VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving Licenses Suggestion and Commands

+3
Nicolas Djordjevic
Akira
Kay
7 posters

Go down

Driving Licenses Suggestion and Commands Empty Driving Licenses Suggestion and Commands

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 pm

I Raiden Dragneel as the Founder , Owner and Leader of Public Transportation and Services would like to suggest about getting a Driving Licenses and the Commands .

We already know that the server have Weapons Licenses . The Driving Licenses can be taken from the Public Transportation and Services Head Quarters but the person must answer a simple Driving Question . There are 3 different licenses and each 3 different licenses have different question .

Example :
Spoiler:

(Not finish yet because I'm still thinking about the question .)

Driving License Commands :

/getlicense - When the player gets near the Public Transportation and Services HQ , the player will do this command and then the player will get 3 different choices of licenses . The player will pay after choosing the license . Each player only have 3 retries , after the 3 retries have been used the player must pay again to get the license .

/Support is you like this . Thank you . Wink

Back to top Go down

Driving Licenses Suggestion and Commands Empty Re: Driving Licenses Suggestion and Commands

Post by Kay Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:49 pm

I cant support that neither unsupport it
the idea is not bad , since its a high rp server there could be a system like that
but ... it make no sense the only thing you do is waste money for nothing
i mean , its not like with this system will avoid non rp driving or something.
and the thing with the questions , i dont think ppl will like it.

Kay
Kay
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Driving Licenses Suggestion and Commands Empty Re: Driving Licenses Suggestion and Commands

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Kay wrote:I cant support that neither unsupport it
the idea is not bad , since its a high rp server there could be a system like that
but ... it make no sense the only thing you do is waste money for nothing
i mean , its not like with this system will avoid non rp driving or something.
and the thing with the questions , i dont think ppl will like it.

Well , maybe the cost of each Driving License could be lower like $800 and above ? Well , the question is needed so that people can get their licenses , without a licenses the player can still drive a vehicle but when the SD notices that the player doesn't have a licenses , the player could be ticketed and their vehicle will be taken . To get the vehicle back (IF owned) , the player must wait 3 Pay Day or just pay .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 pm

sounds better .
but only questions? maybe some practice to like driving from a redmarker to an other .
Support the suggestion

Last edited by Kay on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kay
Kay
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Or There should be Driving Teachers(Well, they Need To Apply To Be One) They Take Test From The Guys who Want to Get Driving License And it Should Be Like this
Example:
1*Drive From Palomino To Red County
2*Show Me How To Park Cars
3*
4*
5*
etc etc!!
And Their Commands
/GivedrivingLicense
Support/Unsupport
Akira
Akira
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Kay wrote:sounds better .
but only questions? maybe some practice to like driving from a redmarker to an other .

Hmm .. sounds good . Thanks Kay and Akira . I /Support .

Note : I can RP that . Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 pm

2000 Dollars for driving license?

Nicolas will go back in Serbia if that happens...
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Teacher thing very bad idea reason people will have to wait until a teatcher is on so they can make they licenses , i thourd of this to but nah , its cool to make the licenses by the script.
Kay
Kay
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Nicolas wrote:2000 Dollars for driving license?

Nicolas will go back in Serbia if that happens...

Maybe I should low the price .

@Kay . Hmm .. I don't know which I should choose , maybe the suggestion about when taking a license and after completing answering all the question , the player will take a driving test . When the player past the question , a vehicle will be spawn and the player need to get inside the vehicle . After that , the player must follow the red dot .

(Is it possible to make a script like , when the player drive a vehicle and hit something , the vehicle health will go low . For example , the test vehicle have 5 health , IF the player hit something the vehicle health will go low and when the health reaches the limit there will be a writing "You Failed The Driving Test" .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 am

/support many clowns just start ramming some times -.-
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardCollins Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:36 am

Aaron_Lee wrote:/support many clowns just start ramming some times -.-

Agree . -.-
EdwardCollins
EdwardCollins
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kat Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:31 am

/nosupport. I have my reasons
The Kat
The Kat
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 am

/nosupport, I've got reasons as well. (MY REASONS ARE BETTER)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardCollins Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 am

Okay , no one like this . LOCK this please .. Thank you ..
EdwardCollins
EdwardCollins
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down