VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buisness "Hairdresser Visty"

Go down

Buisness "Hairdresser Visty" Empty Buisness "Hairdresser Visty"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Buisness "Hairdresser Visty" Samp747
Well, after getting addicted to Parappa the Rapper, I just needed to make a large reference to the Hairdresser octopus. So I had decided to make Vistina able to cut and shape and make any hair. Of course, script wise, the salon would just have a barber shop interior with /clothes, but I would use Vistina in it to RP haircuts and other type of hairdressing. Basically, people who have played Parappa the Rapper 2 would agree for the business instantly, regardless.
Of course, money-wise, after saving money like crazy and and then spending it, I pretty much have no chance to buy or make such business scriptwise, which means I'd have to ask if I could get my collected money of Elizabeth and combine it with Vistinas amount of bank money. I just need the go ahead, so I can make a sum of 6000$ in total, and then try to reach up slowly to 15000$ to buy and make the business, this means that I'd start heavy collecting of money from Lee's Restaurant, and increase some prices. Sorry!

The business would be situated in Dillimore, in front of the Welcome Pump Bar. I'd have Visty there letting herself go as a crazy barber/hairdresser, who would sing as she cuts, dyes, and hairdresses in a slightly scary, strange way, while having a silly Jamaican way of singing. Of course, she always gets the hair job done, and should have happy customers... afterwards.

So:
@Admins: May I combine the bank money my alts of Elizabeth and Vistina onto Vistina's bank acc, since they ICly friends, and Elizabeth would have wanted to help Vistina to achieve her Vistina's dreams of hairdressing true?
@Peoples: Is this a good idea? Is it not? Lets talk 'ere.
Edit:
Donations:
Jenny Jawline 5000$
Elizabeth Thigh (permission from Rudy) 3500$

I need just 2000$ to make and buy this business!

Back to top Go down

Buisness "Hairdresser Visty" Empty Re: Buisness "Hairdresser Visty"

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Note: Just got 15000$ in the bank. Business please...

Back to top Go down