VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf / Vampire suggestion

4 posters

Go down

Werewolf / Vampire suggestion Empty Werewolf / Vampire suggestion

Post by Tommy Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:55 am

Okay I'm gonna do this quick but really informative.

Simple as it is I really think that you would be allowed to create a werewolf / vampire from an existing character.

Why?

For obvious reasons, example character history is really important for some people and spicing up the roleplay from your history is to actually turn him in to another race. As we all know you never get born as a werewolf, or a vampire so why wouldn't we be able to control whenever or if he actually becomes a vampire/werewolf?

I personally don't care that much about levels so I wouldn't mind creating a level 1 and apply for werewolf, but it would be a lot more boring turning out to square one once again with a new type of history, when you already have a main account.

What do you think people ? Do you enjoy the idea ? I understand why Rudy & the admin team actually put up the rule, assumingly because they don't want overpowered (correct me if I'm wrong) races.

But still, it's really functional doing this way as you would actually be able to roleplay the transformation and the scene ICly...
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Werewolf / Vampire suggestion Empty Re: Werewolf / Vampire suggestion

Post by Lloyd McFadden Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:00 am

/support, I like this. We could have the same system like we have with the vampires, where we embrace them. But instead /wolfembrace. Would probably improve the rp but we should make strict rule for /wolfembrace.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_Three Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:58 am

I agree as well. I think that there should be allowed to have applications for a temporary time. Until there are about 3 or 4 werewolves. Then switch it to an embrace type thing.

/Support
Ellie_Three
Ellie_Three
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:23 am

No embracing for wolves, it is realistic but not practical. The players who become wolves should be picked by Rudy as it is now. Maybe he could make an exception for one or two people if he honestly thought it would make their role play better, but I think it's fine now.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down