VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dermit_Vercitti Firearm License Application

2 posters

Go down

Dermit_Vercitti Firearm License Application Empty Dermit_Vercitti Firearm License Application

Post by Dermit Vercitti Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Forename and Surname: Dermit Vercitti
Address: Renting In 8 Palomino Creek
Phone Number: 1010594
Social Security Number: 82-14-42

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)):My name is Dermit Vercitti, I am applying for only a level 1 license so I can be protected in case of robbers and such, I only want a small license for a small gun, like a pistol to stick under my shirt, or a hunting rifle on my back. I enjoy a hobby for hunting, but I do of course have a license but I rarely hunt wild animals, in fact you could say Im not a hunter, I only have the license to protect myself from wolves and such, Preferably I like to go to the forest and shoot tree branches, or leaves on trees to get a bullet hole through them. But I was attacked by a wolf a couple of days ago but I would not have survived, besides My job is a bodyguard, Notably this wont improve nor disprove my chances of getting the license but I only want to own 2 guns, Thats all, A colt pistol for under my shirt/Self defense and a Hunting rifle for hunting/shooting trees or leaves.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): I think the SD should accept my license application because I need my job, and without the license I cant carry the gun to protect the Celebrities or people who hire me, without the license i cant have my job. Ive been told by my boss that I need to apply for this because if I dont he wont be able to hire me anymore. Plus I need my gun license for self defense, I dont intend on carrying it to kill people, but to use it to scare the crook away, but if forced to use it on a man with a bigger gun,then I will need to for my survival.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons: Yes, I was one of my cousins bodyguards, he got me moved here

Pistols: Colt 47

Sub-Machine:

Assault:

Rifle: Hunting Rifle

Current employment: Bodyguard
(All guns which I have used were used Legally in Vice with a valid license for there, If needed proven I have the documents for it in my car)

Dermit Vercitti
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Dermit_Vercitti Firearm License Application Empty Re: Dermit_Vercitti Firearm License Application

Post by Terry Winston Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Mr Vercitti,

I am happy to inform you you will be granter a level 1 weapons license, Please use you weapon responsbly and rember it can be revoked at any time.Please come to The police station with the funds to recive your license.

ACCEPTED
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down