VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule against multi accounting

3 posters

Go down

Rule against multi accounting Empty Rule against multi accounting

Post by Sam Akabara Sun May 01, 2011 9:12 pm

I find it very annoying when a person logs onto two seperate accounts at the same time...It..is...Disruptive..and gets in the way of RP. Plus, theres no way in hell the person can play both of them at once, which in my opinion means that its just score farming...
I think a rule should be implemented saying a person can only be on one character at a time...
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Rule against multi accounting Empty Re: Rule against multi accounting

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Moriarty wrote:I find it very annoying when a person logs onto two seperate accounts at the same time...It..is...Disruptive..and gets in the way of RP. Plus, theres no way in hell the person can play both of them at once, which in my opinion means that its just score farming...
I think a rule should be implemented saying a person can only be on one character at a time...
I only used to do it for the RPs with Vistina and Elizabeth in the Restaurant, then I stopped. Well, it's bloody hard as well, so you've got a point there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian_Malice Sun May 01, 2011 11:08 pm

I agree so much with this.. all i see is them getting there score up.. doesnt seem fair at all to ppl who have alts aswell
Damian_Malice
Damian_Malice
Fegarri Pedia
Fegarri Pedia

Back to top Go down

Post by -Alan- Fri May 06, 2011 6:43 am

If someone is caught using two accounts at the same time (Exempt Admins for Beta testing, Admins found to abuse this Exemption will be punished)they will have one account reset and have moderate punishment. There is a rule against using two accounts at the same time because you can get a double pay, And score.

People who have two accounts already, Be aware that if you are caught using two accounts at the same time to give yourself an unfair advantage in any way, You will be punished.

Thats all.

-Alan-
-TEST-ACCOUNT-
-TEST-ACCOUNT-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down