VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New stuff for convenient stores + New commands

5 posters

Go down

New stuff for convenient stores + New commands Empty New stuff for convenient stores + New commands

Post by Chris_Bell Fri May 20, 2011 3:33 am

Okay I know this will sound useless and would be the LAST thing to be scripted in if you guys like it. But...
I think drugs and tobacco should be introduced into the game.

For convenient stores, chewing tobacco(snus) and cigarettes.

For illegal "underground" stores(should be made soon, as well as a illegal gun market), marijuana and maybe cocaine.

Chewing tobacco should be 20$(not realistic but makes sense since everyone has assloads of money) and should have 15 uses. It would give you the drunk screen for about 30 seconds, simulating a "buzz".

Ciggarettes, should be 50$(Again same reason above, just chew is a lot cheaper in real life as well) should have 20 uses a pack and would give you the drunk screen for about a minute maybe 45 seconds. Again simulating a buzz.

Marijuana, should be 100 an ounce(realistic price for proportioning it to our server value XD) and each ounce has one use. Gives you a the drunk screen for a minute or two.

Cocaine, should be 200 a gram( I am not sure, I just know where I live cocaine is harder to come by so in my mind it would be more expensive) and each gram has one use, drunk screen for two minutes or three.

Then there can be commands to go with that as well:
/givechew [id of can,since you can hold more then one] [Player Id]; This would give the other player your whole can.

/givedip [id of can] [player id] This would give the other player one use of the tobacco(a dip), and would have to be used immediately, since you can not hold tobacco in your pocket without a can... This would need a /accept command for the other player to accept the chew or not.

/givepack [id of pack] [player id]; This gives another player your pack of cigarettes

/givecig [id of pack] [player id]; This gives another player a single cigarette, this should be used immediately as well since cigarettes will break in your pocket, but its not needed since no one will really think about it...

The whole idea of the Id of pack/id of can for giving away one single dip or cig is so you don't run out of cigs in one pack you want, or to prevent an odd number of cigs in each pack, which would be hard to give away whole packs if they are all not full or not even.

/givepot [amount of pot, in ounces] [player id]

/givecocaine [amount, in grams] [player id] (in grams since grams is a smaller scale, but who the hell cares)

Of course with each of these there would be a /use.

For weed/cigarettes, it gives you a joint from the single player.(Like the ones you can buy at the bar in our server)

For chewing tobacco, it would do a face palm emote, and every so often, it automatically says
"Player spits onto the ground, his spit is a little bit brown"

For crack, I'm not sure but a different face palm emote could do as well.

Other Info: Instead of the drunk screen, on other servers I saw the screen change colors or something, but I don't know. If there is a better way then the drunk screen, go for it. But everything else I posted up there, I believe is essential for this to work XD.

Thanks for reading, give me your support, and if you don't like it, please say why in MORE THEN 2 sentences...
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

New stuff for convenient stores + New commands Empty Re: New stuff for convenient stores + New commands

Post by Matt Mercer Fri May 20, 2011 4:45 am

I like pot...
] and already grow/sell it to groves rply... but yes this would work i support.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

New stuff for convenient stores + New commands Empty Re: New stuff for convenient stores + New commands

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Fri May 20, 2011 5:27 am

Yeah same here, I totally support this all the way, in my opinion the illegal markets is a unique thing that is usually around though hard to find unless communicated with the right people. So yeah, having these drugs may be reasonable because many gangs or illegal vender's do try to make money off it.

Though people already sell out gun illegally personal, the market is a good idea. But I think if it actually occurs to be scripted in, it should be a very secretive place to know of and should be mapped somewhere hard to find. Because just having it wide in the open view would cause people to call the cops and then eventually shut the place down.
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Personal Text : LEGO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal J Fri May 20, 2011 6:07 am

Henry wrote:Yeah same here, I totally support this all the way, in my opinion the illegal markets is a unique thing that is usually around though hard to find unless communicated with the right people. So yeah, having these drugs may be reasonable because many gangs or illegal vender's do try to make money off it.

Though people already sell out gun illegally personal, the market is a good idea. But I think if it actually occurs to be scripted in, it should be a very secretive place to know of and should be mapped somewhere hard to find. Because just having it wide in the open view would cause people to call the cops and then eventually shut the place down.

That's so true.
If it's in public where everybody knows where it is, cops will Metagame and patrol at the same place over and over. It gotta be in a secret place.

Micheal J

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sat May 21, 2011 1:52 am

How about, I map this place and PM it to Rudy/Leon, they will make an announcement saying it has been made and NO ONE will know about it unless told so Icly. If I get the word to do so, I can immediately start mapping an area, if needed...

Edit: But don't forget about the tobacco too, I want that scripted in too XD.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Sat May 21, 2011 3:43 am

Yeah, that's actually a great idea to do if this is accepted into the Server, only you and admins should know of this place at the time, and then from there people could start spreading the word only to close people. And so on like that, this could really be a realistic deal such as black markets and such.
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Sat May 21, 2011 4:03 am

PM It to rudy or ray, since leon fucked off and left us.

Oh, and epic idea.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Um, we don't really need commands for such things. We can perfectly roleplay these...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:41 pm

I like the commands /givecigs since my character likes to smoke . Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sun May 22, 2011 11:21 am

The Constipator wrote:Um, we don't really need commands for such things. We can perfectly roleplay these...

No, I can easily do
/me has millions of grams of weed
/me sells it to some noobs for fr33 mon3hyz

With this system in place, it opens up a whole new window of role play, underage people could bargain for tobacco. Druggies and stoners could beg for weed. And the top dogs who sell it all would be rich. Without an actual system of this, the role play is just shit and if you want something, he look there's a closet full of it, its just very annoying.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Sun May 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Yeah what he just said is total true and reasonable. First thing why I think this, is because people could and will occasionally be Role Playing selling drugs to others, or having some of their own. But, the question is where did they get it from? People can't just go "poof" and suddenly have drugs in their possession, there should be good reason to where they're getting it from and why.
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down