VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubstep.

+4
Jericho Phelps
Peter Greenson
Ferdinand Brixius
Max Woods
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dubstep. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dubstep.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:41 am

Sam Akabara wrote:
Neon Router wrote:
Matt Mercer wrote:Skrillex ain't bad. It's the closest thing Dubstep techno. polak music is to screamo or metal. and those links you posted... all just sound like beeps and dogs barking in sync... made on a keyboard. I would actually prefer listening to WUB WUB WUB. then that beeping..
i mean at least the WUB WUB keeps me awake O.o

What beeping? I do hope your not talking about my MIDI instruments.

Noone likes Midi.
I will Kudos you for trying to do the morrowind theme, even if it was a little messy.
Their still instruments, bro.

Back to top Go down

Dubstep. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dubstep.

Post by Matt Mercer Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:43 am

Ferdinand Brixius wrote:
Matt Mercer wrote:Skrillex ain't bad. It's the closest thing Dubstep techno. polak music is to screamo or metal. and those links you posted... all just sound like beeps and dogs barking in sync... made on a keyboard. I would actually prefer listening to WUB WUB WUB. then that beeping..
i mean at least the WUB WUB keeps me awake O.o

Skrillex is terrible and is ruining the genre.

If anything it's improving you're beeping. it's actually got something that sort of resembles lyrics. And it sounds decent with more then 3 tunes going off at once. Sorry but the "DUBSTEP" you showed... In my opinion is way to... Generic? or slow? or maybe even simple. to be anything professional. sounds like it was made on a keyboard with a sound mixer setting on. I mean it almost sounds like MIDI. MIDI ain't bad...But it's like disco... it's dead.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2