VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Un-Official]West Side Surenos X13[Req] ((All died RPly and got kicked out of town))

+3
Guerrero
Chris_Bell
Andre Campbell
7 posters

Go down

[Un-Official]West Side Surenos X13[Req] ((All died RPly and got kicked out of town)) Empty [Un-Official]West Side Surenos X13[Req] ((All died RPly and got kicked out of town))

Post by Andre Campbell Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Got killed so no longer faction LOCK

Last edited by Beebee on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:32 am; edited 8 times in total
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

[Un-Official]West Side Surenos X13[Req] ((All died RPly and got kicked out of town)) Empty Re: [Un-Official]West Side Surenos X13[Req] ((All died RPly and got kicked out of town))

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:03 pm

-cough- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -cough-
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

[Un-Official]West Side Surenos X13[Req] ((All died RPly and got kicked out of town)) Empty Re: [Un-Official]West Side Surenos X13[Req] ((All died RPly and got kicked out of town))

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Nice going Chris . Wink LOCK please .

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Shouldn't be locked, he only copied the intro. Just change it to your own words.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Aright im sorry i didnt know i just edited it around because i have to leave and need to get it done so sorry Sad
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Beebee wrote:Aright im sorry i didnt know i just edited it around because i have to leave and need to get it done so sorry Sad

EDIT it , make your own ideas . Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:00 am

Pfft, so this is Surenos? hahaha use ur own ideas bro Cool

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Lol this gang was my old gang but i deleted it so i will give you tips to make more effort on this post. not like this its full of writtings...

1. Go to cooltext.com
and make your own lettering their
2. go and edit some picture of your gang.
3. put some more information about this gang..

so this gang is new , but this gang will be dead soon because this gang already have an enemies... soon this will be dead.. so take a good care of your members...
this gang is new but they bring shit in palomino creek..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Allies with = X4 Cholos with a meeting..

/Support 50% because Lack of Effort and i only see 1 member of this gang IG

Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by tonice6 Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Antonio_Giovanni wrote:

so this gang is new , but this gang will be dead soon because this gang already have an enemies... soon this will be dead.. so take a good care of your members...
this gang is new but they bring shit in palomino creek..

..Well they do have Grove as aillies. Since we both hate X4 cholos we decided to make an alliance.
But no one knows that IC!!
tonice6
tonice6
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 pm

This faction is just like a combination of Surenos 13 and X-Cholos (Surenos X13) . Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:20 pm

WTF? Surenos X13?

X = 10
13 + 10 = 23?

West Side Surenos 23? Smile

and, None of the members is Mexican.

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony_Weber Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Dominio wrote:WTF? Surenos X13?

X = 10
13 + 10 = 23?

West Side Surenos 23? Smile

and, None of the members is Mexican.

WRONG.

X[1] = 4 (X4 cholos)

Surenos X13
X[2] = 13 (Surenos X13)

(X4 cholos) + Y = (Surenos X13)
4 + Y = 13
Y = 13 - 4
Y = Surenos = 9

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:52 am

No no i am mexican in real life but i was born in Pensylvania but my parents are pure mexican so i basicly am they made me with american name.

Btw X13 i ment the Thirtenth West Side Surenos
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Fogry Thu May 12, 2011 12:00 am

X=10 + 3=13 X3-Trece.. ffs dont say that X-1 learn the Numbers.,.. and X3-Surrenos and X4-Nortenos Which got Hate... X3 are in war with X4 ... same like C`s and B`z before some yers.. so Bassicly there is noting like this... and about that X=1 ffs who learned you the numbers?
Fogry
Fogry
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down