VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** John Gryffin Firearm License Application **

3 posters

Go down

** John Gryffin Firearm License Application ** Empty ** John Gryffin Firearm License Application **

Post by Niklaus Corvin Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:21 am

Forename and Surname: John Gryffin

Address: Palomino Creek 23.

Phone Number: 1010386

Social Security Number: 15-03-96
Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)): (( I will pay it when I get it. ))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
Well, my first reason to applying to achieve a weapon license is that the streets aren't safe, there are gangs, murderers, kidnappers, robbers. A fifty percent of the times that you walk on the street you get aimed by some bad man, fifty percent of that times, robed and the other fifty percent murdered.
It's better if you have a way to defend yourself and the people among you from this attackers. Being lonely and indefense it's seriously dangerous, the times changed, you're not safe in your hood, nor garden, nor house.
I want this gun as a self-defense method, not to make bad things.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
I think that my license application would be accepted because I've experience handling the guys in a responsable and good way. I'm an ex-member of the U.S Marine Corps, I'm qualified to hand guns and protect the people among me with it.
I want this gun as a self-defense method as I already said, I'm needing protection and having a gun is the better way to do it, you're not always lucky, I got shot today and that was why I'm writing this application right now.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: Yes, I'm an ex-member of the U.S Marine Corps.

Current employment: N/A

Signature :
John Gryffin.

Last edited by Salvatore_Rigante on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Niklaus Corvin
Niklaus Corvin
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

** John Gryffin Firearm License Application ** Empty Re: ** John Gryffin Firearm License Application **

Post by ArielV Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:03 am

((You need a social security number.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

** John Gryffin Firearm License Application ** Empty Re: ** John Gryffin Firearm License Application **

Post by Luna Kinneas Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 pm

RCSD, Red County Sheriffs Department
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas.

John Gryffin
23 Palomino Creek, San Andreas.
27/4/2011

** John Gryffin Firearm License Application ** 2akh5rq

Dear Mr.Gryffin,

We would like to inform you that your weapon licenses apply has been ACCEPTED . Please go to our main office at PO Box 90, Dillimore, SA and talk with SD member to get your licenses.

Signed,
Under Sheriff Yoko Valentine.
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down