VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences

+7
Mike Kakolav
Nicolas Djordjevic
Terry Winston
Max Woods
Kevin Alymer
Marin_Franolic
Outcast
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think about spells/skills?

Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences - Page 2 Empty Re: Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences

Post by Sam Akabara Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:17 am

I will address and resolve all complaints about vamps abusing their powers when a complaint is submitted throughn the correct channel.
If you can't do that, then i can't help you.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences - Page 2 Empty Re: Powers/skills? A nicer way to powergame and avoid RP/legal consequences

Post by Kevin Alymer Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:33 am

If you think a power from both sides is, too much, then PM us about it.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2