we never took the time to hunt them down. We just kept moving. During one stop in a small Iraqi town, shots we fired on my squad and I. It was very inaccurate and wasn't hitting much. I leaned from around the Hummvee to get an aim on the attackers, but a was stuck by a stray bullet. I call it luck. The guy was firing from his hip. Like they always did, they ran away like cowards and I laid there with a bullet in my shoulder. The Kevlar slowed the bullet down abit, but it still went through my shoulder enough for the team to call for an Evac. The combat medics at base pretty much got me back to my combat ready status, but I decided to take the honurable discharge. I figured if I was luck to get off with the wound I got. I wasn't going to push my luck. As soon as I got home, I boarded a plane to Las Venturas. I saw the flat land of Red County as we landed and figured it would be the perfect place to allow my life to quiet down.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Wat.

Past characters and factions: Ariel_Virai, EMS, SD. Alexis_Vaughn. RCSS, Evelyn_Sinclair EMS
How long have you been a member of this server?: Since december 2010.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:Nurp.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Cops b inactive
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yep, the one that we all know about but can't speak of, and a few others.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yup
Have you read the application rules?: Yup
Any other comments: AcceptmeIsay.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Take a role as a different person, RP as if it was real life.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: OOC Information being used in IC. I.E. Dude1: Hey Dude2

Dude2: ((Local OOC:Hey, wtf's with the metagame?))

Dude1: I read your nametag >.>, or, Dude2: Hey dude1, wtf is with the admins?

Dude1: ((Local OOC: Stop the meta please?))

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:/me punches you in the face, instantly killing you, /me stabs you in the eye, making you go blind permanently in both eyes.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Asspulling weapons.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me takes a lighter from her right jacket pocket, and burns an ant crawling on the brick wall.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:/me kills u wth 1 sot
((Spelling was intended at the end Very Happy))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Ariel Virai[Trying this one more time] Empty Re: Ariel Virai[Trying this one more time]

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Ariel Virai[Trying this one more time] 2akh5rq

Dear Ms. Virel,

Your application has been reviewed and the managerial force of the station has agreed to put you as ACCEPTED,
Please head down to the station for further instructions for your future steps with us. Thank You.

Sincerely,
Under Sheriff, Unit 41-75,
DeRon Ellis.

((Don't make me regret it.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down