VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taxi Commands

Go down

Taxi Commands Empty Taxi Commands

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:43 am

Hi . As we all know (NOT all) that Jaxson have made a taxi command . I Raiden Dragneel want to suggest about the other commands for the taxi . I just want to make Jaxson job easier so that he wont think too much about it . Wink

Taxi Commands :

(Already Scripted)

/taxihelp - Show the list of Taxi commands .
/taxiduty - Must be at the driver seat and then do /taxiduty and the player name will turn to yellow which means the player is on duty as a taxi driver .
/respond - To respond calls from players .

(Suggestion)

/taxifare [ID Amount] - The taxi driver will ask player for the fare (the money will go to the taxi counter).
/paytaxifare - The player will pay the fare that the driver already set (if the taxi have a meter , it would be easy so that the passenger wont be cheated by the driver).
/checktaxicounter - The driver can see the the money that he own during on duty .
/withdrawtaxicounter - The driver will take the money from the taxi .

(Other Suggestion)

/taximeteron - Turn on the taxi meter and it will move (10 Sec = 1 Dollar)
/taximeteroff - Turn off the taxi meter as the driver stop at the current location .

I am not sure this commands can be made .

Note : If you do have some other suggestion for the commands or want to comment , please post and I would be free to read it . Wink

Back to top Go down